Biggest Post EVER!

Comments

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 204,653Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc be sure she takes some breaks :)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,701Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just running through.   Mom and Dad have been pre-occupied, Ridge had some sort of episode yesterday... They thought they were gonna lose him, but he seems a little better now.   Mom says she was really worried cause he would not even eat boiled chicken which is one of his favorite foods.   Hope everyone else is doing well or at least as well as can be.   

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Many prayers for sweet Ridge @Sandy_Kramer_etc ; <3

Author Unknown

Good morning all.

Good news Ridge is doing a lot better.   Mom chatted with Alice the wing maker's mom and she said that Grace had a similar episode last winter.   She was diagnosed as having a Vestibular episode. Mom googled and we are pretty sure that is what happened with Ridge.   It is brought on by stress, so mom and dad have to try and be sure that Ridge does not get stressed out anymore.

Mom is so relieved, they thought for sure they were gonna lose him.   Of course now that Ridge is feeling better, Dad has caught a cold.   ONE week of working and he brings a cold home.   Mom knows she will get it, her sinuses have already been bothering with the fall allergies so this should be a fun week NOT.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc good to hear Ridge is better and sorry about the colds  <3
    Lets eat! 
    Chicken Noodle Soup! Mommy is making some for Din-Din today :)

Author Unknown

Hi All

Oh that chicken noodle soup looks good.   Mom made chicken and rice soup and had that the last couple of days... she says her cold is a little better and Dad seems to be a little better so it must have been good soup lol

Ridge acts like he feels a lot better, but mom is a little concerned cause he isn't eating as well as she would like.    She may have to pull out some burger or steaks if he doesn't start eating better soon 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc have you tried rice, boiled chicken, boiled eggs, cottage? When Molly and Pooks were sick with a tummy thing this past winter mommy tried those foods and Molly got so tired of it and wouldn't eat anything with rice. The vet told mommy then to feed her, her reg. dog food and top it with boiled hamburger. Boil the burger and drain and rinse very well. That worked! Mommy still tops their DinDin with boiled hamburger and both doggies split a boiled egg with their breakfast. Also the water and food dishes are in stands. Elevated dishes are better for tummies. Many prayer's for sweet Ridge  <3

Author Unknown

Morning all.... Walker mom... mom tried everything she could think of... He normally loves pasta so made some plain pasta just for him, but he turned is nose up.   she finally fried up some mini lean meatballs with a little thyme to make is smell good.  he decided that was good... But of course it gave him the runs because he would not eat rice with it.   Today mom figured out if she made the meatballs with the rice mixed it that she could get him to eat them, so that is what she is gonna try to give him for a few days.   Mom had to give him both Pepcid and Pepto but she thinks she may have the runs under control.   Now to see if she can get his energy level up some.   He lays is one position so long that his legs go numb and he can't walk as well as he should... (*sigh*).. Mom says it is so hard watching them get old... 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Oh my :(   Yes it is heartbreaking. Many, many prayer's and wag's and purr's for precious Ridge  <3  We love you sweet pup  <3

Author Unknown

Morning everyone... Just pinging through.   Mom wanted to let everyone know that Ridge passed away Wed morning.  I guess his age and the fact he had been losing weight was just too much for him to recover. Mom says she is sure Kramer is up there doing circles around him and giving him a hard time.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

I am very sorry @Sandy_Kramer_etc ; <3

Author Unknown

Good morning.    

Mom says she loves Halloween, but now this time of year will be a little harder.    Mom is determined though to try and have fun.  Today mom is gonna do some inside decorating, then she will try to post some pics.  

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc this if for your sweet mommy 
    She is very Loved  <3 

Author Unknown

Thanks Walker Mom

Decorating finished.   well other then fixing things that the wind messes up.   Here is the link to the pictures 
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10217243280620253&type=1&l=bb6ca52098

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

You are welcomed  <3  That is a great job @Sandy_Kramer_etc !!  We don't decorate anymore. Sometimes Husis and her hubby do. Looks very good!!

Author Unknown

Just running through.. Mom says she knows it may seem too soon, but we are getting a new dog.    Dad saw one listed at the local shelter... they went to look at her... just look... They couldn't adopt her, but found the perfect playmate for Duchess. She can't come home til Tuesday cause she is supposedly broke and needs to be fixed LOL... But everyone here is really excited about her.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc Kiki is so beautiful!! You all are very loving and so very sweet  <3

Author Unknown

Thanks.   Mom says she will be home tomorrow, barring and issues.  Will try to get more pics once she gets settled in 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc that is so exciting!! 

Author Unknown

Well Kika is home... Seems to be getting along ok with everyone, but she has a couple of issues.   She has Lyme Disease so is on antibiotics and now we also think she has Kennel cough... She doesn't seem to want to eat anything but treats, probably cause she doesn't feel good.   Mom says tomorrow she will boil some chicken to see if that will entice her to eat 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Many prayer's and wag's and purr's for precious Kiki, sweet baby  <3 I hope she will like the chicken and eat :) When our mom boils chicken for any reason all the noses on us furs wiggle and follow the smell to the kitchen! Then we get small samples :)

Author Unknown

Good morning all

Well Kika seems to be doing better... Rarely coughs so it must have been a mild case, but she still doesn't eat.   She seems to be really picky about the type of food.   She loves treats and will eat if you hand feed her.   Guess she will eat whenever she decides she is hungry enough 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

I agree @Sandy_Kramer_etc Kiki will eat when she's hungry :)

Author Unknown

Hi all.... 

Today was a busy day... Mom got all the decorations fixed up, so everything is all set for tomorrow.

Kika is finally figuring out when its feeding time.  Though she still thinks treats are better then kibble bol.
    Her cough is completely gone, so maybe she is finally feeling better. 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

All sounds good @Sandy_Kramer_etc ; :)

Author Unknown

Good morning all

Kika seems to be completely over her cough... Now Bo has it.... (*sigh*).    Not sure if he will get over it on his own of if he will need a vet visit.

Halloween was a bust... we used to get 30 or 40 kids... this year we got 3 and only because it was a neighbors grandkids

But mom got pics.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10217243280620253&type=1&l=bb6ca52098

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Many prayers fo Bo  <3

Author Unknown

Hi all... been busy packing up the decorations and tending to sick dogs... Duchess managed to catch the cough so everyone has had it... they all seem to be over the worst of it now... Hopefully only another day or 2 for everyone to feel better.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc many prayer's for precious Duchess  <3
    Could you say some prayers for dads mother? She is in hospice at her house and the nurse says 
    it could be 4 hours, 4 days but most likely before Thanksgiving. Bea is 81. Thank you  3 
    We have a cloudy day but maybe the sun will shine 

Author Unknown

Many Many hugs.

Mom says getting old sucks... Hopefully she will go quietly in her sleep :(

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page