Chat Thread!

Comments

• Freddie_BearFreddie_Bear Congress ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hershey - mommy loves daffodils.  She made an entire vase full of beaded daffodils for our Aunt last year.   <3
  • Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pippi Molly might be good in Nursing Homes as she is a Lover. Pooks is hyper and shy's away from some. 
    @Kentucky_Ladies hope your mommy has a great time!
    @Hershey the flowers are so bright and beautiful!! Before the snow this year we had dandelions blooming BOL!! 
    @CharlieAbbieTotoStar we got snow overnight and could get more tonight  :)
     @BuddyAngelAbby ; and hope @DoggieStatus will join!
    Have a Pawsome day  B)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• BuddyAngelAbbyBuddyAngelAbby Aberdeen/Saskatoon ✭✭✭
    Have a good day everyone.
  • The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones Phoenix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 6
    Good afternoon, pals!! @Hershey, LOVE your flowers! Mommy just doesn't understand how some people cn be so mean!!! Mommy just doesn't have it in her!
    @BuddyAngelAbby sorry to hear about your grammy! So good that she had so many visitors! They et dogs visit, too, how wonderful!
    @Kentucky_Ladies we just don't get that! I mean, it doesn't take a person, but they charge more? Jeeze!!
    @Pippi, thanks for tagging @DogsterStatus! Hope he stops in....he sure is cute!
    @CharlieAbbieTotoStar, hope Star's UTI is all better!!
    @Freddie_Bear, we are so happy you had a great birthday!!!!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Rainbow Bridge Day - July 15
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Rainbow Bridge Day - May 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 5
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 19

• HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kentucky_Ladies, my mommy doesn't garden either.  Someone gave her those daffies in a pot years and centuries ago, and when they died, mommy took the pot out to a space where a neighbor gardens.  So the neighbor put them in the ground, and now evfurry year they pop back out!  :o

Daddy went back to work today, and so did mommy!        

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TN ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello.  Boy mom is dragging tonight and the week isn't even half over yet.  hehe.  

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

• Kentucky_LadiesKentucky_Ladies Ocala ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hershey glad mommy and daddy went back to work.
    Welcome DoggieStatus glad you are here with us.
    Mom had a pretty good time at BINGO we only won $1 but those people from Falmouth were very nice coming up and hugging introducing themselves way more than we have come for our group.  My friend who helps me with the quilt Katherine never came I called to see if she her or husband was sick she said no that she was not coming back was insulted last week when the  manager threatenened (manager said she was teasing) to move her to a table up front to stop the talking. Kathrine said she can't go where she can't talk and I know the feeling but told her I thought the manager was teasing she told me I can tell the manager and I did so she was trying to call Katherine but Katherine would not answer her calls. I hope the manager gets a hold of her and works it out as I will quit if Katherine doesn't come back as I go there to socialize not sit in silence.

Well woke up to 29 degrees went to take Sabrina outside to get her urine sample to take them to the vet this morning at 8 to get their teeth cleaning but my back deck was a sheet of ice and icicles hanging from siding on house and my outside patio furniture so I inched my way back in said forget it. I fed them put water down and plan on call the vet I am not taking chances driving on ice with these hills and curves not worth it so will reschedule.

• CharlieAbbieTotoStarCharlieAbbieTotoStar Burkburnett ✭✭✭✭
    Star is doing better.  Our high yesterday did not get over32.  Glad we did not get the predicted ice. Welcome Doggie Status.
    Hiya @DoggieStatus .  Glad you stopped in here, too.  This is another fun group.  
    . . . .
    @Kentucky_Ladies I'm sorry about Katherine feeling insulted.  Hope that can get worked out and you can both keep going.  It's nice to get out of the house and have a break sometimes.  Hate for you to lose that.  
    . . . .
    Yikes on the ice.  I would have cancelled, too.  Not worth the chance.  Hope the weather and roads clear up quickly.  And @CharlieAbbieTotoStar glad you didn't get the ice.  We're supposed to have rain, rain, rain, rain and a little more rain today.  But then it's supposed to be in the 20s tonight.  So I figure the roads will be icy tomorrow morning.  Ugh.  I don't like ice.  

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

Hi Doggie Status...welcome!   <3
    So happy Star is feeling better.

Have a good day everyone!
    @DoggieStatus!  I hope you'll have lots of fun here at Dogster! 

@Kentucky_Ladies, nice work dodging the vet visit!    What do you do while your mommy is at Bingo?

@CharlieAbbieTotoStar I'm glad Star is feeling better, and your pack isn't on ice! 

We've been having better-than-summer weather at our house fur almost two weeks now!   Today will be 74* and blue skies.  Trees are blossoming! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Good to hear is better @CharlieAbbieTotoStar ; :)
    @Kentucky_Ladies hopefully your friend will come back to Bingo. Misunderstandings happen.
    We did get more snow, about 3-4 inches and more is on the way  :o
    Lets have some 
    Have a great day everyfur !

