Chit Chat Thread

Comments

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TN ✭✭✭✭✭

I may have asked this before, but do you like to sleep under a blanket or on top of one? If it's cold I want under one. In the summer though I'm more likely to sleep on top. Dutchess wants under one year round. Cheeky goes under at night, but the rest of the day tends to be on top.

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

• HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭✭

Woof, everyfur! I was supposed to go to the groomer today, but I went to the vet instead. I had a big, bad case of the dizzies yesfurday afternoon, and mommy wanted me looked at. So I got looked at, and poked and prodded and then stabbed. Three times! The vet took my blood and even made me pee in a bowl fur some kind of test. Mommy will find out tomorrow if I passed. Meanwhile, Winkie was at the groomer getting his bath and haircut. So, who had the best day?

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 31

Well @Hershey I would say Winkie had the best day. But hopefully you will have an answer soon :)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• roscorosco ✭✭✭

Everyone have a great day!
    Ma went out to see if she could see the lunar eclipse this morning, but it was too cloudy. Did anyone see it?

Mommy checked a little after 6AM and she saw the moon but then clouds rolled in :(

Author Unknown

I'm afraid we missed the eclipse here at our house.

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

We saw the moon with daddy on our pre-dawn stroll, but mommy slept through it, BOL!

Mommy talked to the vet today. I passed all my tests with an N fur Normal! So my dizzies should just go away. Sooner the better! But I'm not dizzy most of the time, just a few minutes evfurry couple of days, mostly. Today Winkie and I just napped all day!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Thank goodness the dizziness isn't all the time. Hope the spells stop soon.
    . . .
    As for the napping - that is my plan for today. Trying to get mom to join me.

Naps are great!! All us furs at my house take plenty of them BOL!

Author Unknown

Happy Birthday to @Walker_Alexandria Mommy!!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

@Hershey thank you very much ! Lets all have some Enjoy B)

Author Unknown

Yum. I love cake. Adding more goodies to the celebration.

Happy Birthday @Walker_Alexandria mom!!

• roscorosco ✭✭✭

I'm so happy you passed all your test and are feeling good, Hershey!
    Hello, everyone!
    Walker, that's a delicious cake you baked for your mom.
    Pippi, yummy treats you brought!
    I brought ice cream and bubbly!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALKER'S MOM!

Thank you @Pippi and @rosco :) Lets Party!!

Author Unknown

Hope everyone has had a good day. I started off sleepy, but mom says I'm making up for that right now. I've got the zoomies. Woo-hoooo!! Mom on the other hand is not feeling like zoomies and gave me the stink eye. Tee hee hee.

This mommy's big brother Albert and his doggie Eagan and mommy <3
    Albert and his wife Dessie brought over a small cake and some ice cream B)

Author Unknown

Love the photo @Walker_Alexandria

Thank you @Hershey and @Pippi <3 It was a very good day!
    Lets have
    and
    and
    Mommy got some laundry doe. The doggies have been out often. We have a mix of clouds and sun, a slight breeze 16 degrees ! Could reach 17 BOL!! Tomorrow 30's !
    Hope everyfur is fine, dry, safe and warm <3 Have a great day B)

Author Unknown

BOL @Walker_Alexandria, it's 70* and sunny at our house! We're mostly staying in, though, because daddy stayed home from work with a bad cold. I didn't even want to walk around the block. I'm keeping him company on the couch while he . It's my job. Thanks fur the Friday Nosh!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• LucyLucy Jacksonville ✭✭✭

They are too adorable. They are growing so fast...Sorry you are hurting so much,..Hugs

Angel Minster Jr and Misty, Lucy, and newest Kitty Sammie

Many hugs and lots of love @FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon and Pam and Jay <3 All the doggies are so gorgeous!! <3

Author Unknown

• roscorosco ✭✭✭

What darling pups! And darling Nerys, too!
    Doggie kisses 😘 on your back help the pain go away.

• FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxonFlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon Norman OK ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 4

Thankyou everyone <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

The pups are changing daily.
    _
    Nerys is a giant cuddle-bear !
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    _

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) Nerys, Celt & Saxon
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Such cutie pies. Do Nerys, Celt and Saxon like to play together?

edited February 4

<3 <3 <3 <3
    We woke up to snow! Pooks and Molly <3

Author Unknown

Snow! Did you have some fun playing in it? Your red coat looks so pretty with the snow and with your fur.
    . . .
    Mom was working on a jacket today. She should have had it done already but the plumbing and going back and forth between houses threw things off. She's close to done but left some things she needs over at our house. Maybe she can finish it tomorrow.

:D It was 73* and sunny at our house today! That's better than summer, BOL!!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Sounds pretty nice @Hershey . I wouldn't mind temps in the 50s and 60s. Or I want enough snow that no one gets out and drives. Hehe