Talk About Your Aussie T

edited 28 June, 2010 in Australian Terrier
Hi Fellow Aussie T\'s, My name is Shadow. I\'m not a purebred AT (ended up part Yorkie) but I sure am all terrier. Would like to meet others like me out there. So, take some time to post if you will. Thanks. :o)

Comments

• Sitharith HamesSitharith Hames Drayton/SpartanburgPosts: 1Member
    edited 24 July, 2007
    Hi! My name is Achilles and I\'m not exactly a purebred Aussie Terrier. I\'m 1/4 Rat Terrier also. I was born on a farm in Missouri and I now live in South Carolina with my new mommy and daddy. :o)
  • CotyRileyIzziGriffeyCotyRileyIzziGriffey San DiegoPosts: 73,352Member ✭✭✭
    edited 26 July, 2007
    Hi, I'm Riley. A definite terrier, australian terrier (pure)... my family likes to say terror though, but I don't believe them. I think I am wonderful. I run the house. I am very dominant over the older male dog in the house (but I love him), but the new female is giving me a run for my money! :o)
  • edited 27 July, 2007
    Woof woof, so nice to meet you both. Like your pupfiles. My humans had never really heard of Aussie Terriers until they adopted me so it\'s great to hear from others out there. :-h
  • Kim DrownKim Drown ShirleyPosts: 2Member
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Woof Woof Fellow Aussies! I'm a purebred Australian Terrier. My mommy and daddy adopted me about 3 months ago. They say that they love me so much it hurts and I feel the same. They have given me such a wonderful home. :D
  • edited 21 August, 2007
    Hi Petey, It's great to have you aboard. I visited your page and I love your pictures. I wonder why I hear of lots of Aussie T's that get rescued. My humans and I can't figure out why anyone would want to get rid of us - we are such lovable k-9s. Just glad we have found great families who love us now. :?
  • hele nhhele nh Midwest-WisconsinPosts: 4Member
    edited 6 December, 2007
    I'm Ribbons. I am learning to write. I'm trying to train my brother Max to serve me. He's not having any of it. I'm pretty sweet. Max is not an Aussie but that's ok if he lets me steal his food. I like all food. I like ice. I like people.
  • Karen HaysKaren Hays America's Finest City (San DiePosts: 1Member
    edited 7 December, 2007
    Howdy fellow Aussies! I\'m Zoe McBean, AKA Butter Bean, Zoezilla, Sweatpea, Peanut, Fuzzy Butt -- the list gets bigger by the day! I am a purebred AT. I love my 3 kitty brothers & sister. Although they act like they can\'t stand me I know they\'re just playing hard to get. Especially that 19 year old one, he\'s a bit of a grump but how can he resist my charms?!? |$|
  • James BeckerJames Becker Posts: 12Member
    edited 15 December, 2007
    Hi, I am Tommy, and I am a purebreed Aussie. I used to be a show dog and now have retired to being the best pet I can be. Hope to see all of you a lot!
