Hershey's Place -- Good Food, Good Times, Good Furiends

Comments

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭

WOOF @Hershey :) Last evening while dad was taking a shower the hot water pipe that goes to the bathroom busted! So mommy got him water that was already in pans and he poured water over himself, got his jammies on and checked in the basement. He couldn't find anything. Later mommy looked and there was water trickling on the basement floor. She suggested the pipe for bathroom and sure enough. So he took up the floor and saw it. So mommy got buckets of water sitting in the tub. After dads work he and maybe a guy from his work will on it. If not then dad and mommy will work on it.
    We are in the mid 30's and very cloudy. Have a great day all B)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭✭

OMD @Walker_Alexandria! What a mess with broken pipes and water evfurrywhere and it's freezing cold there and your washer still isn't fixed! ACKKKK!!!!

We have lots of water coming out of the sky today, not heavy but steady. Mommy's bundled up and intend to open a book, but keeps poking at her confuser instead, BOL! Let's have something nice and comforting fur brekkie!

Hershey
    When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Thank you @Hershey for the filling and yummy food! Lets all eat by the fireplace :) Well this evening dads arm is to swelled , Uncle Albert was going to help but had a small fender bender but is ok and a guy from dads work was going to help but his woman is sick with the flu and he had to leave work early because she is in the hospital. Hopefully dad, mommy and hubro can get the pipe fixed tomorrow.
    This Wednesday dad is off work for arm app with doctors. So we are getting a new washer!! A dogster /FB lady friend sent mommy a check to get a washer <3 We didn't ask, she just wanted to help. Mommy found a new one on sale and you also get a rebate! So we will get the washer early in the morning before arm app. :)
    Have a super Pawsome evening B)

Author Unknown

Yay God!! Mommy's been praying He would provide your mommy with a new washer! He is so good.
    Now she's praying about your pipes. And your furnace, just in case!
    :D

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Thank you @Hershey <3 Hopefully the furnace will hold up. It was new just Jan. or Feb. This weekend we could get snow and very cold temps again for a few days.
    The guy, Nick at dads work says he will come over today and help with the pipe! Dad has arm therapy at 3:30. Nick told him to text when thats over and he is on way home. GOD Is GOOD!!!!! <3
    Lets all have some
    Hope @Hershey and Winkie are staying warm and dry B) We might rain Wed.,Thurs.,Fri. then cold and snow again :o But thats winter just no more single digits I hope!! Have a super day to all

BOL! BOL!!

Author Unknown

• GanowPupsGanowPups Frisco ✭✭✭

Mmm... cookies!!!! :)

Ginger, Maggie, Lilly, Bella, Saleen

• roscorosco ✭✭✭

What a time you have had, Pookah. But how wonderful that God has provided. What a blessing your online friend is.
    Thanks fur the wonderful food and chuckles, Pookah and Hershey!

edited January 10

@GanowPups @rosco and @Hershey :)
    We have Water!! The guy from dads work Nick came over and replaced the busted pipe. Dad couldn't do anything because of his arm. Mommy had the floor apart where it does come apart. Nick said his girlfriend is doing better but staying in the hospital for now the baby is alright to <3
    Tomorrow morning we are getting the new washer! Its an Amana top load brand new. The old washer was a Rent to own and I'm sure had been all over our County BOL!!
    II'm getting some
    and

Many, many prayer's for all in Southern,CA mud slides <3
    Have a wonderful evening <3

Author Unknown

Mommy decided this was Housework Day, so we're just now getting here. Thanks fur all the yummy noms, @Walker_Alexandria! That's furrific news about the water pipe getting fixed, and without your daddy having to risk hurting his arm again. And tomorrow a new washer!! Wow!!! It's like a late Christmas!

Yes, the people and pets down south need lots of pawryers. It's bootifur down there, and evfurryone wants to live there, but it's risky. :(

It was dry at our house today, but furry windy. It was nice to get out fur a good , though!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

@Hershey mommy knows best. But I hear ya :)
    That is so very sad about the mud slides <3
    Mommy got her new washer today and it is perfect and of course she has been washing clothes BOL!!!!!
    She posted pictures on FB to
    We have had fog and sprinkles and clouds so far today :o
    Lets have Breakfast Burritos and Fried Potatoes
    Thats what mommy and dad are having at Din-Din time today B)
    Everyfur stay safe and warm and dry and have a wonderful day <3

Author Unknown

• GanowPupsGanowPups Frisco ✭✭✭

It's great that you got the pipe fixed! And I bet that new washer is wonderful! The din-din looks good too!!! Glad things are getting better.

Ginger, Maggie, Lilly, Bella, Saleen

• roscorosco ✭✭✭

We are so happy for your mom, Pookah!
    And my Mom is on her way to your house for dinner!
    _
    Laila (you know, Laila/Austin/Doo) just mentioned over at Pupsters "Hamburger Stew". We had never heard of it, but now Mama is making it for supper tonight!
    _
    Hello, Saleen, Hershey, Everyfur!

