The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Comments

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 8,069Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no Bo.  Well that just stinks.  (((HUG)))
    . . 
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc take a lesson from us dogs ... power naps.  Find a nice sunny spot and get comfy.  hehe.  When mom's uncle was having a lot of trouble sleeping at night because of all the napping he was doing during the day the doctor suggested melatonin.  He said it wasn't habit forming and would help him fall asleep.  Mom has never tried it but had wondered about it before.  Sometimes she has trouble falling asleep at night.  
    . . 
    Is anyone having company for the holidays?  

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

• HannaBelleHannaBelle HoustonPosts: 18,310Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all

SlinkySandyMom, Mama woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep. She's way past the  "meany paws" thing! 

Pippi, I'm a big barker, too! Especially if the UPS or FE EX truck comes by.

Daddy, mama, and hu-bros went out to Gringo's last night to celebrate daddy's b'day which was last week. It's so seldom that all 4 can get together. 

xoxo  <3

"Dogs are miracles with paws.” — Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

• FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxonFlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon Norman OKPosts: 56,651Member ✭✭✭✭
     I HAVE THE APPOINTMENT DATE FOR THE MRI/MRA (9TH JANUARY) AND THAT INFORMATION IS WHAT THE BRAIN SURGEON NEEDS TO HAVE ME BACK IN FOR THE TARGETED RADIATION TREAMENT THAT WILL SEAL AND SHRINK THE AVM IN MY BRAIN THAT CAUSED THE BLEED AND STROKE.

YYULETIDE BLESSINGS ALL AND A PEACEFUL NEW YEAR
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) Nerys, Celt & Saxon
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,522Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone... Happy Christmas Eve.   

Flicka mom...all paws crossed that everything goes smoothly 

Pippi, mom has tried naps, but the only time she can sleep during the day is when she is really sick. 

She has taken melatonin before,  but it needs to be taken about a half hour before you want to fall asleep and it won't necessarily keep you sleeping.  But mom will keep you in mind if she has more trouble.

Hanna Belle do you get to go greet the UPS drivers... they have a FB page of UPS Dogs... I guess most of them carry treats with them.   Mom says Duchess is not friendly enough so no one gets to go our for a treat.

Not much going on here today.   Mom says house cleaning and then delivering a couple of gifts in the neighborhood... then mom and dad are gonna hibernate til Wednesday LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Hi all

NerysMom, hoping for the best for your targeted radiation!

Slinky SandyMom, The UPS and FEDEX people are afraid of me! BOL!
    xoxo  <3

Image result for santa cartoon images

Oh @HannaBelle don't get me started on UPS and Fed Ex.  Hehe.  Wait, they have treats @Sandy_Kramer_etc ?  I feel cheated!  BOL 
    . . 
    @FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon sounds like things are coming together.  Glad you have dates and can get started with with the treatments.  Hope everything will go well with that.  I'm sure it will be a relief not to have that kind of scare again.  (((HUG))) 
    . . 
    I didn't realize you had to take the melatonin a bit before you want to fall asleep.  Also didn't realize it won't necessarily keep you asleep.  Both good things to know.  
    . . 
    We're having a lazy afternoon here.  It's been nice.  Mom was working in the yard, but has to wait for the battery on the leaf blower to recharge.  hehe.  She's wising we were going to have a white Christmas, but no such luck.  I like to chase and try to catch snow balls.  Don't get to do that very often.  

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

Just running through to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We had a Christmas feast of some sardines with our kibble.  Yum!  Hope everyone else had a good Christmas.

Hi all

Sounds like everyfur had a great Christmas. I got some stuffies and I am prancing around with them!

Pippi.....sardines....mama said...ew!

xoxo  <3

Yeah, my mom doesn't like sardines either, but we love them!  That just leaves more for us.  BOL

Just running through again... Mom somehow hurt her leg and is in pain... but just had to share pictures of Duchess and Kika Guarding the back yard 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Hi all

Cool pics.  Take care and get well! 

xoxo  <3

Good job Duchess and Kika.  Hmm.  What are you guarding the back yard from?  I've fussed at the Starlings today.  Not much else going on outside, but they are all fussing over the suet feeder.  So I fussed at them.  Hehe.  
    . . 
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc mom, hope your leg feels better quickly.  Mom was hurting yesterday and the day before with the approaching weather, but things have eased some today.  
    . . 
    Has anyone got fun plans for the weekend or New Year's Eve?

