Biggest Post EVER!

Comments

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 7,210Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 197,482Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOOF!! @Sandy_Kramer_etc how is Bo and your pawents today?  Woof @Pippi! Time for  
    Fruit and Cereal !! Hope all is well for everyfur  B)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,902Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Just running through.. Hope you all are having a good day 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Hello all!! Happy Gotcha Day Cheeky @Pippi !! 
    Enjoy sweet pup  <3
    We have sprinkles and temps in the 50's! Have a great day all  B)

Author Unknown

Just running through again.   Poor Bo had a vet visit yesterday.   He has a uti and both years are infected... no wonder he seems not to feel good... His PH was so high the vet is a little concerned but said he won't panic unless the antibiotics don't help... .

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

OMD - with all going on with the plumbing this week mom forgot Cheeky's Gotcha Day!!  Thanks for remind us @Walker_Alexandria .
    . . . 
    Just running through tonight to say a quick hiya.  Will have to catch up more later.  The plumbers started today.  Posted more in other threads, but may not be on much for the next bit, but we will be back and try to catch up. 

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

Morning all
    Oh Cheeky we hope you had a wonderful gotcha day... Mom wishes we still got notices on pups special days.. she loved sending out gifts to everyone.   
    Pippi so glad the work is finally getting done... bet mom is relieved even if it gonna cost a fortune.
    Mom says Bo is already showing improvement.  He went out with Duchess and Ridge this morning and played a little.. Now everyone is sleeping so mom actually spend a little time online BOL

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Pippi you are very welcomed!! Goog to hear the work has started!!
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc many prayer's for sweet Bo  <3
    Lets have 
    We have a beautiful sunny day! 

Author Unknown

Mom was feeling relieved when she thought the job would be done this weekend.  Now she is fit to be tied that it is going to be ANOTHER week. Grrr.  We're going to get there.  We're going to get there.  We're going to get there.  Think I'd better find some chocolate for mom.  BOL!
    . . . 
    Love hearing you are seeing improvement for Bo.  Also love hearing he is playing with Duchess and Ridge.  Sounds like he is settling in quickly.  (((HUG)))
    . . . 
    @The_Wild_Ones hope this was a good day for mom and G-Pa.  Also hope you will have some nice, warm, sunny weather so he can sit outside and enjoy some fresh air this weekend.  (((HUG)))

Morning all
    Yup Bo is adjusting really well he has claimed a chair as his own and has a dog bed that he has claimed LOL... found there is a lot of things he won't eat but his appetite is pretty good on the things he does like

Of course just when we thought things were looking up Ridge decided to scare a skunk... Thank god he only got hit by a tiny bit of spray... but OMD even a tiny bit is unbelievable.   Mom is burning odor eliminating candles and we got some spray from a neighbor to spray on ridge.  we have also used some baking soda on him... Hopefully it will only be a matter of time before he smells better

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Pippi tell mommy to just keep saying that and all will be alright soon!!
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc good to Bo is settling in, lucky pup  <3 Sorry about Ridge  :o Us furs never got near a Skunk yet!! But oh man you can sure smell them at times! That smell always gives mommy a sick headache. When we have to go out and you can smell a Skunk mommy tells us to hurry up BOL!! 
    Have a super day all  B)

Author Unknown

Mom's aunt and uncle's dog got hit by a little bit once.  Even a little goes a long way.  Think they got some kind of shampoo for the pet store and washed the pup a couple of times and that helped.  They had to throw out his bed though and get a new one.  Hope the spray you got has helped a lot!

Good Morning  :) Hope all is well for everyone  <3  Time for 

and

We have a sunny day! All of you have a beautiful day and take it easy  B)

Author Unknown

Morning all
    Lot of coffee and donuts for mom please LOL.  
    She is washing dog beds today... 
    Thank dog ridge smells better and the house smells better and once the doggy bedding is clean everything will smell better... 
    Fortunately mom pups sheets and blankets on all the dogs beds makes them easier to clean.. also Ridge probably got the smallest hit possible because the baking soda and spray from the neighbor worked wonders on him.

Hope everyone has a great day 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

BOL! @Sandy_Kramer_etc mommy washes people and dog and cat bedding on Sunday mornings :) 
    Lets have 
    and

Happy snacking to all  B)

Author Unknown

Mmmm.  Look at all the goodies.  I'll have a little bit of everything.  

