Moosehead Bar

Comments

• Jenna DradyJenna Drady ottawaPosts: 1,141Member
    edited 16 January, 2014
    I just read about dogster :( so sad it won't be around anymore! I'm gunna miss all my dog pals!
  • Jenna DradyJenna Drady ottawaPosts: 1,141Member
    edited 16 January, 2014
    I just read about dogster :( so sad it won't be around anymore! I'm gunna miss all my dog pals!
  • Carly ThomasCarly Thomas Posts: 6,374Member
    edited 16 January, 2014
    Pretty sure I've been married over 20 or something times. :))!
  • Taylor WebsterTaylor Webster DFWPosts: 8,065Member
    edited 16 January, 2014
    Wow, haven't been on Dogster in years, but thought I'd come back one last time after hearing the news. I remember the very day this thread was made, and there are so many memories I'll always keep with me of this place, embarrassing as they may be. I was 11 when I first joined Dogster, and with my 20th birthday fastly approaching, I truly believe Dogster was an integral part of my childhood. Not sure if anyone will remember me, but I surely remember all of the people I spent years talking with. To anyone I ever upset, I'd like to say sorry, even if it was in the distant past. Many of my best and closest friendships were formed on this forum, so it's tough to say goodbye. To Murphy, Lady bug, Kifa, Sassy, Daisy, Shadow, and so on, please know that I truly cherish the memories we all have together. Even if we have all gone our separate ways, I hope you all have wonderful and fulfilling lives spent with the ones you love (canine or otherwise). Love, Taylor
  • Brie LewisBrie Lewis CrawfordvillePosts: 6,380Member
    edited 16 January, 2014
    Taylor!! I was thinking of you the other day..I don't have your number anymore and you don't have my new one :(( and you going on 20 makes me feel old going on 26 this year Its so hard to think of so many good friends I had on here that helped me through so many tough times..and those tough times seem like specks in the road now. Being married to my best friend, to the birth of my beautiful baby girl who is now running around like crazy.. to loosing Kasey to cancer, to me just finding out I had cervical cancer (which I had removed right before Christmas).. so many things we've all missed out on recently. I am so grateful for the so many fun and sometimes embarrassing memories that we all shared together! To the dogsters of 2006-2007!|:||:||:| I love you guys Champ (Candice) Sadie (Kristen) Shadow (ali) Lucky (taylor) Scooter (sarah) Bailey/Soda/Charley Mookie (Danielle) Ladybug (Ellen) and the oh so many others who brightened up my life when I thought the world was ending...
  • Alison KingelinAlison Kingelin MiltonPosts: 31,004Member
    edited 16 January, 2014
    Natcho, giving Elizabeth Taylor a run for her money. :))!:))! I think Dylan would have said it didn't matter who you married, he was always going to be a Natcho Man. :) Lucky!!! :B:B It's been forever! Good to see you back. Hope all is well.
    edited 16 January, 2014
    Kaisey!! :B:B Wow have you ever been busy! I'm very sorry to hear about the cancer. :( I hope Mom is feeling much better. :B There is a group on Facebook called Dogster Buddies where you can catch up with people. :)
    edited 16 January, 2014
    Biscuit: No Facebook here.. :)) so I guess i'll just give out emails or whatever to whomever wants to keep in touch with us. :) I am feeling much better, and my post op was last week and all looked well and the tissue under the removed tissue tested as fine, so hopefully I'm in the all clear, I go for another check up in May, then due to get checked for vulvar cancer soon as I make the appt.. I'm a little tired of having my womanhood poked and pricked at for awhile. Stupid Mirena, do not let anyone you know get that thing unless they like their cervix with a little bit of cancer.
  • 4basenjibratz4basenjibratz PasadenaPosts: 57,958Member ✭✭✭
    edited 17 January, 2014
    ::o holy cow!!!! I've never been to the moosehead bar before!!!!!

