Peanut Butter Barks - My dogs went CRAZY over this treat!

Nancy HolwellNancy Holwell Posts: 61Member
I'm trying out a bunch of new recipes and so far, this one is my dog's favorite. After one treat, they followed me around the house for the rest of the day! It was like they were addicted. Let me know how your dogs react if you try it: Peanut Butter Barks

Comments

• edited 16 April, 2008
    Can you tell us how to make them???? ;c;~a~
  • angie irwinangie irwin Posts: 2,055Member
    edited 16 April, 2008
    Yes please, some recipies, I really need some low fat treats too as I must not put on any more weight, the vet says no more weight!!!!!
  • Linda RisleyLinda Risley WestmontPosts: 985Member
    edited 16 April, 2008
    I would love to have the recipe for this, I am such a picky eater and mom would like to find a treat I would like~b~~b~~b~~b~
  • Nancy HolwellNancy Holwell Posts: 61Member
    edited 8 May, 2008
    So sorry - didn\'t get the link to the recipe in! Here it is: http://dogtime.com/peanut-butter-barks-dog-food-recipe.html
  • melissa palickamelissa palicka Posts: 746Member
    edited 12 May, 2008
    do you have to keep these in the freezer? Refrigerator? Are they a soft treat/ or more chewy? Sounds like something my pup would love.
  • christie gormanchristie gorman houstonPosts: 316Member
    edited 12 May, 2008
    Are these low-cal, for real? My butt is massive! Maybe i'm real hungry but these treats sound rockin'--Zack will help me make them this weekend!He takes his pills with peanut butter so I know he'll be feelin' this snacker--thanks y'all!
  • Kathy ToddKathy Todd KingstonPosts: 3,607Member
    edited 13 May, 2008
    Those treats sound yummy! How big a container of yogurt did you use?? I assume it was a small one.