    edited 15 December, 2007
    Hi, My name is Trudy. I am a purebreed Aussie. I was shown once, but my leg broke down. I was abused by my first owner....:(( But my current people reunited me with my liter mate brother Tommy. When we were tiny babies Tommy and I used to play together ALL the time!!! I love being with Tommy. I also live with another Aussie who\'s name is Mary. She\'s still a baby though as she is only a year and half. Love you all and hope to hear from all of you!! Trudy
  • edited 4 January, 2008
    Welcome Ribbons, Zoe McBean, Tommy & Trudy, So nice to meet all of you.|:|
  • Kristy CalhounKristy Calhoun Colorado SpringsPosts: 7Member
    edited 10 January, 2008
    Hi, I\'m Rags and my people *think* I\'m an Austrailian Terrier. When they first got me, the people at the pet store said I was a Yorkie, then they called like two days later and said \"we didn\'t give you the Yorkie, we gave you the Silky\" So all my papers and stuff say Silky Terrier on them. However, my fur is SO very not silky, a groomer told them a couple years later that I\'m probably an Aussie. I don\'t care what I am, I\'m just loved. And well fed. And now, if you\'ll excuse me, I\'m gonna go beg my \"sister\" for a greenie! Mmmmmmmm greenies! |$|
  • Liza HennigLiza Hennig CopenhagenPosts: 1Member
    edited 17 January, 2008
    Hi my aussie friends. I am Luka and I live in Denmark together with my Mummy and 5 cats. I am 1 year old and my Mum calls me a little terrorist :)) I love to fool around and play with other dogs. Unfortunately there are very few aussies in Denmark, so I never see someone like me Take care out there :-h Luka :-h
  • Lynn NicholasLynn Nicholas TucsonPosts: 1Member
    edited 26 January, 2008
    I'm Lizzie, a pure-bred, red Aussie. I just turned three (on the 24th). Since finding my forever home in Oct. '06, I have become the Queen of the Dog Park in my neighborhood. I'm the official greeter. I'm polite though; my human Mum took me to obedience classes, which I love, and I am a very smart and well-trained young dog. When I sleep, I've been told that I wag my tail in my dreams, and move my feet and twitch my nose ! Silly humans....dogs don't dream :))
  • edited 27 January, 2008
    Welcome Rags, Luka and Lizzie, It is so great to have you here. How awesome to meet so many wonderful Aussies! %:D%
    edited 21 March, 2008
    I just found this forum. It's nice to see other Australian Terriers. I'm one of a kind in my neighborhood. People always ask MS (My Servant) what kind of dog I am. She always tells them "loved" but then tells them about my breed. I'm definitely terrier. I'm tired now but I was out in the snow today. I have a brother named Max (mixed breed) and a cousin named Benjamin (Bichon Frise). We love to be together. But MS always has questions about my breed. I wear her out with barking. I bark when she comes home or anyone who visits me. I like everyone, but I bark. I don't want to tell MS how to stop me, so if you have ideas keep them to yourself!
    edited 21 March, 2008
    I just found this forum. It's nice to see other Australian Terriers. I'm one of a kind in my neighborhood. People always ask MS (My Servant) what kind of dog I am. She always tells them "loved" but then tells them about my breed. I'm definitely terrier. I'm tired now but I was out in the snow today. I have a brother named Max (mixed breed) and a cousin named Benjamin (Bichon Frise). We love to be together. But MS always has questions about my breed. I wear her out with barking. I bark when she comes home or anyone who visits me. I like everyone, but I bark. I don't want to tell MS how to stop me, so if you have ideas keep them to yourself!
  • edited 27 March, 2008
    I guess my human isn't the only one who's going crazy about barking. I bark a lot too (whenever someone comes to the door or passes by the house). I'm just warning them - what's the big deal?
    edited 4 May, 2008
    Hi! My name is Mary......my AKC name of Princess Arial is actually more appropriate....I am a little 13 pound Princess!!!!! I live with Tommy and Trudy. They are also Aussies and are liter mate brother and sister. I\'m a cousin to those two. Lots of people think that Tommy and Trudy are my mom and dad. They\'re older than me and just look like a mom and dad. Me, I look like a baby. So that is the confussion for people. My big sister Ribbons is also on Dogster. Ribbons and I used to live together. Actually I liked to snuggle with my big sis. She was pretty cool with me. I love Tommy and Trudy. Tommy is really good to me and Trudy is always ready to play with me. I like my home and love to play in the snow. It snows a lot here in Wisconsin. ;) See all of you real soon. Mary
  • edited 21 May, 2008
    Welcome Mary, You are adorable. ~b~
  • Deb CloughDeb Clough Posts: 1Member
    edited 25 July, 2008
    Hi guys! Wanna play?? ~b~ ;o; My name is Fergie (after Lady Ferguson, not the singer). I live with my Mom & Dad and sister...they adopted her too just like me! :q I used to live with a nice lady, but she died, and nobody found me for a whole week! Then I was taken to a place with LOTS of other dogs and cats and birds, and I barked a lot and got put in my crate (which just made me bark more!) When my Mom picked me up, those people told her \"Don\'t bring her back!\" |$| My new Mom got right to work teaching me what a leash was for, and what sit means, and how to behave....and I\'m still learning. :o) I have a little sister too, her name is Princess Di, but we just call her Princess (and now you know why I\'m Fergie! The feisty red head needed to teach the Princess how to have fun!!LOL!!)...anyway, she\'s littler than me and when we got home I was shocked to learn that she didn\'t know how to play! So I taught her! Now we play all the time, until she gets sick of it and growls at me and trots off in that regal little way that she has.... you\'d think she was a cat!:^:
  • edited 10 August, 2008
    Welcome Fergie, I love your story. It sounds like you have found a great family. Congrats. I also was adopted and now have a wonderful family. You are very pretty also. I like your coloring. Are you a purebred or a mix like me?