Talker, Savannah aka Banners!, Ryker and Rookie LeRoux
    "We are Basenjis with an Edge"

• Barbara LambertBarbara Lambert OrlandoPosts: 18,671Member ✭✭
    edited 17 January, 2014
    Banners! :-O Ooooohhhhh....I'm telling your husband that you're sneaking around in a singles bar! :q ~d..~d..~d..
  • Terri FielderTerri Fielder Posts: 91,615Member
    edited 17 January, 2014
    Kasey my mom just went through breast cancer and kicked its butt!! sorry you had to deal with it to. really gonna miss this place, a lot of fun memories always super tuck and fam xoxo|:|
    edited 17 January, 2014
    |:| big hugs to your mom as well Tuck . I had a lump on my breast awhile back, but apparently I had forgotten about an excited Layla kick in the middle of the night. If any of our old pals want to keep in touch with us, send a pmail, and i'll give a link to any sites we are active on..:))
    edited 17 January, 2014
    Tucker!! :B:B So glad to see you. So relieved too that your Mom is doing great in her fight against cancer! ~a~~a~
  • 4basenjibratz4basenjibratz PasadenaPosts: 57,958Member ✭✭✭
    edited 18 January, 2014
    ::o::o::o::o::o CURSES you FLecken!!!!! You're always following me around!!! I'm just looking! ::o:r

Talker, Savannah aka Banners!, Ryker and Rookie LeRoux
    "We are Basenjis with an Edge"

• Angela MoggyAngela Moggy Middle of NowherePosts: 12,266Member
    edited 18 January, 2014
    Ok I'm here... need some timbits!
    edited 19 January, 2014
    MMMmmm Timbits. :c9:c9:c9 Time for a Tims run. :))
  • Beth MorrisonBeth Morrison JacksonvillePosts: 92Member
    edited 19 January, 2014
    Go to http://www.DogSTARspace.com is local for every dog lover...
  • Bunny_PrincesseLilyCGNBunny_PrincesseLilyCGN bathurstPosts: 9,421Member ✭✭✭
    edited 19 January, 2014
    So many years here and I have never been here! :-O How come no one told me there were timbits here?!
  • Brittany LaTouchBrittany LaTouch PAPosts: 37,569Member
    edited 20 January, 2014
    So many memories|:||:||:|
  • Brittany LaTouchBrittany LaTouch PAPosts: 37,569Member
    edited 20 January, 2014
    I approve of dying my brudder green:)):))
  • Candice SedighanCandice Sedighan CalabasasPosts: 22,438Member
    edited 21 January, 2014
    So glad to see so many familiar faces here. |:| Like the rest of you, Dogster played a huge role in my childhood from when I was only 13, to now, 21. I still think about Dogster, especially Dogster Crushes, often. I think we should set up some sort of reunion here before March when everything is closed down. and Kasey, looks like we made it from 2006 to the end of dogster. ;) |:|
  • Bunny_PrincesseLilyCGNBunny_PrincesseLilyCGN bathurstPosts: 9,421Member ✭✭✭
    edited 21 January, 2014
    champ I blieve there is a party planned here for march 2?
    edited 21 January, 2014
    I joined back in 2006 as well...which means my mom was only 10 when I joined and she's 18 now. :))
    edited 22 January, 2014
    Champ:c9:c9 Yup! We sure did! Only sad it has to be from the rainbow bridge now :( BTW, I have a bone to pick with Candice... I THOUGHT SCARLETT WAS SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN BY A YEAR AND A HALF!? Shes still HORRIBLE. :)) She has "compulsive pica".. and I'm about to pull my hair out AND have done this:n::n: several times:))! I KNEW I was going to end up with a "Marley" after having the greatest golden retriever ever.
    edited 23 January, 2014
    Welcome Maverick! Glad you made it before they shut us down. |:| Just a reminder - we still have a full menu listed in the first post. Our speciality is "Canadian" treats and drinks, although we serve just about everything else. A party on March 2nd would be awesome!! Maybe we'll have to make it a costume party and do one of our infamous trivia contests? :-k
  • Laura MillerLaura Miller HurstPosts: 29,929Member
    edited 28 March, 2014
    bump
  • ukash kartimukash kartim istanbulPosts: 1Member
    edited 29 May, 2014
    Gives Star lots of kisses Sweetheart we have to go soon bcs it's getting late. You still working here as a Manager?
  • Cameron WoodsCameron Woods Posts: 1Member
    edited 13 April, 2015
    Super cute toy poodle! Although she's already 5 years old, she's still very cute, agile, active, happy and healthy! -------------------------------- http://trickphotographybooks.net
  • Scooter_Trudy_BillyScooter_Trudy_Billy SevernPosts: 84,783Member ✭✭✭
    edited 11 June, 2015
    Popping in because I love and miss my pals here. Love you guys |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamPosts: 3,542Member
    edited 13 June, 2015
    Scooter, don't really know you but love you too. |:| :xo: