Chat Thread!

Comments

• Freddie_BearFreddie_Bear Congress ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmm...I was wondering how the points were adding up. I still think we ought to be able to use them for something.

• Kentucky_LadiesKentucky_Ladies Ocala ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know anything about the points but it would be nice to get zoomies back to give as gifts.

• CharlieAbbieTotoStarCharlieAbbieTotoStar Burkburnett ✭✭✭✭

Hope everybody has a great Tuesday.

• GanowPupsGanowPups Frisco ✭✭✭

Happy Tuesday!

Ginger, Maggie, Lilly, Bella, Saleen

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy day to all B)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TN ✭✭✭✭✭

Good evening! Hope everyone has had a great day. Mom stopped by the house today and picked up some of our toys. So I am happier now. Mom tells me I am being a stinker and keeps reminding me I have to share the toys with Dutchess. I beg to disagree.

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

• The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones Phoenix ✭✭✭✭✭

@Pippi, we agree! Those are YOUR toys!!! Sorry we didn't make it in earlier! It has been a busy day at work for mommy!
    So last time mommy looked, she had 1255 points. Then she clicked some likes and stuff and it was the same. So maybe pups have to like OUR posts? Or it just adds when you actually post?

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Rainbow Bridge Day - July 15
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Rainbow Bridge Day - May 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 5
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 19

I don't mind sharing with Emma. On her birthday, we share and I get a party favor...a new toy! This weekend is my birthday, and she will get a favor (and I will get LOTS of toys). See how that works?

I'm afraid I worry that Dutchess is going to preform the squeakerectomy before me. I like for my toys to last longer and Dutchess can't wait to destuff and then eat the toy. Thankfully she doesn't eat the stuffing, but mom and I wish she wouldn't eat the toy either.
    . . .
    @The_Wild_Ones I'm thinking it's more when someone likes your post more than you liking someone else's, but wouldn't be surprised if both didn't help. I've noticed before I can like other's and have mine liked but it almost seems like there is a delay on the update of points. I do know you get points when you get a new badge, but know you must get it for other things, too.

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

@Pippi, you are probably right! It would be nice if @DogsterAdmin would let us know!!
    @Freddie_Bear you are a very god boy t share with Emma!!
    Anyone want a tart?

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

• HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭✭

@The_Wild_Ones, I think the points are added all at once, maybe at the end of the day or week or something. So you can't just do something and see if you got a point fur it. It's all furry mysterious!
    Thanks fur the tarts, they look furrific!

@Pippi, I don't play with toys anymore UNLESS they are new. There is a rule here that mommy and daddy always furget: Evfurry new toy that comes through the door is mine furst. Mommy and daddy keep trying to give one to me and one to Winkie. No, I get both. One to guard and one to chew. I will play with them fur five minutes, then totally lose interest, and then he can have them.

I went to the vet today, when I should have been going to the groomer. It's because I got falling-ovfur dizzy last night and mommy wanted me to be seen again. I got seen, and I got poked, and I got jabbed! Meanwhile, Winkie got a bath and a haircut. I'm not sure who had a worse day, BOL!!

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

I don't know anything about the points but it would be nice to get zoomies back to give as gifts. I forgot to post comment yesterday I think i hit the enter key but wrong.
    Hershey did the vet find anything wrong did he take more blood work from you.
    Thanks for the tarts Wild Ones they are delicious

AJ ate some treat the nurse gave when he came to check daddy INR which is good this time 2.3 but now AJ has the runs mommy said whenever the nurse comes AJ going downstairs no more eating his treats. She got her probiotic so hopefully she will clear up soon.
    Mommy won $2 at BINGo yesterday. Today she is going to take her excess yarn over to the neighbor Rosemarie who plays BINGO with her she makes scarfs for people so mommy going to let her have the yarn that sits in the closet.

