Chat Thread!

Comments

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you @Pippi ! Mommy loves cup cakes!! These are very cute B)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• GanowPupsGanowPups Frisco ✭✭✭

Happy Birthday! Those really are cute cupcakes!

Ginger, Maggie, Lilly, Bella, Saleen

• The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones Phoenix ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh @Pippi, those are SO cute!! @Hershey, thanks for the pumpkin tip! @Walker_Alexandria thanks for the info on drafts! We never noticed that before!! And the doughnuts look awesome!! @Kentucky_Ladies glad AJ's blood work was good!!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Rainbow Bridge Day - July 15
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Rainbow Bridge Day - May 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 5
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 19

• Freddie_BearFreddie_Bear Congress ✭✭✭✭✭

Wishing Walker's mommy a very happy birthday. Those cookies are just the thing for such a celebration.
    glitter-graphics.com

Oops! Yes, happy birthday, @Walker_Alexandria mommy!!!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TN ✭✭✭✭✭

I think we should find birthdays for every day of the year. Look at all these yummy goodies. Hehe.

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

Thank you @GanowPups and @Freddie_Bear and @The_Wild_Ones !!!!! @Pippi I agree
    This is mommy's big brother Albert, his doggie Eagan and mommy <3
    Her big brother and his wife brought over a small cake and ice cream!

Author Unknown

• HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭✭

What a bootifur photo!

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Great photo @Walker_Alexandria . And how nice that they live close and could come by.

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

• Kentucky_LadiesKentucky_Ladies Ocala ✭✭✭✭✭

Hershey thanks for the tip mommy needs to get an ice cube try to do that this way it does not get wasted.
    Walker thanks for the delicious donuts and hot chocolate certainly need it today we have about an inch of snow and still coming down only 16 out and going to reach 22 so we are staying inside and mommy doubts if the nurse makes it today to see daddy or James to bath him as the schools are closed.
    Pippi love the puppy cupcakes they are so cute

Love the photo. Glad that Walker's mommy had a nice birthday. Hey guys- the weekend is here and that means extra snuggies...and a birthday party for me! :)

• GanowPupsGanowPups Frisco ✭✭✭

Enjoyed the photo! Thanks for posting. Have a great weekend everyone!

Ginger, Maggie, Lilly, Bella, Saleen

Thank you @Pippi and @Hershey and @GanowPups and @Freddie_Bear and @Kentucky_Ladies :)
    It was a great day! We have 16 sunny and cold degrees :o Have a great day all B)

Author Unknown

We have a sunny 70* today! Daddy came home with a bad cold last night, and today he stayed home from work! We're just sharing the couch all day. Works fur me!!
    And this morning when mommy got up there was no hot water. It's supposed to be getting fixed.
    Always an adventure, mommy says!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Good evening. I'll start with some of those chocolate things, and mom wants a dozen. Hehe. Then I'll take a little of everything else. Grandma was cooking bacon upstairs this afternoon and driving us all crazy! Can you believe we haven't gotten any?!!
    . . .
    @Kentucky_Ladies sorry about the weather and help not being able to stop by. Hate when things throw the normal routine off.
    . . . .
    @Hershey sorry your daddy is not feeling well. Hope that won't last long. And sorry about your hot water heater. Hope someone can get out quickly and take care of that. We certainly hope you will have better luck with plumbers than we have had. hehe. Mom would certainly like to light a fire under some of the ones around here.
    . . .
    Was chilly here today, but the good news is the freezing rain and snow last night wasn't as bad at our house as we thought it was going to be. Not sure what tomorrow is going to be like. Seems we've had a cooler January than usual.
    . . . .
    Hope everyone has had a great day.

