Dear Dogster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Dogster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Dogster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Dogster magazine, www.dogster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Dogster

Dogs with SPOTS and DOTS!

Comments

• Katie MillsKatie Mills Posts: 244Member
    edited 16 September, 2009
    OoOoOoO yay They officially call me spotted and ticked! But we can say i am spotted and dotted!!!!
  • Tracey_Double_UTracey_Double_U Posts: 219Member ✭✭
    I love your antlers Wishbone! Mom wants to get us some and take Holiday pictures. BOL Sophie. You have great freckles. And don't worry, I'm pretty sure you'll only be called Freckle-belly around here ;o)
    Welcome to our club Vanna! Personally I like "spotted and dotted" too! Ticked sounds like you're mad at someone BOL
  • Brandy SchlegelBrandy Schlegel Posts: 743Member
    Greta I have a sis that looks alot like you BOL! Shes not on Dogster yet, but I will let you know when she is so you can see her. I also have brindle spots, you cant really see them in my pics but they are there! I am all white with beige spots!
    Hi Chyno, I would looove to see your sister. I have yet to meet a dog that looks like me! What breeds is she? I look forward to when she has her own Dogster page. PS. I hope you (and the others needing adopting in our club) get a forever home soon.
  • Irish EyesIrish Eyes PortlandPosts: 827Member
    I have spots (freckles) on my muzzle--does that count? Wags, Bitsy
  • Chelsea GassChelsea Gass LapeerPosts: 720Member
    hi im toby well duh.. but i have dots and spots anf freckles! im so excited if you did not know im gettin married on the 23rd im so excited if you would like to hepl or join contack me or blacky! love ya all!
    Yep, even freckles on a muzzle count! You can have just a few, or many spots, dots , or freckles - and you\'re welcome to our club. Have fun here! Everyone is super friendly :o)
    Congrats Toby! That's exciting news! Welcome to the club. Woof!
  • Amanda GibneyAmanda Gibney ElginPosts: 498Member
    Ok, I have to join, I\'m a pinto marked Siberian.
    Welcome Ayla! I didn't think any huskies would be joining us, and hadn't even heard of a pinto-marked one, but that's super cool! You learn something everyday. You're a very pretty girl.
  • Wendy RWendy R PrincetonPosts: 7,457Member
    I've got spots and some dots. I'm a white Cocker Spaniel with Rust colored spots.
    Welcome to the club Rusty! I have never met a Cocker Spaniel with your coloration before. You look quite original, and handsome too!
  • Nina DubelkoNina Dubelko FarmdalePosts: 393Member
    BOL! Count me in! I have spots. dots, freckles, blotches, and blobs of all shades of brown and white!! Maybe I'm a spot-a-houla ;)
  • Windy FosterWindy Foster Long BeachPosts: 177Member
    Wow- a "Spotahoula Dane-ador". That's gotta be a first- welcome to the HOT SPOT!
  • Diqui LaPentaDiqui LaPenta EurekaPosts: 1,955Member
    I'm in the club!! Just one question---what's the difference between a spot and a dot? In any case, my font legs are wondefully spotted/dotted. One of mommy's friends once thought I had muddy splashes on my legs because of my brown spots! Silly human....
  • Amanda GibneyAmanda Gibney ElginPosts: 498Member
    I\'ve got the cutest spot on my head, woowoo.
  • Amy PerkinsAmy Perkins SaginawPosts: 171Member
    Oh, oh! I\'ma spotty dotty dog! I got several large spots, and hundreds of little dots!
  • Cathy HCathy H Posts: 8,423Member
    I have a ton of spots and dots!! I'm a Catahoula Leopard dog... mix or purebred, not sure. ;-)
  • edited 16 September, 2009
    i have spots in my red and dots on my skin that shows through my white belly. mom pokes the dots all the time. They aren't buttons mom!
  • Chelsea GassChelsea Gass LapeerPosts: 720Member
    thanks great for the congrats you have a great thread here!
  • edited 16 September, 2009
    Hurrayyyyy a club i perfectly fit in! You dont have to tell me about SPOTS! Im the queen of em :) Some people say they swear they saw me in 101 Dalmatians :) Well who can blame them im a beutiful girl :)
    Wow so many new members, and I wasn\'t even away that long! Thanks everybody, for making this such a fun party! I\'m really enjoying meeting every one of you. Aiki: No big difference between spots and dots I guess. Just a fun way to inlude all. Although Mom says dots are small and spots are bigger! And of course there are freckles too :oP
    YAY! Mom finally clued in that I have spots too! Geesh, took her long enough. I was feeling rather left out. Of course I'm not as obviously spotted and dotted as Greta, but that doesn't mean I don't count with my few white spots! My main one is on my chest, and I have a couple on my toes.
  • Leeann BooneLeeann Boone HartfordPosts: 2,212Member
    I have spots on my nose! Dahlila has brown spots!
    Hi there Cinco! Nice to meetcha. Tell Dahlila she is welcome to join our party as well :o) So, I was wondering.. with spots in our favor... has anyone here ever tried to fake chicken pox or measles to get out of doing some type of dog job? I haven't, but I think I just might try it sometime! TeeHee ;oP
    I\'m telling Mom!!
  • Anne BarronAnne Barron Sonoma County/Santa RosaPosts: 246Member
    Hey its me again. I know, I know I already checked in with my spots, but does anyone\'s parent freak out at how many spots are visible when you get a bath? My mom always says when I am wet \'Wow look at how many more spots there are under there (meaning my fur)\' Geesh, I don\'t point out the freckles she still has on her face! By the way, all of you guys and gals on her are so purdy and handsome. smooches to you all! T
    Hi again Tulip :o) My spots are only visible on my coat, being that I'm mostly chocolately brown. (I know it's called "Liver" but chocolate sounds so much more appealing! Wouldn't you agree?) My tummy is pink, and surprisingly doesn't have any spots or dots on it. I agree! I bet your Mom would feel differently if you started counting her freckles! Although I do like freckles on people too. Lucy Liu is a perfect example :oP
  • Julie CaswellJulie Caswell GreenvillePosts: 462Member
    Tulip, my mom does the same thing. I am her first white doggie so she was kinda surprised that I had all these freckles on my skin. But I think they make me look more handsome, BOL.