Biggest Post EVER!

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,701Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the gifts are wrapped and ready to mail to family... Cookies and brownies made.... today mom is sitting on her butt eating sweets and pretending they have no calories LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 204,653Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like a good way to spend the day @Sandy_Kramer_etc

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

Good morning everyone.

Mom Cleaned the kitchen today... Including the fridge.   She has decided that maybe it needs to be done more often LOL.   Tomorrow will be grocery day so she can fill the fridge back up.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

BOL! @Sandy_Kramer_etc mommy always says that to but it never happens :) 

Author Unknown

Ok Mom has decided she really does not like having meany paws.... She saws the hot flashes don't bother too bad... but waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep really sucks.    Now she is having a hard time keeping her eyes open while she is trying to get things done LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Good morning everyone... Happy Christmas Eve.   

Not much going on here today.   Mom says house cleaning and then delivering a couple of gifts in the neighborhood... then mom and dad are gonna hibernate til Wednesday LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Happy Christmas Eve Day to all  <3 

Author Unknown

Just running through to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Hope everyfur had a Wonderful and Merry Christmas  <3

Author Unknown

Just running through again... Mom somehow hurt her leg and is in pain... but just had to share pictures of Duchess and Kika Guarding the back yard 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOOF! Duchess and Kika   <3   Many prayer's for your mommy @Sandy_Kramer_etc <3

Author Unknown

• littledoglittledog Posts: 1Member
    Awsome xmas everyone..
    Check this out.
     Doggymyheart.com 

Good morning all

Cute umbrella's

Mom says her leg must have been a pulled muscle...She took one of dad's muscle relaxers and took a hot bath and some pain relievers and know the pain is all gone.

Today she is making beans for dinner and snacks for tomorrow... Looks like the neighbor lady is gonna stop by for a couple of hours... might see if there is a good movie to watch..

Hope everyone is having a great day 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc hope your mommy is better today :)
    We have rain and 40's.

Author Unknown

Hi all..

Hope you all had a great New Year's Day.  

Mom and Dad have about 1/2 the christmas decorations taken care of.. It is so cold though that they had to stop and will try to finish tomorrow.

Mom says she loves the holidays but will be really happy when it is all cleaned up so she can get back to normal days LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Yay...Christmas is all packed up and put away.
    Today mom is having a lazy day... Well sort of like a household shutdown... Only essential tasks will be done today LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

I'm all for that @Sandy_Kramer_etc

Author Unknown

Hi everyone... MOM made a prime rib roast and potato salad... she did not share with the landbounds... said it was way too yummy... How can food be too yummy to share with your pups :open_mouth:

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

OMD! That sounds so good @Sandy_Kramer_etc!! Sometimes us doggies get just a very small bite of the humans meal :)

Author Unknown

OMD.... It did smell so good...we did eventually get a couple of nibbles from dad when mom heated up the leftovers... But then mom made lasagna and again did not share... what the heck is up with that 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Running through... Mom says it is so sad this place has gotten so quiet... (*sigh*)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

You are right @Sandy_Kramer_etc :(

Author Unknown

Mom is keeping her paws crossed that things are gonna get better, but she says her fingers are getting cramped with all the paw crossing.

Today she cooked a chicken dinner and started prepping for the big snow storm this weekend.   They are saying we could get 20 inches... fun fun NOT

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We got snow! This is at 9AM

Hubro shoveled and neighbor man Harold came by with his snow blower and did both sides of the sidewalks house(we live on a corner)  Mommy and dad made pathes in the back :)
    This is from an email Pam of Pets that love fun sent mommy last evening. She wanted mommy to post it on FB and she did-

17 Jan 2019 -- Pam's Checkup

Today was the second follow up appointment with Dr. Cheema, my brain surgeon. It did not go as I expected. After the first appointment I expected us to continue the discussion of targeted radiation to shrink the AVM https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arteriovenous_malformation in my brain and to start scheduling the procedure. However, after reviewing the MRI & MRA, he abruptly decided to postpone all treatment until September.

He was unable to provide any information about the on going "Left Side Neglect" https://tactustherapy.com/what-is-left-neglect/ problem, the dizziness problem, or my dark mood problem and how any of it could be tied to the AVM or the damage caused by the hemorrhage. His only explanation for the delay was to allow more time for recovery before he intervenes with what he considers to be potentially damaging treatment that could add more damage to the existing situation.

He bluntly stated that 80% of the people who sustained the level of damage that I had survived would not be sitting in his office talking to him. The inference being that they would either be dead or mentally incapacitated.

The purposed course of action is now to wait until September. Then on the next visit he will setup a procedure for a cranial angiogram https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angiography… that will give him data on the status of the AVM. He will also be able to access the continuing symptoms at that time.

The change of protocol was greatly upsetting as I was anticipating a near term treatment that would have eventually "sealed" the AVM permanently. Now I must deal with a long delay before this treatment even starts.

The only conclusion I can draw at this time is that Dr. Cheema is being extremely cautious with treatment to avoid further damage to my brain. This is his way.. to "step back " then procedure slowly. its my brain he is in and i have to be grateful for that caution !

Author Unknown

Morning all

Mom says we have not had fun with the confuser lately... first the screen broke on her chromebook so she had to use her old slow laptop...Then she got it fixed only to have the internet start acting up... Mom thinks it has to do with the bad weather.   Hopefully it will stay up long enough to say hi to everyone

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOOF! @Sandy_Kramer_etc we know puter problems are not fun at all. Many months ago mommy's hinge on her lap top broke in a way that is couldn't close right any more. So she doesn't close it  and has the right side taped together. BOL! Its a Toshiba and she has had it about 4 years I think. She got it at Walmart. com But it still works, just slowing down some. Had the battery replaced maybe last year, but it has to be plugged in to work. Have a safe evening all  B)

Author Unknown

Morning all

Oh mom has an old Toshiba that still works... Mom says she thinks they are the best Brand going or at least were then.   Her Battery will charge but she has to take it out when she is not using it cause it will drain.   Mom only uses it for here finances now.  That is the one she had to use while the chrome book was down but it is too slow for internet work...At least for very long.

Today the pawrents are watching movies and eating munchies...Basically a fend for yourself day though mom won't let the landbounds fend for themselves...she said they would eat all the cheese and only leave the crackers.. LOL

Anyway hope you are all having a good weekend

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Running through to see if anyone has been by.   Hope you all are having a good weekend 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOOF! Could I pawlease have some prayer's and good thoughts for little Princess Molly? She will be 14 yrs old on Feb. 15th. She has incontinence. She went to the vet today and got examined. No infection, just getting older. She does have some pills to start on today for 30 days and see how that goes. She weighs in at 23 1/2 lbs. We all know how it goes to get older. Mommy Loves  Molly so very much. Thank you all  <3 

Pooks was at the groomer for the morning.

Mommy and dad asked him if he had fun. He stuck his tongue out and laid his head down again BOL!!
    Have a good one all  B)

Author Unknown

We will keep all paws crossed that the meds help.   Mom said it gets hard when they get to that point.  Kramer would pee when he slept and you could tell he was so embarrassed.   But mom made sure there was waterproof mats under any place that he slept and Dad would give him a warm bath to clean him up afterward... I think he knew that They didn't really care as long as he was happy 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page