Author Unknown

• Hello everypup! Welcome @DoggieStatus! We have gotten 7 inches of snow in NH and now it is sleeting! Yuck! Glad Mommy took the day off and is cuddling with us today.  <3
    @Kentucky_Ladies we sure hope the manager can talk Katherine into coming back!!
    Thanks @Walker_Alexandria for the yummy cookies!
    We are in the upper 70s and lower 80s! This if Winter, for goodness sake!!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Rainbow Bridge Day - May 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 5
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 19

Temp wasn't too bad today, but it rained a lot.  And it's supposed to be cold tonight.  So I'm afraid we will have ice in the morning.  Mom is dreading it.  She tried to get uncle to do an afternoon appointment tomorrow.  He did go a little later in the morning but mom will still have to leave grandma's house pretty early to get to his house on time to get to appointment on time.  Ugh.  Just been a busy crazy week.
    . . . .
    Those cookies look good @Walker_Alexandria .  Mom says if they are chocolate chip she would like about three dozen.  hehe.  
    . . . 
    Cheeky made a jail break this morning.  She snuck past the gate when mom went through this morning.  Mom had to catch her and bring her back downstairs.  And I made a jail break later in the day when grandma came down.  Cheeky might have gotten one bite of cat food, but I got a bunch.  Mom wasn't home when I made my jail break.  

@Pippi, you and Cheeky should re-make
    httpstoreintradacomcoremediamedianlid7778cACCT67745hfaff3d476249a31190b4

BOL!!  Tell your mommy to stay safe on the roads tomorrow! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Thanks for the cookies!  
    Good one @Hershey !  I like that.  hehe

Thanks for the cookies Walker they are delicious. That Great Escape picture is funny. 

Pippi I don't blame you mommy for trying to get Uncle to reschedule his appointment when it is yucky outside.  That is why mommy moved to Florida in the first place to get away from snow and ice  when she was of working age. She hates it every day we have snow.
    Have to admit thought the front tree in the yard looked beautiful full of ice crystals and hearing them crackling.
    Sabrina pulled an AJ when mommy  tried to get a pee sample stopped in mid track so mommy thinks because it was dark she thought something was after her so mommy will try again at 7 when daylight after she gives her the thyroid pill maybe then she will see it is mommy and give her the pee sample but AJ she will let the vet handle her urine.  Today they go to the vet to get their teeth cleaned roads in our division look clear.

All of you with all that snow be careful and stay warm in side

• CharlieAbbieTotoStarCharlieAbbieTotoStar Burkburnett ✭✭✭✭
    DoggieStatus, we keep the birthday's for the group, can you let me have your birthday and Gotcha Day.  If you have sibs let me have their names and birthday and gotcha day too. 
    @Kentucky_Ladies hope you are able to get the sample.  
    . . . .
    We have some winter weather here, but this year just seems like it's been colder so a little more trouble with slick roads.  It will be warm enough during the day for rain, but any wet spots still on the road freeze over night.  Haven't peeked out yet this morning, but hoping it's not bad.  

• @Pippi good job snagging some cat food. It's our absolute favorite, pre-cat and post-cat. BOL! 
    @Kentucky_Ladies just have your vet get the urine sample if they're getting their teeth cleaned anyway. Save yourself the hassle. They're professional pee-getters. BOL!
    Oh, momma loved the movie "The Great Escape"!  That would be pawsome to see a remake by everyone here!

Still bitterly cold here.  Stay warm everyone.
    OMD! Cheeky!! Yes remake The Great Escape!! The snow is very beautiful but the people out there can be so Crazy!! When Pooks can he goes for the cat dish in the dinning room. Mommy has a gate up so the dog's can't get in the dinning room or kitchen. But sometimes Pooks get's there. We also have the upstairs off limits to doggies so the cats have their own space. But the doggies do have plenty of room and Molly call's all the shots BOL!! 
    Have a Pawsome day all  B)

Author Unknown

Hi guys!  Yesterday I got to go to visit the police department and met my good friend Bigby there.  We were helping to give a lecture, and everyone said we were good boys.  We even got a dog biscuit for each of us.  YIPPEE!  
    Of COURSE you were good boys, @Freddie_Bear! Glad you got to visit your friend!! @Pippi, isn't cat food the best? Hee hee @MayoTheTaterTot pre and post!! You are so right!! @Walker_Alexandria mommy tries to block us doggies, too, but we manage to still get in there! She is always finding empty cat food cans in her bed! @BuddyAngelAbby what a great idea!!! You can be the Steve McQueen character! @Kentucky_Ladies hope all went well with the vet!! @CharlieAbbieTotoStarthank you so much for keeping track of our birthdays!!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5