Morning all

OMD look at at fudge.. Mom is so drooling.  

Mom is also trying to figure out why some people seem to have no common sense.   Dad has to have a new sleep study for his Va Benefits... They sent the letter to us here in Maine so they know where we live, but the idiots have scheduled his appt with his doctor in Wisconsin... Um.... That is a freaking long drive for a one day sleep study.   Anyway that is mom's project for today... Hope everyone is doing well 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOOF! @Pippi and @Sandy_Kramer_etc ; :)  @Sandy_Kramer_etc that is so crazy!! Hope it gets straighten out soon. 

and 
    For all!! Enjoy  B)

Author Unknown

(*grabs another piece of fudge*)

Hi All.   Looks like maybe they have the issue sorted... But OMD why things always have to be complicated is beyond me.   Anyway, Now we are prepping for 18 inches of snow we might get in the next day or 2 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

OMD @Sandy_Kramer_etc - both for the sleep study scheduling and for the snow.  Mom has been feeling at times this year like she is living in a soap opera or something like that.  Maybe it is catching.  We're ready for a normal schedule with normal every day things.  

Good morning all
    (*As the world turns so are the days of our lives*)... Mom says that is better then All my puppies or General Pawspital.   

Looks like the storm doesn't really start til late this afternoon, but we are getting flurries now.

Hope you all have a wonderful and dry day 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOOF @Sandy_Kramer_etc and @Pippi!! When our mommy was growing up her mom would say that no one would believe their lives because they were like a soap opera BOL!  
    We had another dusting of snow over night  :o So lets have some 
    Everyone stay warm, dry and safe  <3

Author Unknown

All my puppies or general pawspital sounds a little more relaxing, doesn't it?  hehe.  What was the one Carol Burnett did?  As the stomach churns?  Mom has to laugh thinking of that and when they did Went With The Wind - making fun of the scene with the dress made from the curtains and left the curtain rod in.  BOL  Glad they have the Carol Burnett show on MeTV.  
    . . . 
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc hope it's pretty watching the snow falling.  I like to see it snowing at night.  Somehow that always looks peaceful.  Still hoping you don't really get 18 inches.  

@Pippi Carol Burnett show is still funny  Good clean happy fun!!!!!
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc hope you are all right and didn't get much snow :) We got another dusting but it's almost gone! Have a Pawsome day all  B)

Author Unknown

OMD the Carol Burnett show was one of the best shows ever... Even DAD says its on his top 10 list.

So far we have about 10 inches.   They are thinking we might get a couple more here, but not likely to get the full 18 inches.   Some places have already got 18.   One has 19.   Lots of power outages in the state, but so far we have been lucky not even a flicker.  

Hope you are all having a good day 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

The Carol Burnett show is one of mom's all time favorites, too.  You are right, good clean fun.  
    . . . .
    Plumbers still aren't done.  They come back Tuesday.  Mom doesn't really think they will be done then either.  Can't do much of anything at the house until the plumbers get further with things.  So mom is just going to try and enjoy the weekend with us and go at things again next week.  
    . . . .
    On a positive note, one good thing about being at grandma's house is that Dutchess hasn't been going up and down stairs ... or falling on stairs (we left that for mom to do - BOL).  So this extended stay has been good for Dutchess.  

@Sandy_Kramer_etc hope you are alright  :)  Saw on the news this morning the awful damage from the snow storm. Stay safe  <3
    @Pippi a relaxing weekend is the purrfect thing to do! Glad Dutchess is do so good  <3
    How about some 

Lets all enjoy  B)

Author Unknown

Morning all.   Oh those snacks look wonderful.   Pippi Really hope the plumbers don't need too many more days to finish up even it's nice that Dutchess is not having any stair incidents LOL .

We are getting a little more snow this morning, but a lot melted yesterday so there is still only about 8 inches on the ground.   Another storm Coming Tuesday though so mom and dad might need to do some shopping before then.   Hope you all have a wonderful day 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

to all!! We have beautiful sunshine  :)

Author Unknown

Good morning all
    Yup Shopping today.  Still saying snow on Tuesday.   Hopefully we won't need to go anywhere that day or Wednesday 
    Today looks kind of overcast but it is some what warm... the snow is melting of the roof which is always a good thing.
    Hope everyone is having a wonder day.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page