How much does your pom weigh?

Comments

• Crystal SayenCrystal Sayen Monticello, MNPosts: 3Member
    edited 21 January, 2008
    I weigh 6lbs and I am almost 3 yrs old!
  • Crystal SayenCrystal Sayen Monticello, MNPosts: 3Member
    edited 21 January, 2008
    And I am Lola's brother (not biologically) and I weigh 5 lbs at 3 yrs old.
  • Chris KroegChris Kroeg LakevillePosts: 14Member
    edited 26 January, 2008
    I\'m Ginger and I am 2 years old. I weigh 6.5 lbs. Mocha my sister is 1 year old and a little bit smaller at 5 lbs. We think we are where we should be. I eat a lot, but keep very active with agility to keep my girly figure.
  • edited 31 January, 2008
    I will be 2 years old in April and I am currently 4.8 lbs. However, I went to the Vet last week and he wants my mommie to not feed me as much because I'm a little (overweight) shhhh..... don't tell the boys! ;0) I am very active though, as my mommy walks me a lot and I run around on the green across of our house.
  • edited 31 January, 2008
    I am currently 15 weeks old and I am 3.5 lbs.
  • Sheila HSheila H Lake CityPosts: 3Member
    edited 31 January, 2008
    Leo is slightly taller than the show variety and weighs just over 10 pounds. When I got him, he was 8 pounds and extremely thin, but he's at a healthy weight now. He's extremely active. Between him and my chihuahua, if I put roller blades on, they could be my sled dogs. Mush! ;)
  • Heather MacAnannyHeather MacAnanny Dover, DEPosts: 167Member
    edited 14 February, 2008
    Daphne went to the vet yesterday and at 6 months she weighs about 5 lbs. I don't think she even looks that big. Hard to tell since the girl had to hold her on the scale lol.
  • Michelle VanNewhouseMichelle VanNewhouse San DiegoPosts: 9Member
    edited 16 February, 2008
    I weighs about 7 lbs... I thinks at least 1 lb of that is fur alone...
  • Katie PurcellKatie Purcell AmesPosts: 10,253Member
    edited 17 February, 2008
    BOL! we definitely agree to that fur comment. :)) I, Dezi, weigh at most 4 lbs. I haven't been with Dezi the last 2 vet trips, so i haven't heard her ACTUAL weight, in about.... 11 months. BOL! My other pom, Roxy, weighs around 9 pounds. Roxy & Dezi are TOTALLY different. Roxy loves to eat, & eats like a big doggy does. She sits by the counter where her food soaks, & then when we come in she gets up & is SUPER EXCITED! she eats her food in about 30 seconds (this is about 1/4 of a cup, 1 time in the morning 1 time at night, so 2 times a day.) on the total other end, Dezi, occasionally doesn't even eat. She has gone an entire day without eating any of her food, yet she is still healthy. (occasinally we worry about Dezi because of her eating habits.) But Roxy weighs a good amount, & she eats Dezi's on occcasion even. So sometimes she will get a whole 1/2 cup just at one time. BOL! It depends on the height & length of your pommy & what is healthy for him/her.
  • Audrey DurninAudrey Durnin Posts: 936Member
    edited 19 February, 2008
    Bodhi man weighs 7.2 at almost 8 months old.
  • mim kinmim kin Posts: 4,859Member
    edited 25 February, 2008
    Thank you all for the lovely pointers and tips =D I, myself am a first time pommie owner :))! and i'm starting to learn facts about my pommie that i never thought would even be possible! =] But thank you all for everything =D I'm now feeding chester 1/4 cup of food..in the morning and at night =D
  • nadia carrizalnadia carrizal Posts: 13Member
    edited 26 February, 2008
    I have 3 poms right now. My girl is a year old and weighs almost 3 lbs, my male is 5 and wieghs around 4.5 lbs, and I have a 10 week old, he's 21 oz at the moment, guessing he will be around 3.5 lbs.
  • A SickingA Sicking ClevelandPosts: 5,463Member
    edited 26 February, 2008
    I am 8 months old and 4 lbs 10 oz. My vet predicts I will top off at about 5.5 pounds. I eat a little less then 1/4 cup Innova in the morning and at night :)
  • B MilesB Miles Posts: 32Member
    edited 28 February, 2008
    Hi, I am 4lbs....... 1 ounce.. every little bit counts!
  • B MilesB Miles Posts: 32Member
    edited 28 February, 2008
    Hi, I am 4lbs....... 1 ounce.. every little bit counts!
  • Heather MacAnannyHeather MacAnanny Dover, DEPosts: 167Member
    edited 28 February, 2008
    Daphne is almost 7 months old and she weighs 5 lbs. Just got weighed today at the vet!
  • Bryan RousellBryan Rousell Posts: 7Member
    edited 3 March, 2008
    Aisha is around 2lbs at almost 3 months old :)
  • Paolo Miguel MataPaolo Miguel Mata West CovinaPosts: 6Member
    edited 5 March, 2008
    Hello! =] I am 2.5 pounds and I am 3 months old. =]
  • hannah hannahhannah hannah town/ N'hood/ the bark parkPosts: 566Member
    edited 6 March, 2008
    i weigh about 6-8 pounds. but diamond weighs about 30 even though she isnt a pom but she is little and her weight is mostly muscles
    edited 19 March, 2008
    Awesome to see everyone responding =]] hehee.
  • Raquel NevarezRaquel Nevarez BrooklynPosts: 3,926Member
    edited 20 March, 2008
  • Whitney PrescottWhitney Prescott TitusvillePosts: 296Member
    edited 20 March, 2008
    At17 weeks I'm 3.4lbs. Mommy is very curious how big I will get!
  • Roxanne JohnsonRoxanne Johnson Traverse CityPosts: 6,982Member
    edited 20 March, 2008
    BOL - don't mind Cosmo and the Easter Egg! We're playing a game in Pommie Love. You all should come join the group and play along!!! http://www.dogster.com/group/Pommie_love-7182
  • Libbie PryorLibbie Pryor SouthboroughPosts: 3Member
    edited 21 March, 2008
    I'm 6 month's old and I weigh a little over 8 pounds. My vet says Pom are usually between 7 and 10 pounds. My parents looked bigger than that though.
  • Raquel NevarezRaquel Nevarez BrooklynPosts: 3,926Member
    edited 22 March, 2008
    Hee hee :)) Thanks for explaining my random post Maddy... People are probably wondering what the heck I'm doing!! :))!
  • Doris GouldDoris Gould Austin, TexasPosts: 112Member
    edited 22 March, 2008
    I am 14 months and weigh 3.2lbs. The vet said I wasn't going to grow any bigger.
  • Rika LoftisRika Loftis Posts: 103Member
    edited 23 March, 2008
    I\'m 5 1/2 weeks old and had my first Vet appointment yesterday - I weigh exactly 1.6 lbs.
    edited 26 March, 2008
    Wow, very small poms :))
  • Marley DrahosMarley Drahos Posts: 174Member
    edited 27 March, 2008
    I am almost 6 months and last time I was wieghed (last month) I tipped the scales at 9 lbs! I have very looonng legs , huge ears and you can easily feel my riblets! My mommy says I look like a red fox...so that is what we tell everyone who asks what breed I am! BOL!!:))!
  • themisfitbenji1themisfitbenji1 Posts: 6,990Member ✭✭✭
    edited 29 March, 2008
    Well, Sandy's a mutt... but, anyway, she's 8 lbs and 8 months old.