Moosehead Bar

Comments

• Alison KingelinAlison Kingelin MiltonPosts: 31,004Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Kifa - since you're gonna be our manager/waitress, do you need to know what anything on the menu is? I don't know how up on your Canadian "cuisine" you are.
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    No allergies, just a random sneeze, thats all. *puts in coin on jukebox and plays 'On The Move-by MudVein' Awesome, there is actually a cd that I know of!
    Just looking for a place to hang out for awhile I worked super hard today, and need some down time
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, Daddy's home. We gotta leave. Kifa, can you close up shop for us whenever you're ready? Get Lady and Coby a free dessert of their choice for the road. And help yourself to something too. Oh, if Star shows up, tell her I love her. She eats for free, of course, bcs I'm doing this to buy money for a house for us. 'Night everyone!
  • Ellen KenneyEllen Kenney Stuart / Saint Lucie areaPosts: 8,240Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ** Finishes up her nacho, beans, and cheese and leaves a tip of ten bones on the table ** It was really good, Dylan!
    Anything else guys?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Lady! That's really generous of you. Kifa will get you any dessert you want - comps. Take your time Coby. We have to go, but Kifa is keeping the place open. She'll get you dessert too. You could probably use if after working so hard.
    na, I'm all good, thanks Dylan!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thank you, but no thank you, Dylan :-)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ** Hops in ** Helllllllo! Down here! Hi! Um, how long will this establishment be open?
    Ok! Well, it's about closing time anyway! I'll be wandering around if you need me!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ** Bouncing around ** Down here! **Trips over her tiny leg and falls face-first on to the ground**
    Oh, we can save some time for you, Baby!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Okay Kifa, thanks! *waves goodbye* Hi Baby. Our Dad isn't ready to go out yet, so we can still get you something. What would you like?
    Just walked in and saw two faces that make me smile...Hello Lady Bug and hello Coby. I would like a glass of pinot noir and here is my photo id. I am old enough. Please don't mix up Pinot Noir with the Merlot.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thank you! :-) Could I just get some chicken fingers and ice tea, please? I\'ll get you paid right away!
    It's opening night, so we can get you anything for free! Oh, the wine is for 1.5 years only!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *Runs over with wine* You betcha! Here you go. Our human uncle works for the LCBO, so we know our wine!
    Well hey Fiesta! How are ya doing?? *walks over and sits with his Mikes Hard Lemonade*
    Just a notice :) You are especially aloud!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Fiesta!! ** Leaps back inside to the bar ** How \'ya doin\'? Kifa, I think Dylan said that the wine was for 1.5 years + :-)
    *sits calmly* Sigh, I wish I could at least bite my tail off, you guys have no idea how much trouble that thing has caused me!
    Well, Coby, I see you are enjoying one of my other favorite drinks. You have good taste *smiles and winks*. I was worried about you last night but so happy to see you are back. Its been a long day and I am enjoying this nice new cozy place. Really was hoping you'd be here :)
    I did say that, right? I am a 'clumsy' type but I never seem to fail at my jobs... Weird, I always mess up...
    Lady Bug.....as soon as the waitress gets my drink, please let me order one for you and Coby, can I get you another drink? Waitress, do you have olives and crackers for this table?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *Biscuit waves goodbye to everyone*. Our daddy just got home - he has been in Milwaukee for 5 days, so we gotta run. It's opening night, so everything is free. Help yourselves. Kifa will help as long as she's here. Don't rush out. Last one lock the door behind you. *Runs out the door with Dylan, tails wagging*
    Yeah, all turned out well, and I am glad to be back!
    Oh, I am not sure...
    Sure Fiesta! Another Mikes please!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Fiesta, That would be very nice of you! Biscuit, Bye, talk to you later! :-)