Biggest Post EVER!

1119011911192119311941196»

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,888Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning all

Oh Duchess is mom's helper.   She sniffs everything over LOL.   Mom says she doesn't have to worry about anyone eating anything... but they all like to pee and lay in her plants LOL

Dad bought mom a pressure washer.   He didn't really think it would be something she would use, but bought it mostly just to shut her up LOL.   Mom used it yesterday on the Deck.  she got it about 1/3 done.   Dad had to admit he was wrong and that it does a really good job LOL 

Today she is gonna Sand down the rough spots on that area and then move the deck furniture so she can do the next section 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 197,337Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc we've wanted a power washer for a long time and never got one yet BOL!!  

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

Well not much Sanding done.    We got some rain so the deck is wet again.   Mom says she will probably just do more pressure washing today.  Though mom would like to go look for the stain she wants to put on the deck afterward.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Mommy has more spray painting to do to the old patio chairs and table. The sun is trying to shine :)

Author Unknown

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 7,188Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya.  Sheesh.  I just stay behind this year.  
    . . . 
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc part of the issue with the plumbing when we started working on it this year was the sewer line.  We had sewage coming up in the basement.  That was a nasty surprise to go along with everything else.  Well, we thought that was taken care of, but no.  11 years ago we replaced the sewer line outside the house.  Now we have replaced everything in the house except what is under the concrete slab in the basement.  Looks like that is going to have to come out, too.  Ugh.  Mom is sick over the thought of it, and over the expense.  Wish it could have waited a while so we could have recovered a little more from the other work, but you gotta do what you gotta do.  Original company is still being jerks.  Mom hasn't had time to really talk with multiple places to see if they all say the same thing, and to get different quotes.  She has been busy helping pawpaw and grandma.  And next week is likely to be busy with uncle.  Mom is feeling spread pretty thin.  So since we have a place to stay she has just not been as aggressive with getting the plumbing dealt with.  Once we get this bit done we sure hope we don't have to see a plumber again for a LONG time.  Nothing against plumbers, but tired of dealing with this type of problem.  

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

Morning all

(*hugs*)... Mom says she really hopes your plumbing issues get fixed soon.  Mom would be in a puddle of tears at this point.   She did get a little chuckle when you said you don't want to see a plumber again for a long time, she wondered if your plumbers has the typical "Plumber's Crack" or if they are the type whose pants fit properly.   Mom thinks of weird things sometimes 

Today mom is gonna do more work on her deck.   Won't be able to do much for a couple of days because it is supposed to get cold and wet.  That is ok though cause mom really needs to clean up inside some.

Hope everyone has a good day today

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Hope all will be alright soon @Pippi

Author Unknown

Good morning everyone.

Mom somehow got busy yesterday, but didn't accomplish anything.   How can that happen LOL.   Anyway it was rainy and cold and it is rainy and cold again today.    Mom is thinking she will try to clean the laundry room and bedroom today.  Tomorrow should be nice enough to do more sanding, Oh Joy.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We all need beautiful sunny warm days 

Author Unknown

Oh I agree... but looks like the weekend before we get any sunnyshine.  At least no rain today so mom will be able to do some more pressure washing LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 7,188Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mom needs to pressure wash the siding on the house.  And needs to bring the pressure washer over to grandma's house to do the deck.  

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

We have a chance for rain Thurs. Fir. and Sat. :( But that will help everything grow!! 
     The grass is kinda damp still from dew, so mommy might get it mowed today. Hope so because its thick when it rains a lot and cant be mowed.
    Anyfur hungry?

Today is a beautiful sunny one! Have a great day :)

Author Unknown

Well mom did not get any sanding done yet.  The neighbor needed help in putting up a fence so mom and dad went over and helped.. took most of the day yesterday and part of this morning.   

Mom is now resting up and hoping to maybe sand a little this evening.   She did get the stain in so she is hoping to do the deck in sections.   Not sure how that is gonna work out, but it is supposed to stay nice for a couple of days so hopefully it will work out the way she wants 

Oh I better take a couple of waffles in case mom doesn't let me come back later LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Hope today is a good one for your parent's @Sandy_Kramer_etc
    We have a mix of sun and clouds and could get rain :(

Author Unknown

Morning all

Just zipping through today.   Mom got about 1/4 of the deck floor sanded and stained yesterday.   It looks really good, but is taking more stain then expected.   She is gonna do another section today.  If she has enough stain she will do a 3 section tomorrow, but will have to wait til her next order of stain comes in before she will be able to finish.  She is also waiting before she does the steps and the rails til they have a chance to season up a little.   

Hope everyone is having a great weekend 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Take to slow down @Sandy_Kramer_etc

Author Unknown

The deck is done... Yay.   Now mom has to do some inside work... Bill and cleaning...

Here are a few photos of the deck now that it looks nice 
    https://www.facebook.com/tina.m.sidell/media_set?set=a.10216185974908271.1073741857.1418650172&type=3

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOW!! @Sandy_Kramer_etc That is so beautiful!! Mommy loves it! Beautiful :)
    We had sprinkles during night but all cleared out for now. Mommy got the yard outside of the fence/backyard mowed yesterday but it started sprinkling on her while mowing. She got that part done then parked the mower and came in and took a shower. Then wouldn't you know it the sun came out and sprinkles stop. LOL!! But a couples hours later started again. She has to do the backyard in a while. 

Fruit anyone :)  
    Happy Anniversary to @Hershey mommy and daddy for yesterday  <3

Author Unknown

Just pinging through.   Mom says she will take a bowl of fruit, she scoffed down cookies and cupcakes at the other groups LOL. 

Rainy here most of the day.   Mom is pleased to report that water beaded up nicely on the stained wood.   Said it was well worth the investment.   Really hoping the deck will last another 5 or more years so we can save up to have it replaced if it needs to be.

Mom is hoping tomorrow will be nicer weather, the back yard really needs to be weed wacked.  

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOOF @Sandy_Kramer_etc if we lived closer, mommy would help  :)

Author Unknown

Well the back yard got done today.  Tomorrow we will work on the front yard.   Mom says that is the worst part about owing a big lot is all the extra work.   But on the other paw it really is worth it when you want to sit out in the evening without the neighbors watching you LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Happy Fathers Day to all  <3
    Today is a hot one and we are going up in the 90's!! Stay cool furs  B)

Author Unknown