Chit Chat Thread

Comments

• HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭✭

Woof, Nerys!! I visited your page already!! We're so happy to have you here!! <3 <3 <3

Hershey
    When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Flicka_Lucas_Cleo_NerysFlicka_Lucas_Cleo_Nerys Norman OK ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 12

_
    Thankyou Hershey !
    _
    and this is a video of me Mama took today. She said I "Bloomed !"
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hehvves969qum8m/Nerys's 'Happy' Video 11-1-2018.mp4?dl=0

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) & Nerys
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭

This morning with Molly and Pooks!!

<3

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

Thankyou MamaC
    _
    Poor doggies in the snow !

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) & Nerys
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page

:) BOL!! They love the snow, but Walker and Alexandria were born for it <3

Author Unknown

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TN ✭✭✭✭

Hello beautiful Nerys! ( @Flicka_Lucas_Cleo_Nerys ) I was just noticing it looks like you have extra toes on your back feet. Pixie was like that. Hope you are settling in well in your new home. I like your one polka dot.
    . . .
    @Walker_Alexandria you've got snow again! I'm supposed to get some tonight. We've had rain today, then should change to freezing rain a little later and then snow. Don't know if I will have enough to play in or not. Hoping it's more snow and less freezing rain!

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

I hear ya @Pippi !! We would rather have snow and upper 20's - mid 30's then more ice/sleet anyday in winter BOL!!

Author Unknown

Winkie barks:
    We have sunshine today! We're going fur a car ride up to where the wine doggies live. Mommy's wearing a big warm sweater, and daddy wants to wear shorts, BOL!! But mommy won't let him. Silly daddy, he can't wait fur spring!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• LucyLucy Jacksonville ✭✭✭

Another cold front has started to move in this one is gonna be a long one...Momma is hating it...

Angel Minster Jr and Misty, Lucy, and newest Kitty Sammie

Pippi..... Great Pyrenees have double dew claws on the back feet and singles on their fronts. It is a necessary part of their breed conformation.
    _
    Hershey.. have fun.
    _
    Stay warm all...we too are colddddddd !
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page

I never knew that @Flicka_Lucas_Cleo_Nerys . Learning new things all the time. How are you settling into your new home?
    . . .
    We got a dusting of snow Friday night. Not really enough to play in. I was hoping for just a little bit more. It was cold enough for it. The good news is we didn't have a lot of ice either.

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

That is very interesting @Nerys !! We have a very sunny 14!

Author Unknown

We had fun yesfurday! We met another cocker spaniel at the winery! His name was Toby. His pawrents had tied him to a picnic table while they went inside to do whatevfur the hoomans do there. We couldn't share our picnic with him, but he was furry polite. He just sat where he was and nevfur begged or whined or anything. Mommy told me he was setting a good example, whatevfur that is.

The only bad thing was that the world went spinning while we were driving up there. Daddy stopped the car and let me out. I felt sooooo dizzy I couldn't hold my head straight or walk in a line. But after a poop and a pee and little rest I was fine. The same thing happened at home the day befure. Mommy took a video to show the vet. I'll be seeing him this week.

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Big hugs and lots of love for you @Hershey <3 That does sound like a very well behaved doggie :)

Author Unknown

Mommy called the vet, who was in even though it's a howliday today. She talked to the techie and told her what's been going on. The techie said I should come in if I keep having episodes, otherwise I'll share Winkie's appointment on Saturday. He's getting his shots. So if I go spinning today, mommy will get the car tomorrow. And so on. In between, I'm just fine.

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

edited January 16

Wavessssssssssssss

_
    @Pippi .. Nerys is doing well Thankyou. We are doing better at communication and compromising. She is a real snuggle too.
    _
    @Hershey .... really hoping this the vestibular disease just needing some medi tweeks. Thinking of you
    _
    Hugsss Mama C
    _

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page

• roscorosco ✭✭✭

Hello, everyfur!
    Hershey, prayers for you.
    Nerys, glad you are adjusting well.

WOOF to all <3 B)

Author Unknown

• GanowPupsGanowPups Frisco ✭✭✭

Hi everyone! B)

Ginger, Maggie, Lilly, Bella, Saleen

Well I had a dizzy spell on the couch today, so mommy and daddy will decide tonight whether I need to go to the vet tomorrow or wait until Saturday. Winkie's getting his shots that day, so we're going anywag. And now we both need flu shots, because there's a nasty outbreak south of us and the boarding lady won't take us without them.

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Hello everyfur <3 @Hershey sorry to hear you are still getting dizzy , big hugs sweet boy

Author Unknown

• roscorosco ✭✭✭
    edited January 17

Hello, Ginger's family, Pookah's family, Nerys family, Hershey & Winkie, Everyfur!
    Hugs and Prayers for you, Hershey

Woof, everyfur! Thanks fur all your pawrayers and good wishes. I'm feeling fine today, so far! I didn't have to go to the vet.

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Hiya. Swooping in to try and catch up on things tonight. Hope everyone has had a great day today!

Evening All...........
    _
    We had the day and most of the evening with no land line or Internet
    _
    Last night the temps went down to --0.4F !!
    _
    Stay warm and safe all
    _
    (Hershey.. stay well)
    _

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page

edited January 18

Happy day to all! We have a very sunny and very bright 23 !! We are glad its warming up slowly B)

BOL!!
    This morning Evan came over and then the doggies found him!!

<3

Author Unknown

• roscorosco ✭✭✭

How cute, Pookah and Molly!
    _
    Nerys, I'm glad you got your internet back. hope the landline is back, too.\
    _
    Hershey, Pippi, Everyfur!

Woof, everyfur! It was raining all day at our house. Nothing heavy, but enough fur us to get soaked on our !

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

@Hershey looks like that doggie has a lot of water in his ears. hehe.
    . . . .
    Another chilly night here. I went under the covers early. Mom had a nice shirt on me earlier to help keep me warm, but I took it off somewhere in the house and I'm not telling where. Hehe.