OMD!! $3,000 for a Puppy Dress!

Marcea PfarnerMarcea Pfarner Posts: 3,306Member
okay, I think I have seen everything! http://www.teacupspuppies.com/dogdress33.htm

Comments

• Allison YadenAllison Yaden Posts: 1,938Member
    edited 16 September, 2009
    That is for dogs with owners that have more money then sense! :))
  • Andrea BebirianAndrea Bebirian Posts: 2,900Member
    Hee hee, although I'm not a girl, that is a lot for a dress! Wow! I hope that one is a typo, hoping the dress is 30 dollars! Shadow is right too, people who can buy that stuff must have TONS of money!
  • Maria DanielleMaria Danielle SouthwestPosts: 2,608Member
    It must be for Paris Hilton.. It's crazy to spend that much on a dress just so you can carry your dog around in it, I bet the people who use those won't even put their dog down to go potty "because her dress will get dirty":-/ If I had $3000 I'd spend it wisely.. On 3000 pounds of RAW MEATY BONES AND ORGANS!!.. Now that would be money well spent!
  • B- ThompsonB- Thompson Posts: 1,437Member
    I would suggest that anyone crazy enough to consider buying that dress should donate $3,000 worth of supplies to their local shelter. ****SMH****
  • leala turkeyleala turkey lewisvillePosts: 7Member
    Completely agree with Cinnamon!
  • Emma HendersonEmma Henderson Posts: 549Member
    This is unbelievable! Maybe if our owners were millionares me and Ruby would get one each! :))
  • Nicole FoxNicole Fox PawsvillePosts: 3,777Member
    :-OThat is a lot just for a dress all my clothes were $2-$8. Strictly for pampered dogs more like for owners who don't know how to properly own a dog. Why on earth would you pay that much for a dress my human made a coat for her guinea pig and that was $0 honestly you shouldn't have to pay $3,000 I'm just baffled.
  • Stacey PalermoStacey Palermo Posts: 659Member
    On G.W. Little that same dress is $3500 ::o
  • April CurranApril Curran FresnoPosts: 1,026Member
    OMG::o::o::o::o I make custom clothes for dogs. I would never dream of selling something for a crazy amount. It has to be all of those crystals and the hand detailing. I\'m speechless.
  • DeVora WhartonDeVora Wharton Biddeford PoolPosts: 6Member
    OK now I have heard eveything.... I though I bought too much for my Mim's. But unless she has a good job we will be shopping at Target forever. Mim's Mom
  • Veronica BaezVeronica Baez CaguasPosts: 402Member
    Thats Outrageaous!!!!!!! I know the people that made it put alot of work into it ...........but Thats CRAZZZZYYYYY!!!!
  • Raquel NevarezRaquel Nevarez BrooklynPosts: 3,926Member
    Its a beautiful dress, Just unneccesary, I think :?
  • Emily KoehlerEmily Koehler Maryland/Pennsylvania USA/VictPosts: 7,073Member
    It's pretty and all I guess but 3k? that's well, carazy!
  • Emily KoehlerEmily Koehler Maryland/Pennsylvania USA/VictPosts: 7,073Member
    I was looking at the website.. the toys are adorable though. Too bad Lucy can't handle them (she'll tear them up) but Ollie Owl is soooo cute!
  • Karen OKaren O TorontoPosts: 1Member
    It is expensive....but just like human clothing come in all styles and prices so do dogs. If you can't afford it you don't buy it. If you can afford it and you think it is crazy then you don't buy it. Some people will no matter what want the best and the one of a kind for their dog and that at any price. This is why these are made. Their is not a huge demand for these and the work and cost is reflected in the price. With this said, the people who can afford these and the ones that sell them can, should and most probably do donate to shelters and other causes. Let's keep that in mind!
  • Scott7777777Scott7777777 Posts: 3Member
    That’s so cute, not sure I would ever pay that but cool post.

Puppies for adoption