Dear Dogster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Dogster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Dogster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Dogster magazine, www.dogster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Dogster

Dogs with SPOTS and DOTS!

14567810»

Comments

• Tracey_Double_UTracey_Double_U Posts: 219Member ✭✭
    edited 16 September, 2009
    BOL Oh no! I feel guilty because I sent her an invite to our group! Oh well, we need things to ourselves sometimes. We already have to share a home, toys, sometimes a same bag of food, and a Mom and Dad. Nigel was already a part of this forum, so I felt bad if he wasn't a part of the group too. I actually removed him a couple times, trying to figure out how he could be a member, but not an Administrator BOL So much for that, turns out it's all or nothing. The little pip-squeek just has to be with me everywhere!
  • Cathy HCathy H Posts: 8,423Member
    Oh, don\'t feel guilty! I did a classic big-brother move and let her join for two minutes. Then I kicked her off, hehehe. ;-) Oh, I didn\'t want Jas to be a Co-BU-Admin to me, either! That\'s sharing my glory too much, bol bol. I was actually going to let Socks join and share the glory with me (poor girl is a member of only 2 groups!) because she doesn\'t have much to do either. But upon inspection, no spots in sight... yet. She has white paws, does that count? Hey, nice logos so far! Keep \'em comin\' pups, you only have 4 days left, and then the judging begins! *Waves a rosette around* Bribery! ;-) BOL
    Woof! I had to go to the vet this morning! New diary entry... I feel so old, now that my bones are starting to creak!
    BOL Max you are so funny! I'm sure Jasmine has her own friends to keep her occupied anyhow :o) Socks can join if she wants. Looks like she has grey 'spots' here and there bol. Up to you of course. You're the big brother boss, and you were in the group first!! Aww I just read your new diary entry :o( That makes me sad that you are all achy and sore like that. My joints always click when I get up from laying down, or when I walk up stairs. Mom always mentions it when we go for routine check-ups, but they say as long as I'm active and not showing signs of being sore, to just keep an eye on things. It still bugs Mom and she wants to know WHY I click bol. Perhaps I'm a little older than people think. Mom adopted me, and the shelter just went by the Vet's guess on my age. I hope those tasty pills help you really soon. No dog should ever have to ache when there's fun things to do with friends and family!
    Thanks Greta. :-) Well I had a nice night in my crate with my blankies and my pillow. Then I went down the stairs and outside to potty, no problem, but then I couldn't get back up! Sigh. So now I'm stuck down stairs for awhile until mom goes upstairs. I don't ever like to be in a room without people. I'll force myself up those stairs if it means being with my people! Max, such a loyal boy
    Awww Max, I sure hope your medication has kicked in! Mom had a big Malamute x before me, and he had hip problems. It started getting harder for him to get up from laying down, and stairs were a problem as well. She got him on Metacam, and it was almost an instant miracle! Bogart had spring in his step the next day, and it only got better in the days to follow. Unfortunatly it only helped him for a couple months, because other problems started up too :o( He was 15+ though! So you got lots and lots of healthy years ahead of you.
    Ack! We've almost slipped into the depths of page two!! *scary music plays* Time to bump us back up, BOL!
    If you just stumbled across this forum.. and are looking for some fun with spotted pups like yourself.. then come check out our group! ::Click Here:: More happens there, than on our forum nowadays. So don\'t think we are not around.. we are just all bundled in a group now!
  • Violet B-Violet B- BucharestPosts: 4,674Member
    Hey, Maxwell, you got mail! Please read it and fulfill my kind request. Please, please, please!
    Samantha, I made a post about it on the group page. :o)
  • Violet B-Violet B- BucharestPosts: 4,674Member
    Long live, Maxie (may I call you like that?). Hurray! Thanks old buddy. You're the man... I mean the greatest dog. You got yourself a rosette from me... but it will be on April 4 (the next supply, you know). Everybody, go to Dogs with Spots and Dots and read Max's post. Read and vote! Thanks again, Maxwell!
  • Kristy ShieldsKristy Shields IndependencePosts: 1Member
    I have spots and dots! When I was a puppy, Mom started noticing little black spots appearing in my fur (I\'m part Pointer after all) and she said that everytime I did something bad, I\'d get another black spot. Guess that\'s why I have so many now. :)
    BOL, welcome to our spotted pup club, Samwise! Bol, if what your mom says is true for all dogs... then I must be a pretty naughty dog, too! Naww... mom says I'm an angel. ;o)
    Oh spotters and dotters, check out the group page, we've just announced a BRAND NEW contest for easter time!! It's gonna be great fun! :o) Max
    Our new contest is officially live! Old and new spotters and dotters are welcome to come join in the fun! Click Here!
  • Janene FeredayJanene Fereday BramptonPosts: 15Member
    I don\'t know what I am. My aunt thinks I\'m part rat terrier, but I just think I\'m ADORABLE. I\'m spotted on my front legs.
  • edited 16 September, 2009
    We aren\'t quite sure what Cristie is,but we think she\'s atleast part Border Collie.She has lots and lots of dots.
    Hi Maggie and Christie! I see Christie's already found her way over to the group page, why don't you come and join us too, Maggie? Click here for the Dogs with SPOTS and DOTS group page!
  • Kathie DierkKathie Dierk SookePosts: 2,757Member
    Yup, I got me some of those things...all though you can\'t tel from my pictures, but they are there, on my chest. On my feet it looks like I have black socks on with little holes where my toes peek out, and i have some on my face too but they are little.
  • elisonboldelisonbold Posts: 5Member
    Finally! I have got this best electric dog fence. Thanks a alot for you suggestiions.
  • elisonboldelisonbold Posts: 5Member

I was too worried about my furry frind's safety while I am away but this best wireless dog fence saved my day. 
    best invisible dog fence