♣♣♣FANCYPANTS CAFE BAR AND GRILL 24/7♣♣♣

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc Bangor ✭✭✭✭

Ranger. Hope G-Pa is feeling better today. Could his meds be causing some of his issues.... (hugs) to all of you.
    Mom says she could never work at a Vets office or the Animal Shelter... she would be crying everyday.
    Oh That corn chowder looks really good. Mom doesn't make if often.. But when she does she makes a pig of herself. Now she is thinking she might make one LOL

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭

@Pippi thank you for the Corn Chowder! Mommy needs to make some someday BOL!!
    @MayoTheTaterTot our mommy would be in tears a lot. It is very, very hard to let a fur baby go, but you have to think of their quality of life, even when its so difficult for the person.
    Big hug's and many prayer's and lots of love for everyfur and every Pawent <3

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TN ✭✭✭✭✭

(((HUG))) @MayoTheTaterTot . Hope today was a much better day. It's been a frustrating one for mom here. She went across the street to talk to the people that are flipping a house to ask if they do plumbing or can give us the name of one. They do and are going to come by tomorrow evening and take a look. Mom was a little surprised they couldn't look today, but tomorrow will be here soon enough. The bad news was they said if they do the job they can't start for 5 or 6 weeks or so. Have another plumber coming Thursday afternoon to look. Another one we still don't have a firm time - just that they will try to get by one evening this week. Then mom got back to grandma's house and got online to come catch up here and her laptop screen has gone blank. She has tried restarting, but it just won't come on. So mom is borrowing grandma's computer right now, but is just feeling defeated today. I've been giving her extra kissing and even though I won't share my toys with Dutchess I did share one with mom.

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

Yes it will get better. And mom is trying to look on the bright side. At least since we are at grandma's house there is another computer she can borrow for the evening so we don't get too far behind here. She did say though if this kind of day/week/month keeps up she is not going to be able to keep from eating all the chocolate she can find. BOL! Then again, if we look on the bright side again there is PLENTY of chocolate and junk food here at grandma's house. hehe.

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

Oops. I just noticed I missed a couple of posts here on this page. I keep doing that here. @Sandy_Kramer_etc mom makes a pig of herself with corn chowder. She loves it. Especially on a cold day.

• The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones Phoenix ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh @Pippi, thanks for the corn chowder! It looks awesome!!! Mommy loves it, but G-Pa is not crazy about it. Too bad!! Sorry about all the plumbing problems AND the laptop! That sure is frustrating. Thank you for sharing with your mommy! You are a good girl!
    @MayoTheTaterTot when mommy was a little girl, she thought she wanted to be a vet. But then when she realized she woiuld have to put some pets down, she quickly changed her mind. Big hugs for your mommy.
    Thank you @Sandy_Kramer_etc. The meds NIGHT have something todo with it, but he isnt taking much and the nurse seems to think the liver is causing his hallucinations.
    @Walker_Alexandria love that picture of the kitties hugging!!
    Hope you are all having a good day! We brought some desserts!!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Rainbow Bridge Day - July 15
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Rainbow Bridge Day - May 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 5
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 19

Thank you @The_Wild_Ones for the desserts! How about breakfast-

and

We have a sunny and very windy day heading near 40! Then more cold on the way. have a great day all <3

Author Unknown

Hi All.
    Oh Bacon and eggs looks yummy.
    Mom was inspired to make a corn chowder, so she made a big potful of it today. She said it is more then cold enough and chowder is the best when its cold out bol.
    Pippi I really hope you can get a plumber soon. Though mom says the chocolate will help at least keep your mom's mood up BOL, but there really is no place like home.
    Will keep our paws crossed for you.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Hello @Sandy_Kramer_etc
    Mommy loves Chocolate!! Favorite candy bar is a
    and she loves
    and
    and
    and

Yummy!! <3

Author Unknown

Ooohhhh, thanks for the yummy breakfast, @Walker_Alexandria! AND all the chocolate!! What a great treat!!
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc corn chowder sounds SO good right now!! It's perfect for cold weather, you are right!!
    @Pippi, sure hope you can get the plumbing fixed SOON!!
    Anyone want some eggplant Parmesan?