Hi all

SlinkySandyMom, hope your leg is feeling better. I read on FB that Peco's mom died. Was that his human mom?  I've seen Peco here and there on FB but don't know much about him. 

Pippi, we are staying home on New Year's Eve. Mama doesn't like crowds and loud noise since she got old. We celebrate with all the New Year's shows on TV. What are ya'll doing?

xoxo  <3

Good morning all

Hanna... Mom thinks it was the human mom.   The Dad still has the page up and I think he is gonna try to become Peco's new voice, but it won't be the same

Pippi... Mom says that Duchess and Kika guard the back yard from pretty much everything..Squirrels, birds, skunks... and even some humans LOL

Mom says her leg must have been a pulled muscle...She took one of dad's muscle relaxers and took a hot bath and some pain relievers and know the pain is all gone.

Today she is making beans for dinner and snacks for tomorrow... Looks like the neighbor lady is gonna stop by for a couple of hours... might see if there is a good movie to watch..

Hope everyone is having a great day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

I saw that about Peco's mom, too.  So sad.  Peco is a character.  Looks like his human brother is going to take over Peco's page.  He has some big shoes to fill.  hehe.  
    . . 
    Sometimes when we can see out the window to the street out front we guard the house from EVERYTHING that moves.  And since Dutchess doesn't see well any more, sometimes she guards us from things that don't move, too.  BOL
    . . 
    We're home bodies when it comes to New Year's Eve.  Mom worries about drunk drivers, plus lost a cousin several years ago on New Year's Eve.  So tend to prefer a quiet evening at home.  Not much of a crowd person either.  Nice to have options to watch on TV.

Happy New Year's Eve

SlinkySandyMom, so sad to hear about Peco's mom. Glad to hear your leg is doing better. We will stay in tonite. There will be lots of festivities on TV.

Pippi, I didn't know Peco's mom but did see Peco on FB and he was so funny! When I'm looking out the front windows I do bark at anything. The worst is cats and UPS, FEDEX.

xoxo <3

Oh don't get me started on UPS and Fed Ex.  Even if I don't see them I start barking when I hear them coming down the street.  They are as bad as the mail man.  BOL 
    . . 
    Mom's hip has been bugging her today.  All the more reason for a quiet evening at home.  Dutchess is power napping so she can party later.  You should hear the snoring.  hehe

Happy New Year

Pippi, I bet the snoring was loud! BOL  We all stayed up past midnite. There was some good music on so we enjoyed it. I was ready to go to bed, though! Sorry about mom's hip. Tell her to take it easy and sit on the heating pad. 

It' s a beautiful, warmer day here.

xoxo  <3 

Us pups fells asleep before the new year, but then the fireworks woke us up.  Luckily there were not many.  
    . . 
    Happy New Year!!  Hope 2019 will be good for all.

Hi all

Thankfully, the fireworks don't really bother me. If I'm outside and hear them it does make me run in the house very quickly!

Mama has to run to the grocery store. The weather is rainy and cold but the store is only a few blocks away.

xoxo  <3

Hi all..

Hope you all had a great New Year's Day.  

Pippi... Does the weather effect you mom's hip... Mom swears her knees are so much worse when it is wet or cold out.

Mom and Dad have about 1/2 the christmas decorations taken care of.. It is so cold though that they had to stop and will try to finish tomorrow.

Mom says she loves the holidays but will be really happy when it is all cleaned up so she can get back to normal days LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc yes, mom feels her arthritis more when the barometric pressure drops.  And drops in barometric pressure usually brings wet weather and cold fronts.  Seems like we've had plenty of wet weather here lately.  
    . . 
    I had my yearly check up today.  I got a good report, and had lost just a little weight from last year.  Mom says she wishes the same could be said of her.  BOL

Good morning all.

Pippi... Glad you got a good checkup.   Mom says she finds it easier to lose weight in the summer then it is this time of year... Just way too many treats to be eaten LOL

Christmas has finally been packed away... Mom's plan for today is to sit on her but and do absolutely nothing LOL .

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Just running through... Hope everyone having a good day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Hi all

Hu-bro flew back to NC yesterday. It was a fun 3 weeks but now time to get back to normal....but mama forgot what that was.  

