Dear Dogster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Dogster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Dogster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Dogster magazine, www.dogster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Dogster

Dogs with SPOTS and DOTS!

Comments

• Bryan BayBryan Bay LawrencePosts: 1Member
    edited 16 September, 2009
    I\'m a spotted beagle/blue heeler!
  • Melissa GearMelissa Gear EdmontonPosts: 3Member
    I have fun spots too! When I was little I didn\'t have them, but as I am getting older I get more. I love them and any dog that has them. I even have a pink heart just under my nose. So cheer\'s to spots y\'all. Woof-woof :==: :==: :==:
  • Tracey_Double_UTracey_Double_U Posts: 219Member ✭✭
    Welcome Sandy and Spike! You came to the right place to show your spotted and dotted pride. Sandy, we have a heeler/beagle x in our group! I will send both of you an invite. Our group is packed full of super friendly spotted dogs! You'll both fit right in.
  • Cathy SmethurstCathy Smethurst Posts: 570Member
    I have some spots, mostly on my face.
  • Kirsten FeherKirsten Feher Santa BarbaraPosts: 20Member
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm brindle and white. Can I join? My white ear has dots.
    Can I join? I have a brindle spot on my back, a couple dots on my ears, and one dot in the middle of my back.
    I'm all white, but I do have lite brown dots on my ears. Does that count? Greta and I are twins. can we play too?
  • Lis BartanLis Bartan PittsburghPosts: 63Member
    I got tons of spots and splotches so do my kids.
  • Lis BartanLis Bartan PittsburghPosts: 63Member
    I got tons of spots and splotches so do my kids.
  • Gianina MessoreGianina Messore VinelandPosts: 94Member
    Hey there all you pups! Sending invites everyone\'s way =) ETA: Gracie Allen and Harley, you are already members of our group, but I am sending invites to your new brother and sister!
  • Anna JessenAnna Jessen Posts: 889Member
    Hey Spotters and Dotters, This group is really cool. I\'ve been a member for about a week now and I\'ve met some great canines. Many woofs once again to our Administrators. Paws, Katy
  • Jessica HohenseeJessica Hohensee St. Louis / St. CharlesPosts: 3,931Member
    Wow I got an invitation to join! Cool, thanks!
  • Jennifer SrokaJennifer Sroka Fort Erie / Ontario / CanadaPosts: 6Member
    I gots spots, I do! I do! And dots! Look at my eyes, I have an eye in each spot, and my body gots dah dots! They are brown spots, from my liver spotted dalmation mommy. But what was my daddy? I just don\'t know!
    Hey Dax! Sent ya an invite to the group! Katy Louise, that pic of - I'm guessing it's your bio-mommy? - nursing the puppies is TOO cute! Glad everyone is enjoying the group =) I'm off to play with my new snake toy with Daddy! WHOO HOO!
  • Cathy HCathy H Posts: 8,423Member
    Woohoo, look at all the new spotters and dotters!! Welcome welcome welcome and don't forget to check out our "official" group page! :-)
  • R FormanR Forman BrooklynPosts: 254Member
    Count me in, I sport black spots!!!
  • R FormanR Forman BrooklynPosts: 254Member
    Big spots, small spots, black spots, brown spots got them, got them, got them!
  • Janice HyderJanice Hyder CowpensPosts: 4,285Member ✭✭
    Hey all, I\'m Kiko, I just posted a note on the group site but wanted to say hi here in the forum too! \'Cause I love parties! I\'m a Catahoula with lots of spots, and I love to play! Does anydog else live in South Carolina too? I have my big sister Josie to play with, but she doesn\'t have any spots, just a big white splotch on her chest!! Heehee! Woof with you later!!!
    To Dixie Cup, Yes, the photo is of my bio mom, Lady, feeding all 8 of us. Thanks for your nice compliment. She\'s the best mom in the world and my human mom is pretty nice too. Paws, Katy
  • Diane ChewDiane Chew Posts: 1,094Member
    Katy-Louise, you are adorable! What perfect "checkerboard" squares on your head!
    Cloe Mae: Thanks for the compliment. It\'s been mentioned before that I have a checkerboard head. BOL!~! My mom had seen your page and photos even before your post and she told me how very cute you are, a precious face. Looks like your mom and dad think so too!! Love, Katy
  • Amber CarltonAmber Carlton Posts: 14Member
    oooooo...can I join? I have a spot right in the middle of my head and a bunch of \'em on my tummy (there\'s a picture of that on my page!). How exciting! I\'ve never belonged to such an exclusive club before!
    Ranger - sent an invite your way! Hope everypup is having a great weekend!
  • Joy EichlerJoy Eichler Johnson CityPosts: 631Member
    We have spots and dots!
  • Jessica BanksJessica Banks Posts: 553Member
    Hey Greta! I have spots and dots and i\'m a mix! I am probably some sort of spainel and a lab. My owner says my spots make me the cutest around! My brother is a brittany and he has spots, too. People say we look the same , but i don\'t think so. Come and see, let me know what you think!
    I'm baaaaaaaack!! My family and I had a super time at West Edmonton Mall this past weekend. Well *they* did BOL, Nigel and I slept. They were thinking of putting Nige in the doggy daycare in Petcetera for an hour or so, so he could play and have fun, but the only dogs in it were tiny little Bostons, and he gets rather rambunctious in play, and would probably bowl them over and traumatize them, so Mom ixnayed that idea! Oh, and I can't go in the daycare because I don't warm up to strange dogs so well :o/ It's nice to see even more new forum/group members! There's so many cute spotted pups to look at :oD I hope everydog had a great weekend as well. -Greta
  • Nicole TaylorNicole Taylor OrovillePosts: 97Member
    Finally, something I can join without my brother or sister tagging along. I'm the only spotted or dotted one. I've not been able to do anything on my own since the other two came along. Most of my spots are on my skin and only slightly show up until I'm bathed. Then it gives mom something to check out because I keep getting new spots all the time. This is one cool group!!!
    Thanks Whisper Doodle! It has turned out to have a lot of great members. I'm sure glad you joined as well :o) I know what you mean about needing something to yourself. However, my little brother has 1 blotch of white of his brindle chest, and a couple "barely there" spots on his back feet, and he's decided HE'S a spotted dog now *eye roll* Siblings.... can't live with them, can't live without them!
  • Cathy HCathy H Posts: 8,423Member
    I totally know what you mean! My sister Jasmine hogs everything... I'm lucky to be able to get a couple of things done before she's giving me the boot. She wanted to join the group because she has two spots above her eyes, but I told her NO WAY! Find your own cool group, little sis! BOL What a tag-a-long. ;-) Of course, she said that wasn't fair because she had two spots so that meant she could join! I said Nope. She can sit there and count my spots until she gets the point, but I don't know if even THAT would be enough! BOL BOL