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

• GeordieGeordie ✭✭✭

How did I miss so much? I thought I was here every day! @MayoTheTaterTot , thank you to your Mommy for doing such a difficult job that needs to be done. She is a strong woman. (When she gives you extra-strong hugs when she gets home, just let her. She really needs them.)
    @Pippi , oh dear, is there anything that hasn't broken at your place? If it is any consolation, we were without water one night this week, and Mommy's tablet crapped out on her. Perhaps it is something in the air?
    @The_Wild_Ones is there any chowder left? If so, I'll take some of that and some of the eggplant. Mommy used to make that back when she could still eat nightshades. It is one of life's yummier foods!
    Hi @Walker_Alexandria ! What are you up to today? I am up to my tummy in snow!

@The_Wild_Ones thank you for the eggplant Parmesan. Never have had any before.
    @Pippi in Dec. when we had minus and single temp's our water pipes froze for about a week, then when they thawed out a pipe to the bathroom sink busted. So that made a few more days with heating up water to do dishes and take baths. dad couldn't fix the pipe because his arm wouldn't turn the way it needed to, so a guy from his work place was going to help but then his girlfriend had to go to the hospital . They are expecting a baby by mid. Feb. but the guy did come over the next day and got a piece of new pipe attached to the old one and it worked!! I just hope we don't have more frozen pipes again because the temps are going down to around 18 or lower a couple days coming up :( Just remember it will get better and you doggies are having a great time I bet <3

Author Unknown

@Walker_Alexandria all that chocolate - that's what mom wanted yesterday. Happy today things have been better. Well, actually they are probably about the same, but the outlook seems better. Think yesterday was a full moon, a blue moon, and a blood moon, not to mention a super moon and an eclipse this morning. Guess mom should be glad it wasn't worse yesterday. BOL!
    . . .
    Well, the plan today had been for mom to meet the plumber working catty corner across the street at our house at 4:30 today. So mom made sure to be home before 4. Well, she was outside talking to a neighbor and saw the plumber get in his truck up the street and drive off. Another guy working on the house did come down to look, but he's not a plumber so he couldn't give an estimate. He said maybe the plumber can stop by tomorrow. This is the one that has already told mom it would be 5-6 weeks before they could start because they want to finish the house they are flipping first. Needless to say mom was not impressed that ... A. It would be that long before thy start. B. They were that close and didn't keep the appointment for today. He was the one that had set the date and time. Different plumber coming out tomorrow. So fingers crossed. Still haven't heard again from the first one that was going to try and get out one evening this week.
    . . .
    @Geordie BOL about is there anything that hasn't broken at our house. Some days mom wonders!! The house was built in 1920. So I guess we can't be surprised when things start wearing out.
    . . .
    @Walker_Alexandria I can't even imagine what a mess a burst pipe could be. Fingers crossed you won't have to deal with that again.

edited February 1

Hi @Geordie, there is plenty of everything left! Help yourself!! Are the eggplants in the nighthade family? We didn't know!
    @MayoTheTaterTot your mommy deserves all the hugs you can stand and then some!!! (We don't lik hugs, but sometimes, we will let mommy hug us!)
    @Walker_Alexandria our sister was without water for awhile, too, and boy, do we know what a pain that is! Glad you got it fixed quickly!
    So tonight, we brought some chocolate lava cakes!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

• GeordieGeordie ✭✭✭

I'll take some of those @The_Wild_Ones ! After Mom typed "maybe it's something in the air" she realized what that sounded like. Perhaps it is too many Toby toots in the atmosphere that is causing corrosion of electronics and plumbing.

The big surprise for Mommy was that goji berries are in the nightshade family. She thought she was going to be eating something healthy (but nasty tasting). Instead her throat swelled up.

@Pippi I hope your next plumber is better than the unreliable one. Do you think there are a lot of broken pipes in your neighborhood keeping plumbers in general busy?

