Biggest Post EVER!

Comments

• Brandy ClarkBrandy Clark St.CatharinesPosts: 6,043Member
    edited 13 March, 2008
    My fur parents are from Germany! Mom really wants to go one day too. She loves countries that are full of history!
  • Andrea BebirianAndrea Bebirian Posts: 2,900Member
    edited 13 March, 2008
    Germany would be really cool to visit! I'd love to go with Mommy! One day, Mommy hopes to go to Armenia and Greece, since she is half Armenian and half Greek! I wonder since she is my Mommy... does that mean I'm that too... or do I just stay Mexican? BOL!
  • Kylie StarkeyKylie Starkey Posts: 5,731Member
    edited 13 March, 2008
    Its getting bigger!;c;
  • Cassandra RCassandra R Very Hot PlacePosts: 5,102Member
    edited 13 March, 2008
    I JUST WENT TO THE DOG PARK! ::o|$|
  • Brandy ClarkBrandy Clark St.CatharinesPosts: 6,043Member
    edited 13 March, 2008
    :)):)) funny Reesee!
  • S- KreuzerS- Kreuzer Southern halfPosts: 63,337Member
    edited 13 March, 2008
    Yeah, dad is 100% German, grew up there. He moved to the states when he was 17, but then he and mom moved back there for 2 1/2 years while dad served in the German Air Force. Then, they moved back to the states. Germany is really pretty, so green and yes.... full of history!
  • Edie BarrettEdie Barrett Music CityPosts: 1,424Member ✭✭
    edited 13 March, 2008
    Hudad was working in the backyard earlier, and I got to play outside while he did that. And on a slightly down note, I am out of Dingos right now.:(
    edited 13 March, 2008
    WOWIE! It is getting bigger! I went for a nice run today and a nice long walk!
  • edited 13 March, 2008
    I got a bath today. Not the HQ kind either. A REAL bath:-/
    edited 13 March, 2008
    BOL! Oh poor Franklin! I don't like taking a bath either... so I know how you feel... HUGS! |:|
  • edited 13 March, 2008
    So then am I weird cause I try to get in the shower with Momma EVERYDAY. Don't worry she doesn't let me in something about too many showers fur pups isn't good. But if there is an opening in the shower door I squirm to try to get in! I love the shower!;c;
  • Shannon FordShannon Ford RichmondPosts: 527Member
    edited 13 March, 2008
    "Aschaffenburg’s castle “Johannisburg Castle,” as it is called is again a beautiful castle: a pink sandstone palace is really what it is; with some 400-rooms, built around the 12th Century." http://ezinearticles.com/?Castles-in-West-Germany-[Styles]&id=65489 And also the Heidelberg Castle looks pink in some lights though it is made of red and pink brick.
  • edited 13 March, 2008
    YES LILAH you are weird!:-#
  • edited 13 March, 2008
    *Bites Franklins butt and walks away*
    edited 13 March, 2008
    Okay okay... nobody is weird here... We're all friends! Let's not make this a fighting thread, but a BIG and FUN thread!
  • edited 13 March, 2008
    BIG=;
    edited 13 March, 2008
    HUGE! :P
    edited 13 March, 2008
    GINORMOUS!
    edited 13 March, 2008
    Extra super extra spectacularly HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE! BOL! Guess what pups... my mousie died! I was playing with one of the toys Mommy bought for my birthday.... and I ripped it to shreds! It was my FAVORITE TOY! Oh well... hee hee... looks like Mom has to had one to my toy collection! :D
    edited 13 March, 2008
    I love destroying new stuffies. I just want to get the stuffing! Yum!
  • edited 13 March, 2008
    What the difference between a deer head an apple head and a block head? And which am I?
    edited 13 March, 2008
    Chihuahua's are either Apple heads or Deer heads. Apple head Chihuahua's have a short nose and their head is shaped similar to that of an apple. Deer head Chihuahua's have a longer nose than Apple Head's and they often resemble a Doberman Pinscher. In my opinion of what I can see Franklin, you look like you are a true Apple Head! Grammy calls me her "red delicious apple"! BOL!
    edited 13 March, 2008
    I am a deer chi, hence the name \"Bambi\". :)) Deer chi\'s also have longer legs than appleheads. Peanut is an applehead chi.
    edited 13 March, 2008
    Duke, that\'s a cool castle!=; Mom will ask dad later if he\'s been there (chances are, he has).
    edited 13 March, 2008
    Good night! :c9 See you all for another BIG DAY POSTING!!! (I'll be all fired up tomorrow! |$|)
  • Martha McNeelyMartha McNeely BangorPosts: 71,333Member ✭✭
    edited 13 March, 2008
    *Sneaks in a leaves a post* :-h Hi Everyone! *Sneaks back out*
  • BreeAnne FarrBreeAnne Farr BufordPosts: 2,785Member
    edited 14 March, 2008
    Does any pup wanna have a giving spree? I am going to leave the last three posters some bones! *YUM* How about that? :? %:D%
  • Janet FordJanet Ford Posts: 2,328Member
    edited 14 March, 2008
    helping out the posting cause :) posting a notice
    edited 14 March, 2008
    BOL Ricky! :))
    edited 14 March, 2008
    BOL!!! Hi again everyone! Happy new day!!!