WOOF @GanowPups and @rosco :) Mommy and dad enjoyed their din-din :) Hamburger stew sounds good! Have a Pawsome evening all <3

Author Unknown

Woof, everyfur! Here we are, late again! We'd fire mommy, if we could find someone else to take her job.

Condogulations to your mommy on her new washer, Pooks! And on getting the water pipe fixed! Thanks fur the yummy brekkie, that I'm having fur din-din! BOL!!

@rosco, we nevfur remember to to ovfur to Pupsters. Hamburger stew sounds yummy!

It was drizzly and ovfurcast at our house today. But not until after our , BOL!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

WOOF all
    We have clouds and rain/sprinkles :/ 58 degrees but dropping to mid 20's for tonight.
    Cheese sammies and chicken noodle soup for lunch :)

Have a wonderful day all, stay warm and dry. Many, many prayer's for all affected by the Californis mud slides <3 Heartbreaking.

Author Unknown

• roscorosco ✭✭✭

The Hamburger Stew last night was pretty good! (not that I got any)
    Soup and Sandwich, Yum! Thanks!
    Yes, prayers for California.

Good morning, everyfur! It's still brekkie time at our house, but the soup and sammies look furrific! Pookah and Molly, you'll be warmer today that we will. It won't get above 55* here today!
    The photos from the mudslides look worse evfurry day. So sad fur the families who have lost homes and pets and loved ones.

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Today we had pelting sleet and then snow now its a calm 25!
    This morning with Molly and Pooks!!

Stay safe and warm and dry everyfur B)
    Many, many prayer's <3

Author Unknown

edited January 13

WOOF! Happy Saturday all :)
    Beef stew and biscuits!! Its a cold day <3
    MOL!!

Author Unknown

• AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭

Hello pals! all is well here, just snowy and cold and yucky winter

Woof @Abby!! It's sunny at our house, and you'd prolly call it warm, about 55*! We call that cold, but we're weather wimps, BOL!!

Thanks fur the beast stew, Pookah! That looks furrific! You and Molly are having lots of fun in all that snow stuff! I like your coats!

We're going on an adventure today, up to where the wine doggies live. It will be even warmer up there, maybe 60*! Mommy has a big sweater on, but daddy wants to wear shorts. Silly daddy!! He can't wait fur spring, BOL!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

WOOF @Abby Good to see you :) Our weather is like that to! Lucky @Hershey , 60?? 30 would be nice at my city BOL! Everyfur have a Pawsome day <3

Author Unknown

edited January 14

Well our weather man got it all wrong! We went up north, and it was foggy and windy and 57*! __When we came back home, it was 64*!! _ _

Mommy thinks I have a boo-boo somewhere in my noggin. Yesfurday, and again today. I started shaking and wobbling around in circles, with my head all tilty. Daddy had to stop the car and let me out half way to the wine place. Then I pooped and peed and laid down and walked around fur a while, until I felt like mywoof again. It took longer today than yesfurday. I think I'm going to see the vet next week. Ut-oh!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Sweet @Hershey sounds like you need a though exam. Must be something way inside your beautiful ear's :) Many prayer's sweet boy <3

Author Unknown

Lets have some

We have 20 degrees and its snowing! Mommy is going to take a break from drying the clothes and go see if the grandsons want to come over and help clean the sidewlks. They might BOL!!
    have a safe, happy, dry and warm day all <3

Author Unknown

BOL, Pooks! 20* and snowing, and your mommy wants to clean the sidewalks??!! My mommy doesn't like to go out even in the rain!! We are weather wimps here!
    Thanks fur the yummy cookies and milk! <3
    We have a sort of foggy/cloudy sky, but the weather guy said it was supposed to rain this afternoon. Mommy says she doubts it, and daddy wouldn't even take his brolly to work.
    Mommy called the vet, who was in even though it's a howliday today. She talked to the techie and told her what's been going on. The techie said I should come in if I keep having episodes, otherwise I'll share Winkie's appointment on Saturday. He's getting his shots. So if I go spinning today, mommy will get the car tomorrow. And so on. In between, I'm just fine.

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

edited January 15

I hope you have a furrific day @Hershey! Husis just shrugged her shoulders at mommy when she went ove to see if they wanted to come over and help :( So mommy came home, put some stuff in the dryer , went back out and cleaned the sidewalks off. When done came in changed loads in the dryer and made herself some <3
    Just feeling a bit down because husis has a stupid attitude about everything and so does her hubby :(
    We have a couple days of 20's then 30's on the way!!
    This is what us doggies are doing

Have a great day all

Author Unknown

Big huggggs fur your mommy, Pookah. Just tell her to crawl under a blankie and put her feets up. Hot chokkie fixes almost evfurrything!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

BOL! Yes hot chokkie is very helpful B) Hope you all are having a great day <3

Author Unknown

We had a nice quiet day with mommy. The rain nevfur came, in fact we had hazy sunshine most of the day, We even went on a normal around the big circle!

How about some shepherd's pie fur din-din?

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page