@Walker_Alexandria yikes! How cold are your Winters typically? We have had some spells like that this month, but I don't think we are expecting any more soon. Will you go outside when it's that cold?

@Sandy_Kramer_etc , any of that corn chowder left over? If so, can I come over? It sounds sooo good!

• GeordieGeordie ✭✭✭

Whoops. I think I accidentally learned how to make the font bigger.

@Geordie - Toby toots ... BOL!
    . . .
    We're having a lazy morning although mom needs to be doing things. She says she is sleepy. Dutchess is waking us up in the middle of the night and early morning because we don't have our ramp here and it's not as easy for Dutchess to make it up on the bed. We have this stuffed chair thing for getting up on the bed, but Dutchess has trouble jumping. She has been getting up on the bed with a little encouragement, but last night couldn't make it. She tried, didn't jump high enough and then toppled over. Luckily it was a very short fall and there was carpet. Mom is going to have to figure out plan B for Dutchess while we are here. Our ramp is attached to furniture and we have nothing to attach it to over here. So we can't just bring ours over. There is lots of stuff around grandma's house, so I'm sure we can come up with some sort of solution.
    . . .
    What is everyone up to today?

Thanks @The_Wild_Ones for the great Chocolate Lava Cakes!!
    @Geordie most of our Winter temps are in the 20's and low 30's but this winter has been brutally cold! Not nice at all. We used to get tons of snow but that has changed over the year's. Pooks Toots also ans OMD!! Run BOL!!
    @Pippi hope you find something for sweet Dutchess to use to get on the bed. We have old plastic puppy steps mommy got long ago for another little old doggie she had. One is at mommy's bed and one is at the couch. There is another puppy steps at the front room window for the doggies and cats.
    How about some
    We have clouds and wind and had a dusting of snow :)
    Have a super day all B)

Author Unknown

Just running through.. MOM has a migraine today... even having her glasses on is making it worse. But all that chocolate looks good so will take a big doggy bag full and a large mug of the hot chocolate.

Hope everyone has a nice day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Good morning everyone!! @Geordie, why were you screaming at us? Hee hee!!
    @Walker_Alexandria thanks for breakfast!! We are always hungry!!
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc we are so sorry to hear your mom has a migraine. We know that can be so debilitating! Our colleague called in sick yesterday because of one. Maybe it is Toby's and Pook's toots?
    @Pippi, we have stairs at mommy's bed and at G-Pa's hospital bed. I bet you could fashion something for Dutchess, but it will be have to be pretty solid, otherwise she probably won't use it! Do you have any blocks?
    We know it is lunchtime for some of you!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Mom has been looking around out in the garage and thought she had found something she could use, but grandma said she preferred we didn't use it. So still looking for something. I'm sure we will come up with something to make it easier for her. What we have in place right now is not a big jump, but Dutchess' age shows at times like these and she just can't do it every time.

Forgot to say how good all the food looks. Thanks @The_Wild_Ones and @Walker_Alexandria . Some days it doesn't take much to distract me and make me forget what I was going to say.

@Pippi, we do that ALL the time! We are sure your mom will come up with something good!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Hmm. Despite all the food all over the site (hehe) I'm hungry. So dropping off a bite to eat.

@The_Wild_Ones and @Pippi thank you for the yummy foods!!

Author Unknown

• GeordieGeordie ✭✭✭

Sorry you didn't hear me talking....my mouth was full of all the goodies everyone brought

Hi everyone! G-Pa seems to be having a good evening He didn't eat mmuch but he has been awake and aware all evening! Mommy is very happy!!!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Pawsome @The_Wild_Ones . So glad mom got to be home and enjoy that.

Morning all
    Glad G-Pa had a good day... Every day is a blessing especially the good ones. Mom got over her headache... Yay Mom... Now she has a full blown cold with coughing and a sore throat. Mom took some meds but it's not helping. Now she is cuddled up in her heated throw trying to keep warm and watching the snow fall.
    Hope you all have a wonderful day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page