  • Snjezana SchafferSnjezana Schaffer ZurichPosts: 2Member
    edited 21 November, 2008
    woof woof, i am archie from zurich, switzerland and i would like to meet other doggies, aussies as well as there are not many here. they told my lady i am an aussie when she saved me, and then they are saying that i am a little mutt (aussie/yorkie), but they cannot tell if that is for real or not. well, it does not matter as they are crazy about me anyway. hope to meet some new friends here and have fun. love&light archibald
  • edited 30 November, 2008
    Welcome Archibald, So nice to meet you.:-h
  • Nancy DraperNancy Draper EldoraPosts: 1Member
    edited 9 December, 2008
    :D Hi all! I'm Poco, a purebred Australian Terrier and I live in north central Iowa. I will be 9 years old in January. What FUN to see so many furbabies that look so much like me! I'm a one of a kind in my neighborhood too. My humans say I am high maintenance but I'm worth it. I have mulitple health issues and always wonder if there are other sick furbabies like me. Nice to see all the pictures!
  • edited 27 December, 2008
    Welcome Poco, Sorry to hear about your health issues but it sounds like you have a great family to care for you. It's great to have you here. ~a~
    edited 9 February, 2009
    I\'m Ribbons. I have a fancy name but I go by a lot of names. Ribs, Ribby, Ribster, Ms. Ribbons and my servant calls me Missy. I don\'t get it. I have a way of endearing myself to everyone even though I still have \"accidents\". I bark a lot, too. I tried to explain that I\'m a terrier and I need to express myself. So there you go! Nice to meet you!
  • edited 21 February, 2009
    Hi Ribbons, I express myself alot too -- woof!
    edited 28 March, 2009
    Hi Ribbons!!!!! :-h This is your little baby sister Mary! I miss you! But I see you\'ve got a really good human so that\'s what counts! My chef(the two legged guy in the house) calls me Senorita Bark-a-Lot.....the nerve! :-/ The guy even thinks he runs the house.....yeah right....My cousin and best friend Trudy are in charge. At least that is what Trudy tells me. Neither Trudy or I listen to Trudy\'s brother Tommy either. Someday MAYBE the human boy(chef) and doggie boy(Tommy) will figure it out. We girls call ALL the shots! =; Hey Ribbons, I know your problem....its that BOY dog you live with.....that silly boy thinks HE\'S in charge....NOT:))
    edited 3 April, 2009
    I\'m really quiet, unlike my liter mate sister Trudy and cousin Mary. No need for me to bark at home with those two living with me. Gosh, can those two \"talk\"!:)) I only talk when I get to play with the big dog next door and when my services are needed as a watch dog. Otherwise, I just keep my mouth closed. By not barking, I conserve my energy for more important things in life. Like finishing my food dish in under 5 minutes.;)
  • edited 28 June, 2010
    You pups ROCK!!!~a~