Good afternoon pals!! @BuddyAngelAbby so good to see you! We ALWAYS gave food here! Hee hee!
    @Pippi, don't those chocolate things look yummy? Gosh, we FINALLY realized you are staying at G-Ma's because of the water situation! Those darn plumbers!!!
    Hope everyone is having a good day!!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Yeah, sadly we can't use the plumbing at our house without making more of a mess. We're lucky we have a place to go, but sometimes there is no place like home. We've been out of the house over week now and would like to get things moving along a little better than this. We figured we would be out for a bit, but we're ready to start seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. Know what I mean? As frustrated as mom is over it all she is still trying to look at how things will be better once it's all done. The little problems she has been living with - they will be fixed. Yay!

We have a whole staff of maintenance people taking care of us here, painters and plumbers and gardeners and handymen. @Pippi, I hope you get to move back home soon!

We got our hot water back. Daddy woke up once and asked mommy if he could take a shower yet, and she said she thought so, and then he went back to sleep!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

That is pawsome @Hershey . Glad it was a quick fix. Guess everyone here is just really busy. Or we're not calling the right people. Got two more lined up to come take a look next week. At least one of them sounds like they are starting right and sending a project manager who can do a quote. The one that came out yesterday I don't think they thought it would be as big a job - despite what mom told them on the phone. Sigh. But we'll get there in the end.

• BuddyAngelAbbyBuddyAngelAbby Aberdeen/Saskatoon ✭✭✭

That sounds wonderful @Hershey ! Having someone to do the fixing would be pawsome. It was so cold here over Christmas that our septic tank froze. Daddy's solution was to take momma's hair dryer, put it on a long extension cord, and put it down into the septic tank. It worked and thawed out the system, and mom insisted on a new hair dryer!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Buddy- I would have insisted on a new fur dryer also!
    Hershey- hope your daddy feels better and that the hot water gets fixed.
    Wild Ones - thanks for the yummy treats.
    Have a good weekend everyfur.

@Pippi, so glad you have a place to stay until it all gets fixed! But how frustrating is that!!!
    @Hershey, glad you have plenty of good help!! That's really a good thing!
    @BuddyAngelAbby wow! Your daddy has what my G-Ma would have called Yankee ingenuity!
    @Freddie_Bear we agree! We would have wanted a new fur dryer, too!!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Yeah I would have insisted on a new hair dryer too! Years ago right after we moved into our house we discovered we had to replace the sewer line. (Yeah, that was fun.) The first plumber that came out used our garden hose to try and snake the sewer line. Then he was going to hook it back up to the house. Mom was glad she saw that. She opted to replace it and not have to sanitize it.

Well so glad the septic got unfrozen with mommy hair blower but one good thing mommy got a new hair dryer mark the old one sewer heater and keep it on hand for next year if the septic freezes up again.

Sorry to hear daddy has a cold better take good care of him and make sure it doesn't spread to everyone in the house. Sorry about the hot water going out but glad they got it running again. Just be thankful it happened on Friday and not the weekend.

Mommy is tired daddy was up every hour going to potty sometimes he went and sometimes he didn't do anything he finally did his number 2 now mommy hopes he sleeps so when she finishes her computer work maybe she can go back to bed she has us doggies all taken care of.

Forgot to mention thanks for all the delicious food we love celebrating

• CharlieAbbieTotoStarCharlieAbbieTotoStar Burkburnett ✭✭✭✭

Sorry we did not post yesterday. After we posted yesterday's birthdays, mommy needed to take us to the vet. Toto needed a refill for his heartworm and Star has an UTI. When we got home we did not make it back to Dogster. Our typist is so forgetful

Sr moment, huh? Mommy can't possibly forget me this weekend, tomorrow is my 4th birthday and I am so excited I am chasing my tail! I am hoping for a new bouncy ball.

• BuddyAngelAbbyBuddyAngelAbby Aberdeen/Saskatoon ✭✭✭

@Freddie_Bear - Hope you have a Happy Birthday and get a new ball
    @CharlieAbbieTotoStar -Hugs for Star and hope that UTI goes away quickly
    @Kentucky_Ladies - Maybe momma can get a nap today. Sending hugs your way.
    Hello to @Hershey , @The_Wild_Ones and @Pippi !
    Have a good day everyone!