Forgot to mention AJ and Sabrina do not play with toys my nephew a couple years ago gave them each a toy one a snowman, the other a reindeer and one a santa clause. Seems Tori the only one to play she doesn't get the squeaky out but sure tears it up to where stuffing everyone mommy threw the Santa Clause away long time ago because stuffing everywhere. The reindeer she tore a paw off that was a shape of heart to try and get mommy ice cream in a trade but now she has stuffing so that will be going in the trash. One left then mommy will be bringing her new toys home.

We don't really play with toys anymore.

• Hey @The_Wild_Ones — PM me with your question. Thanks!!

I've noticed that the points change daily. I think posting pictures and liking and commenting and tagging @ help's.
    @The_Wild_Ones thank you for the yummy Tarts!! How about some also!

Author Unknown

• GanowPupsGanowPups Frisco ✭✭✭

If one of us other dogs start playing with a toy, Saleen takes it away from us. She thinks they are all hers! :/

Ginger, Maggie, Lilly, Bella, Saleen

@Walker_Alexandria, you should know, you have more points than anyfur I know, BOL!!

@GanowPups, I'm sure Saleen is right!
    My vet's office just called to tell mommy I passed all my tests, so we just have to wait and eventually I'll be all better.

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

edited January 31

Molly and Pooks don't really play with toy's anymore. They love being out side in the yard and being loved on and giving kisses and eating and napping and
    I checked my points today and didn't know it was that many BOL!! I try B)
    That is great @Hershey !

Author Unknown

Thanks for the tarts! Ok- so here is what happened today. The man in the big truck delivered a box, and mommy went out to the garage to open it. Hmmm...very suspicious. Then, she came back into the house with a large bulge under her sweater and went into the guest room...closing the door behind her so we could not see. Then, she hid the mystery objects in the closet. I am certain this means those are my birthday presents! YIPPEE...I can't wait.

Cheeky doesn't really play with toys. I think all the toys should be mine and Dutchess thinks all the toys that are soft and stuffed are hers. She's wrong of course, but that's what she thinks. Before Dutchess, I had toys that would last for years. Every now and then I would get one apart at the seam, but I didn't to much to it and it could be fixed. Dutchess eats holes in the toy to get the stuffing out then she eats the toy. So mom has to keep an eye on Dutchess. Mom hates that she can't leave toys out for us all the time, but tries not to if she isn't around to keep an eye out.
    . . .
    @Kentucky_Ladies sorry the treats didn't agree with AJ. That's no fun.
    . . .
    @Hershey glad you passed your tests, but sure wish they could do more to settle things down and keep it from happening again. (((HUG)))
    . . .
    @Freddie_Bear how exciting. Can't wait to hear what you get!

Good afternoon everyone! We PMd @DogsterAdmin about points! We'll let you know what he says! (For some reason, we just never thought to ask him directly!!!)
    @Hershey, you are hysterical! Ranger is the only one of us who plays with toys. Tango is too busy napping with G-Pa and Sparkle isn't interested!
    Wow, we started writing this earlier today and somehow never finished!!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

BOL @The_Wild_Ones, sometimes we start writing something and nevfur post it, and we find it still waiting days later! In fact there seems to be no way to get rid of it. That's actually good to know!! :D

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

We don't play with toys much anymore. :) :)

Hershey glad you passed all your test now if that dizzeness would just go away for you. Mommy has to get some pumpkin for AJ since she ate the treats from the VA Nurse she is having the soft poops again mommy had a can of pumpkin in the refrigerator but when she opened it had mold all in it so she threw it away will have to stop after BINGO get a fresh can of pumpkin.
    Happy February 1 everyone

We're off to a slow start at grandma's house this morning. In fact I'm suggesting group power naps today. hehe. Has anyone got anything fun planned for today?

@Hershey on the right hand side of the page when you see My Drafts that show up when you dont get a post, posted, click on it. Then when you are on the page to see your draft, on the right side of the post a X should show up. You can click the X to delete it or click the post, go where it is and post it. Sometimes mommy forgets or thinks she has posted BOL!!
    How about some and
    Have a Pawsome day all B)

Author Unknown

@Hershey Thank you! Also thanks for the pumpkin ice cube tip!!

Author Unknown