My dog's pages - where are they?

I would very much like to see my dog's pages from wherever they were saved to in 2014. Of course, I don't have their ID's, I didn't know I would need them for something like this. Please advise how to find them: Shelby (Rottweiler), Sarge (Rottweiler), Jasmine (Rottweiler), Jake (Rottweiler) and Hunter (Golden Retriever). Received no notification of this change. The last notification I received was that the site would not be changing under new ownership as reflected in the e-mail I received in 2014.

" We have big news!
Dear Dogsters and Catsters,

We are proud to announce that I-5 Publishing, the owners of Cat Fancy, Dog Fancy, and Rescue Me magazines, have purchased Dogster and Catster. With an already diverse portfolio of pet-centric properties, I-5 Publishing understands pets, and specifically the sense of community we have all worked so hard to create.

Going forward, I-5 Publishing will continue to support our community, provide a support structure to expand, and leverage our expertise as the go-to source for all things dog and cat. In addition, our site infrastructure will get the support and upgrades that have been long overdue."

Anyway I am very sad and really have no use for dogster or catster in their present form but would love to be able to have my pet's stories and pictures. I paid a lot of money to be able to upload lots of pictures to share with other dog owners, needless to say I am very sad.

Please help.
Thank you.

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,637Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Shelby http://web.archive.org/web/20140210164505/http://www.dogster.com/dogs/247727

Sarge http://web.archive.org/web/20140113050555/http://www.dogster.com/dogs/247649
    The rest you should be able to get from clicking on your family photos. If you need more help let me know

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• CutieGirlsCutieGirls Posts: 1Member
    Hello,
    I see that you can help people find their old Dogster pages ? I was wondering if you could help me find mine.
    Thanks ... Looking forward to hearing from you. ~ Maureen ~

I need their names and breeds and any public groups or forums they may have played in

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

edited February 6
    Hello,
    I see that you can help people find their old Dogster pages ? I was wondering if you could help me find mine.
    Thanks ... Looking forward to hearing from you. ~ Maureen ~
    Maureen do you know when you originally joined the old dogster.   I have been able to track down some pups easier by knowing when they were entered into the system.   Any information would be helpful 

Also what is your last name.   that may help to narrow things down

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• BolerameBolerame Posts: 11Member
    So.... all of our dogs profiles that we spent hours on are now gone?  True, I haven't been here for awhile because it wasn't the same Dogster that I remembered.  However, still not liking it, especially if all of the hours that I spent on it before are all for naught. 
    They are still working on the site so we will sort of have new pages and I may be able to find the archived pages for your pets so you can retrieve some of your pictures and diary entries etc... No it is not like it was but at least we kept all our groups and hopefully some day it will be at least similar to the old dogster

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Sara HaydenSara Hayden Posts: 3Member
    I would love help to locate my pet pages also!
    Isabella, Yorkshire Terrier from Rainbow Bridge babies
    Joker, Chinese Crested

Thanks so much. ❤️💔

Sara I put you on my list :)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

I would love help to locate my pet pages also!
    Isabella, Yorkshire Terrier from Rainbow Bridge babies
    Joker, Chinese Crested

Thanks so much. ❤️💔

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Wanda HernandezWanda Hernandez Posts: 1Member
    I would also love to find my pets pages - I started Dogster in September 14, 2006 - my pets are Asher, Mia, Baby and Dottie Lynn - from Dallas TX. Thanks!

I will put you on my list :)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Debbie PhillipsDebbie Phillips Posts: 3Member
    I had no idea I would not be able to see my pets pictures or biographies anymore. It's been a while since I was on here and recently had to put one of my dogs to sleep. I was going to update his profile but can't seem to find it. Can someone please help me out? What do you need to help me get to their profiles? Canines Doc a Gordon Setter 14 years, Luci Gordon Setter 11 or 12 years, Mendo a Siberian Husky 9 years, Dare a Gordon Setter deceased, Kate a Brittany deceased. Also several felines Amelia DSH, Linus DMH, Ellie DLH. On top of having to put Doc to sleep, now I can't even see him on his own page, I feel a little nauseous.
    I had no idea I would not be able to see my pets pictures or biographies anymore. It's been a while since I was on here and recently had to put one of my dogs to sleep. I was going to update his profile but can't seem to find it. Can someone please help me out? What do you need to help me get to their profiles? Canines Doc a Gordon Setter 14 years, Luci Gordon Setter 11 or 12 years, Mendo a Siberian Husky 9 years, Dare a Gordon Setter deceased, Kate a Brittany deceased. Also several felines Amelia DSH, Linus DMH, Ellie DLH. On top of having to put Doc to sleep, now I can't even see him on his own page, I feel a little nauseous.

All I can get you will be the archived pages.  You won't be able to update them.   But This should be enough info to get me started 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• j sj s Posts: 176Member

Hoping to access pet profiles at the old dogster. I have no idea what the ID numbers are. Have had no luck with the wayback machine or other searches. Seeking the pages of:

Wylie the Wonder Dog (RIP) Carolina Dog
    Gertrude von Schnackhund German Shepherd mix "Diary of a Squeaky Toy Killer"

Had posted at: http://community.dogster.com/discussion/656475/subcutaneous-rehydration-in-dogs#latest 

Joined Dogster in 2005.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

j s said:

Hoping to access pet profiles at the old dogster. I have no idea what the ID numbers are. Have had no luck with the wayback machine or other searches. Seeking the pages of:

Wylie the Wonder Dog (RIP) Carolina Dog
    Gertrude von Schnackhund German Shepherd mix "Diary of a Squeaky Toy Killer"

Had posted at: http://community.dogster.com/discussion/656475/subcutaneous-rehydration-in-dogs#latest 

Joined Dogster in 2005.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://web.archive.org/web/20100819041643/http://www.dogster.com:80/dogs/1080868  Trudy
    https://web.archive.org/web/20100801005524/http://www.dogster.com:80/dogs/596244  Wylie.

Wylie was archived more then once this link is for one of the older archived pages.  If you click on the calendar thing at the top you can see more recent archives 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page