Dear Dogster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Dogster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Dogster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Dogster magazine, www.dogster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Dogster

Hey I need a friend

Doglover DrakeDoglover Drake Posts: 358Member
edited 21 August, 2008 in American Eskimo Dog
Hi Eskis, I need more Eskimo friends. I only have 4/135. I also need more Eskies in my Eskimo club. Please help me. We are going to have parties and all that.

Comments

• Isabel TorresIsabel Torres GainesvillePosts: 1,360Member
    edited 20 March, 2007
    I\'ll be your friend!!:D;c;|$|
  • elia soubassielia soubassi SyrosPosts: 48Member
    edited 21 March, 2007
    I'll be your friend too!!! Would you like angel - friends?:-h
  • Kerri GreeneKerri Greene AlbuquerquePosts: 5,066Member
    edited 22 March, 2007
    As a recent angel, I'm happy to be pals
  • Jayme DJayme D SutherlinPosts: 4Member
    edited 28 October, 2007
    I will be one of your friends if you are one of mine. I also need more friends also. You may tell your other dog friends that they can add me just send me a message and I will add them. My email address is [email protected] Thanks
  • Tonya ColeTonya Cole LafayettePosts: 10Member
    edited 28 October, 2007
    My name is Leia and I love Eskie friends! My mommy and live near Austin, Texas and her email is [email protected] if anyone would like to chat on msn messenger or contact her for a play date that would be pawsome!!! Love, Leia
  • Jeannene HayJeannene Hay Posts: 18Member
    edited 22 January, 2008
    Hi Daisy: I am a new member. I would like to be your friend. From: Skipper: ;P :q
  • Dyla DearDyla Dear Posts: 6Member
    edited 31 January, 2008
    I`d love to be your friend! :o)|$| I need more eskie friends to! BOL
  • Susan ProtterSusan Protter New York/Westside/ CPW &93rd SPosts: 1Member
    edited 15 February, 2008
    I do too! Not a lot of us Eskies around.
  • Chantel CombeeChantel Combee Corinth, MSPosts: 2Member
    edited 27 February, 2008
    I'd be your friend except Idk how to add you or whatever it is?
  • Angel SanfordAngel Sanford Posts: 6Member
    edited 18 March, 2008
    I will be your friend!
  • Judy PuntJudy Punt Posts: 6Member
    edited 20 July, 2008
    we also would like to be friends. Please write back.:-h
  • Judy PuntJudy Punt Posts: 6Member
    edited 20 July, 2008
    we would like to friends. please tell me how to add you to my friends list.:-h
  • Peggy SmithePeggy Smithe Long IslandPosts: 735Member ✭✭
    edited 21 August, 2008
    I\'ll be your friend, I need to meet new Eskies too! Please write me back. :-h;c;|$|