Contest- Win 25 Rosettes!: Dogster Dogs, Help me find a new collar!

Rosie CRosie C East BayPosts: 8,674Member
Fashion Savvy Dogster Pups! Snowy needs your help! Check out this picture: http://www.miadogga.com/mdwebgallery/pict19.htm That's the collar/leash set I own right now - my very own Mia Dogga Teacup collection set. Synopsis: A little over a year ago, momie walked into a little doggie boutique store and found the PERFECT collar and leash set for me. It's a blue/cream colored leash/collar set made by Mia Dogga (the collar can be seen in the link), and it was used as my everyday leash/collar since then! Let me describe why we love that collar/leash set: *The leather they used was SOFT leather (not stiff) *The design was simple, and classy (no glitter, no rhinestones, no glossy finish) *the buckles were not shiny * the leash/collar set was cute - they ve little bone shaped leather patches sewn across the collar and near the leash handle. Unfortunately, the set I have now is getting old, dirty, and sticky. So mommie's out to buy me a new set of every day leash/collar set for me. Here's why we are running into problems: Mia Dogga has recently discontinued their line of their "Tea Cup Collection." Their new collection is... ugly. They are brown (yuck) and have this quited pattern on the leather (double yuck). So... here's how you can help us... The first doggie that can find us a link to a doggie store that STILL carries the last few sets of Mia Doggga Teacup Collection of leash/collar will win the contest! IF you can't find the exact set, but find a suitable alternate, you can suggest that to us. If we end up liking your recommendation and buying 'em, you win too! Here's what we are looking for: * the leash/collar must be a MATCHING set! * The set must be made out of SOFT leather * no gloss, no glitter, no rhinstones, and no charms or studs that include rhynstones or metal! * we prefer bi-colored set over solid colors, and we like blue * no generic leather colors please! (ex. brown, tan, black, or mahogany) * the buckles cannot be shiny! * no flimsy designs My collar measurement is 11" around the neck Prize: I will give you my entire set of rosettes for the coming month! All 25 of 'em. Needless to say, you will make one doggie and his mommie very very happy!

Comments