Chat Thread!

Comments

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭

@The_Wild_Ones thank you for the good food!
    @Freddie_Bear Have a very Happy Birthday!
    Have a wonderful day everyfur B)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭✭

Star, hope you are feeling better after seeing the vet. UTIs are no fun!

@Kentucky_Ladies, our maintenance crew works weekends, so it's all good. Mommy enjoyed her hot shower this morning.
    But, Daddy woke up feeling ucky, so they went to Urgent Care and found out he has Flu-B. He'll be home fur a few more days, the Dr. said, but he has medicine to take. Mommy wonders if she's Doomed.

@Freddie_Bear I have a feeling your barkday is going to be pawsome!!! :)

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TN ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kentucky_Ladies I sure hope your mom was able to get a good nap. Having your sleep messed up just throws everything off.
    . . .
    @CharlieAbbieTotoStar oh no about the UTI Star has. Hope she can get over that quickly and feel better. (((HUG)))
    . . .
    @Freddie_Bear oh it's getting closer. You know, at my house we celebrate for a week. You should try it. hehe.
    . . .
    Hiya @BuddyAngelAbby and @Walker_Alexandria . Are you keeping warm?
    . . .
    @Hershey Hmm. If I was mommy I think I would hide in another room. Tee hee hee. Hope daddy feels better quickly and hope mommy doesn't get sick, too!

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

• The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones Phoenix ✭✭✭✭✭

Hiya pals! Boy, it's been a busy day! Many visitors today and it was hard for mommy to get on the computer! @Hershey, hope your daddy feels better soon!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Rainbow Bridge Day - July 15
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Rainbow Bridge Day - May 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 5
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 19

• Freddie_BearFreddie_Bear Congress ✭✭✭✭✭

Pippi- you are brilliant. A full week of celebration. That sounds pawsome. Now to convince mommy of this...

@The_Wild_Ones that's nice that people are coming to visit. Mom's uncle I think feels very hurt sometimes that more don't come to visit him.
    . . .
    Good luck @Freddie_Bear ! Ask her if we can all vote on it? Tee hee hee. My sisters and I all vote yes - celebrate for a week.

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

• Kentucky_LadiesKentucky_Ladies Ocala ✭✭✭✭✭

Wild Ones that is great those people all came to visit Grandpa my mommy wishes people would visit daddy but we get no visitors mommy thinks we have the plaque they are afraid they will catch what daddy has so sad.

Hershey agree with Pippi convince your mommy to celebrate your birthday all week.
    We hope that mommy doesn't catch daddy's flu better spray everything down with Lysol. We hope your daddy gets well quickly.
    We have light snow today in Walton Ky
    Everyone have a great Sunday

• CharlieAbbieTotoStarCharlieAbbieTotoStar Burkburnett ✭✭✭✭

Happy birthday Freddie <3

Good morning everyone! Do I look older or smarter today? I am definitely happier...I got 2 big Planet Dog glow in the dark bouncy balls and a new bone this morning. How lucky can one dog get? Later on we are having birthday cake.

We don't get visitors except for mommy's big brother and his wife. Guess everyone is busy with their own lives. Thats ok because all us furs have never liked loud peoples.
    Happy Birthday sweet Freddie!! Very cute emoticons :)
    Mommy believes in the disinfectant spray! She always had to spray around when we babysat the grandsons :( Hope your dad is better @Hershey and you are doing fine.
    Mommy was going to live stream the puppy and kitty bowl but you have to make an account there. So no go. We don't have cable right now anyway.
    have a Pawsome day B)

Author Unknown

Happy Birthday, @Freddie_Bear! Awesome gifts!!! We vote for celebrating at LEAST all week!!

@Kentucky_Ladies that is very sad!! I think they just don't know what to say and feel very uncomfortable. Of course, that is no excuse!
    @Pippi, we don't blame uncle for being hurt. I really think it is because people are uncomfortable, not because they don't care!
    Anyone hungry?

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

• BuddyAngelAbbyBuddyAngelAbby Aberdeen/Saskatoon ✭✭✭

@Hershey Hope your daddy is feeling better soon.
    @Kentucky_Ladies My mom found when her mom was diagnosed with dementia that some of grammy's friends just scattered. It is not contagious and who knows who else will be affected by that disease.
    @Freddie_Bear Happy birthday and many more. Hope your day was pawtastic!
    @The_Wild_Ones That is a wonderful looking cake.
    We will not be watching the Super Bowl but I'm sure many Canadians will be.
    Have a good weekend everyone.

Freddie!!

We can't compete with glow-in-the-dark bouncy balls, but we got you a bunch of goodies!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

edited February 4

Winkie barks:

Happy Barkday Freddie!! <3 <3

Daddy feels some better this morning, and he'll be watching the Stoopidbowl later. Mommy will be watching Movies or Downton Abbey on her confuser, BOL!! She's washing her hands a lot, but she says the damage is prolly done.

@Walker_Alexandria, we don't have cable either. We've nevfur been able to watch the Puppy Bowl.

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Mommy will watch the Stoopidbowl (GREAT name!) because G-Pa wants to watch it, and she tries to sit with him when she is home!!
    What a GREAT gift basket, @Hershey!!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Oh boy...thanks guys! That cake looks pawtastic...everyone have a slice. Hershey, thanks for the gifts- I LOVE them! While your humans watch the stupidbowl...who wants to play with my new bouncies with me?

Oh, we want to play, @Freddie_Bear! Glad you are having a birthweek!!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

@Kentucky_Ladies so sorry your daddy doesn't get visitors. That is sad. Visits can make such a difference sometimes, both for the patient and other family members. Glad mommy is able to get out some so she still has the interaction. (((HUG)))
    . . .
    Happy Birthday @Freddie_Bear !! Sounds like you are having a pawsome birthday! How about some cake to keep the celebration going?

. . .
    Grandma and pawpaw might be watching the stupidbowl upstairs, but we're not downstairs. The TV down here is being contrary with the sound. It keeps loosing the sound. Mom was trying to find the puppy bowl and found Snow White instead. She hadn't seen that in forever and stopped there. hehe. But it's not as much fun with no sound. BOL!
    . . .
    @Freddie_Bear I'll play!

Wow Freddie Bear you hit the jackpot with all your toys and all the cakes you got since we are schnauzers and one yorkie we have a schnauzer cake and yorkie cake just for you

Happy birthday Freddie, looks like you hit the jackpot with all those cakes. Hope everybody has a great week.

Good day after @Freddie_Bear's birthday! Looks ike we have plenty of yummy cakes to keep celebrating!!!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Bow-WOW!!!! Thanks guys. Yesterday was my best birthday ever. Many thanks to all of my dear friends for sharing this day with me. Now...let's party!

edited February 5

WOO HOO!! @Freddie hit the jackpot on toys and cakes :) I agree, lets party
    When mommy's Uncle was alive and had Alzheimer's no one visited him . Then when he passed a couple of the great nieces showed up just to be noisy :( When Uncle was alive mommy and dad took care of him then he went to a Nursing home. People can be so mean and only think of themselves.
    Long ago after mommy's dad passed, our dad stopped to eat his lunch and had a coworker with him. That guy was so rude and was putting things down about out hubros toys. Mommy told dad he had better get that guy out or she would throw him out and to never stop by with him again! It never happened again. But its true some people don't know what to say and some are just down right rude.

Author Unknown

And some only come by hoping they will get something!! When mommy's biological dad gor liver cancer, she went back to see him before he passed away. She is so glad she did. (They lived 3000 mils apart. Then when he died, she didn't go to the funeral. It was more important to see him first.

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

• BuddyAngelAbbyBuddyAngelAbby Aberdeen/Saskatoon ✭✭✭
    We understand the no visitors when someone has an illness only too well.  Very sad.  When grammy was in the nursing home, the staff kept telling grammy what good kids she had because they would come visit her a lot even though there was quite a distance between everyone.  I will miss going to the nursing home and visiting everyone now that grammy is gone.

Sending hugs to all who need one.
    Hiya everyone.  Late tonight.   Think this week is going to be pretty hectic.  
    . . . 
    @Walker_Alexandria mom's granddad had Alzheimer's.  He was in a nursing home for Alzheimer's patients at the end.  Grandma would go visit him almost every day - it was her father.  Funny thing was, her brother might come once every other month or less, but granddad would remember his visits and not seeing grandma.  Funny how the mind works sometimes.  So sorry mom's uncle didn't have more company.  (((HUG))).  Before Pixie started getting sick, mom had been thinking about trying to make her a therapy pet to visit nursing homes.  She loved a warm body to sit with and hang out and was small enough (7 lbs) that she could have sat on their lap if they wanted.  Unfortunately about the time mom started looking into it was when Pixie started going downhill.  None of the rest of us would probably be very good at that.  I'm too hyper and shy with adults sometimes.  Cheeky is shy with everyone.  Dutchess is oblivious and wants to do her own thing.  
    . . . .
    @Hershey your daffodils sure do look pretty.  Mom looked out in the yard earlier and thought she saw leaves for Crocus.  So we may be seeing those soon.  
    . . . .
    Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.

@DoggieStatus - tagging you so you can have fun in some of the threads.

We have a chance for rain today and the temperature is around 32.   Hope it does not get too bad.

Pretty flowers Hershey.

Glad you had a great birthday Freddie <3

Hope everybody has a great day.

Good morning everyone oh Hershey love the beautiful flowers thanks for sharing mommy loves to see flowers but she doesn't have the green thumb to have them.  Today they are leaving early  to go to BINGO a group is coming in from Falmouth KY and they are fixing lunch for them and us mommy signed up to bring the cheese they want us there at 10 so mommy will leave early stop at City Hall next door and pay her water and sewer bill if she pays on line they charge $3 more