♣♣♣FANCYPANTS CAFE BAR AND GRILL 24/7♣♣♣

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc Bangor ✭✭✭✭

Sorry we didn't stop by yesterday.. Mom had to help DAD to get snow off the roof. Now she thinks she has caught a cold or has a sinus infecion. Sigh... Better take he a bunch of them muffins to cheer her up.
    For the next few days we are above freezing ...Woo hoo... but then we go back to cold again by the weekend. Hopefully she will feel better by then. It's hard to get well when you are cold.
    (sigh).... Hoping everyone else if doing well

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones Phoenix ✭✭✭✭✭

Mmmm, looks good!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Rainbow Bridge Day - July 15
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Rainbow Bridge Day - May 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 5
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 19

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TN ✭✭✭✭

@Sandy_Kramer_etc with you could have been here to enjoy our mid 60s today. I didn't get out in it as much as I would have liked, but at least I did some. And with my neighbor dog, too. That was fun. Hard to believe in two days the high is going to be 30. Sounds like you are on a similar weather pattern ... only worse. Hope your mom will feel better quickly.
    . . .
    Dropping off some dinner ...

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

Good morning pals! Oh, @Sandy_Kramer_etc so sorry to hear your mommy is feeling under the weather!! It is hard for mommy to get sick! We need her healthy!!
    @Pippi, glad you got to go for a walk with the neighbor dog!! Do you flirt with him? Hee hee!
    Mommy is going back to the hospital today and praying they get the procedure done this time!!! They aren't doing it till later, so he has to starve again today! Poor G-Pa!
    Breakfast anyone?

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Hi all..
    Zipping through. We are in the 40's today.. don't think we will hit 60's but at least it is warm enough everything is melting.
    Oh Bacon... I will take a platter full
    Mom made hamburg helper and put pepper flakes that helped drain her sinuses.. but they are filling back up. At least they are not as bad as yesterday.
    She has been napping a lot... says it will help her get better faster... I personally think she is just being lazy.
    Hope you are all having a nice day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc hope your mom can get over what is ailing her quickly. No fun to be sick.
    . . .
    And @The_Wild_Ones we hope the procedure is successful this time!
    . . .
    Yes, I did flirt with Tucker. Drove him right up the wall. I go over and get near him, he gets excited and then I ignore him. He tried to look me in the eye sometimes as if to say hey, here I am, but I still ignore him. And then when he starts to walk away I pay a little attention to him again. BOL! Mom has a picture on her phone, but will have to post it later. Need to move it over to the computer.

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

Oh @Pippi you ARE a tease! I bet that was entertaining to watch!!!
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc hope you mommy feels better soon! Mine is lucky not to have sinus problems! Glad you liked the bacon!!
    G-pa's procedure was a success this time! Yay!
    Schnitzel, anyone?

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Yum! And Yay!! I'll take a plate full to help celebrate the successful procedure. Woo-hoo!!

Good morning pups! We wanted to bring by some breakfast before mommy leaves for the hospital. She is hoping to see a new G-Pa when she gets there!!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Yay so glad G-pa's procedure went well. Mom and Dad worked on getting some ice off the roof and managed to unbury some more christmas stuff. Now mom needs to rest up... she says even though her sinuses aren't any worse.. they aren't any better either. ...
    Tomorrow we go back into the deep freeze... Fun Fun Fun NOOOT..
    Oh Well only 9 more weeks of winter BOL

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

edited January 13

@Sandy_Kramer_etc so sorry to hear mom is under the weather! Hee hee, I bet they find Christmas stuff through the final thaw!
    G-pa has slept ALL day except to eat a bit. Guess he needs it though!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Just think @Sandy_Kramer_etc if the snow and winter weather keeps up and you aren't able to get to outside decorations until spring it will be like having Christmas then. You can wait to see what appears as the snow melts. BOL! On a more serious note, hope you can safely get the rest of the ice off the roof before you get more bad weather. And sure do hope your mom can get her sinuses cleared up. That is no fun. (((HUG)))
    . . .
    @The_Wild_Ones the week may be catching up with G-Pa and that may be why he is resting. Or that may have given him something to prevent a reaction like before, and that may be making him sleepy. Hope he is resting comfortably. (((HUG))) Do you think he will go to transitional care before going back home? Either way, hope he will be able to leave the hospital soon. (((HUG)))

Grandma made some split pea soup today. Yum! Thought we would share ...

Oh @Pippi, thank you!!! Mom will pass, but we would all love some!! As for where G-Pa will go, we are not sure yet. If it was today, it would be skilled nursing! But we are praying he gets his strength up so he can come home! Tango misses him so much!!!
    Gosh, we are SO glad we don't have to worry about too much ice on the roof! When you don't get it, you just don't think about how dangerous it can be! You be careful!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Hi all
    Well the good news is that mom is feeling better and it was warm and rainy enough that most of the christmas stuff was found... Though dad says there will probably be a few things that won't show til all the snow is gone.
    Also most of the ice is off the roof though there is still a little left .
    The bad new is it's getting really cold again so most likely we will get more ice build up. but we are hoping it won't be as bad as before
    Ranger we will keep all paws crossed that G-pa gets strong enough to go home..

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc, Ranger says thank you! G-Pa is still very weak, and now he is full of fluids, but his color is getting better. Been sleeping for three days, but mostly pretty peacefully. Glad you got most of the decorations, but darn! More ice? We are sorry to hear that!!
    What shall we eat tonight?

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Ohh that looks yummy @The_Wild_Ones . I'll have some and call it brunch. Hehe.
    . . . .
    Sorry to hear G-Pa is retaining fluids, but hopefully they can get that under better control quickly. Sometimes it just becomes a balancing act. Continued prayers. (((HUG)))
    . . .
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc glad to hear mom is feeling better. Also glad to hear most of the ice is gone from last time. When is your next snow due? We got a dusting Friday night, but it wasn't enough to play in. I was hoping for just a little more.

Morning all... Oh that does look yummy... I will have some for breakfast BOL.
    Mom says they have meds that help get rid of fluid... hopefully that will help G-Pa
    Mom says her sinues have drained enough that her teeth no longer hurt.. he eyes are still a little watery from the left over pressure.. but at least it is better.
    Mom is gonna try to catch up on her cleaning today.. things have been neglected for the past few weeks.
    Hope everyone has a nice warm dry day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

edited January 14

Good morning everyone!! Mommy has to go to the grocery store before she can go to the hospital. She is out of almost everything!!
    @Pippi sorry you didn't get enough snow to play in! I bet your mommy was glad, though!
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc glad your mommy's teeth don't hurt anymore! That would be yucky!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Mmm. Look at that breakfast.
    . . .
    Been boring here today. Mom is back to going through things again. I tried to get her to play earlier but no dice. She did offer me some of the papers she was going to shred, but it just takes all the fun out of it when she hands it to me. Stolen papers are sooo much better. Hehe.
    . . .
    Dropping off some dinner ...

@Pippi, you got THAT right!! Why the HECK would she think you wanted to shred those papers that she just HANDED to you? Sheesh!
    Thanks for the yummy dinner!! I bet Kramer will LOVE it!
    G-Pa was better today than yesterday. He actually ate a good breakfast and all the watermelon mommy took him! He read the paper for a few minutes and watched a little football. Then he went back to sleep. But he was lucid for over two hours!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Morning all
    OMD that pork roll does look good. Mom wants a few hot pepper flakes on top... her sinuses filled back up. Not as bad as they were.. but still enough that it is bothering her.
    Today she is planning on just resting..
    Hope everyone has a wonderful day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Good morning pals! Hope every one is good! Resting (and reading!) sounds like a perfect day, @Sandy_Kramer_etc!
    Anyone have anything fun planned for Martin Luther King JR day?
    Breakfast anyone?

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Morning all
    Breakfast looks wonderful.
    Mom did nothing yesterday... It did help though she still feels some sinus pressure
    Today mom is doing ribs and potato salad... she is making them just a little spicy to see if that will help some more.
    Tonight we are supposed to get more snow and we are staying cold at least til the weekend.
    Hope everyone else is staying warm and dry

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Good morning pals! @Sandy_Kramer_etc glad your mommy is a little better at least! G-pa is getting a liver biopsy today and theory are fixing the drain. He us being starved again! But he was up and sitting in the chair when mommy got to the hospital. But he's sleeping now.
    We brought breakfast!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Morning all
    Oh Blueberry pannycakes. Those are dad's favorite.. I guess I better get a take out order for him..
    A liver biopsy does not sound like fun. Will keep our paws crossed that it comes out clean. Sounds like he is doing better is they are allowing him to sit up in a chair.
    Mom says her ribs came out really good. So good there wasn't any leftovers BOL... good thing she made plenty of potato salad to go with it.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc tell us how your mommy does her ribs! (Mine does them in the crockpot! She uses Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.) Glad you liked the pancakes!!
    Hope everyone is doing good! Mommy needs to get ready and get going! She is definitely running slow this morning!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Hiya! Behind again. Sigh. Look at all the food I have missed. I'll take a little of this and a little of that. hehe.
    . . .
    We got some snow here yesterday. Mom and I went out to play in it a little yesterday evening. I wasn't ready to come in. We weren't out long. Mom wouldn't let me walk down the street since they had salted and salted and salted. But I did get to run and romp in the snow in the back yard. Wheeee!

Oh @Pippi that sounds like so much fun!! We NEVER get snow!!!
    It feels like a stew night to us!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*