SlinkySandyMom, mama is really good at sitting on her butt! BOL

Pippi, glad your check up went well. Mama wishes she could lose about 5 lbs but unless she changes her habits that won't happen! 

xoxo  <3

Morning all

Hanna Bell bet mom was sad to see Hu-Bro leave.

Mom says she does not really what normal is anymore either, But she is pretty sure it involves things that she really doesn't want to do LOL

Today... Mom is doing some laundry...and planning on DAD picking up a pizza so that she does not have to cook LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxonFlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon Norman OKPosts: 56,651Member ✭✭✭✭
    LOVE AND HUGSSSSSSSS TO ALL . PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES

PAM UPDATE

DEAR ALL

THIS IS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW AS MUCH AS I DO RE MY PROGRESS (OR FEELS LACK OF PROGRESS) (MOSTE OF THIS IS COPY/PAST AS ITS EASIER FOR ME.

I STILL HAVE APPALLING DIZZY SPELLS LOT. MY "LEFT SIDE NEGLECT" https://tactustherapy.com/what-is-left-neglect/ LACK OF SIGHT IS NO BETTER AT ALL. I GET THROUGH A LOT OF ARNICA FOR BRUISES AS A RESULT. !!

LAST MONDAY I WENT FOR THE MRI/MRA SCAN.

WE BROUGHT THE RESULTS BACK HOME OF THE MRI/MRA ON DISC FOR THE SURGEON AND THEY WILL ALSO FAX THE INFORMATION TO HIM BY END OF THE DAY.. IT MEANT JAY COULD CALL THE SCHEDULER FOR DR CHEEMA ( THE BRAIN SURGEON) AND SET UP AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM SO HE CAN HAVE ME BACK IN FOR THE TARGETED RADIATION HE WANTS TO DO ON THE MONSTER THE AVM https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arteriovenous_malformation IN MY BRAIN !! I HAVE NOW SEEN THAT MONSTER ON THE SCAN DISC AS I TOOK A PEEK BUT WAS UNABLE TO SEE ALL THE SCAN BUT ENOUGH TO TAKE A SMALL AND SCARY SCREENSHOT OF IT..... THINK "ALIEN" !

JAY CALLED THE BRAIN SURGEON (DR CHEEMA) OFFICE ON TUESDAY MORNING AND I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE HIM SO HR CAN SEE THE MRI RESULTS AND DISCUSS THE NEXT STEP OF RADIATION TEATMENT OF WHICH THE DATES AND TIMING WILL HAVE TO BE SET UP AND THE TREATMENT AGREED TO BY THE INSURANCE COMPANY .

THE APPOINTMENT DATE IS 17TH JANUARY (WHICH IS ALSO JAYS BIRTHDAY !

NEVER IN ALL OF THIS HAVE I FAILED TO KNOW EXACTLY HOW LUCKY I AM. I KNOW JUST HOW BAD IT COULD HAVE ALL BEEN. IT HELPS ME TO BE AWARE OF THAT... BUT THE DEEP FRUSTRATION I FEEL IS STILL THERE. HOWERVER... I HAVE NOT LOST MY SENSE OF HUMOUR. THERE ARE GOOD DAYS AND BAD DAYS AND JUST PLAIN SAD DAYS TOO.

UPWARD AND ONWARD

THANKYOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT. YOU ALL KEEP MR AFLOAT AND MY HEAD ABOVE WATER STOPPING ME FROM DROWNING.

I APPRECIATE YOU ALL MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.

PAM <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) Nerys, Celt & Saxon
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

Hi all

SlinkySandyMom, maybe we should look up in wikipedia what "normal" means! Hope you enjoyed the pizza. We picked up Mexican food and it was yummy!

NerysMom, so glad to hear from you. Good luck on January 17th...will be thinking of you. AND, Happy Birthday to Jay!  Hang in there, you are doing great!

xoxo
     <3 

Hi all

Flicka mom all paws crossed here... Mom would freak if she saw a scan of her brain and it looked like there was alien in it...   Glad you still have your sense of humor... (* hugs *) for the days that are not so good.

Hanna Belle mom says she knows one normal thing is balancing the checkbook and she was right... Not something she really wants to do, but is doing it today anyway LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page