Animal Planet does story on Mike Vick

Don GambrelDon Gambrel Lima, OhioPosts: 110Member
edited 28 August, 2008 in American Pit Bull Terrier
Animal Planet is doing a story on Mike Vick August 24 at 10pm. I feel what ever is in this story will have an impact on the pit bull's all over once again.

Comments

• DAWN DAVISDAWN DAVIS SCHOHARIEPosts: 121Member
    edited 12 August, 2008
    I THINK WHAT HE DID IS HORRIBLE SOME OF HIS DOGS ARE DOING GREAT NOW SOME ARE EVEN THERPY DOGS I THINK THEY SHOULD DO TO HIM WHAT HE DID TO HIS DOGS DMX IS JUST AS BAD
  • Don GambrelDon Gambrel Lima, OhioPosts: 110Member
    edited 13 August, 2008
    I think they should have taken the guy out behind the shed and shot him. I don't know if he went to prison, but if he did, I bet once in a while he has to fight for his life too. At least I hope, LOL.
  • Jessica DarakisJessica Darakis Long Island, New YorkPosts: 2,595Member
    edited 13 August, 2008
    They should throw Michael Vick in a pit.. ..and also throw in a bunch of irate dog lovers/pitbull owners. :))
  • Lois McCoyLois McCoy Beaver DamPosts: 664Member
    edited 25 August, 2008
    Hey Hershey....who says that I am an irate/pit bull dog lover?? I am definitely a Pit Bull Dog Lover.......Irate ???????
    edited 25 August, 2008
    Come to think of it.....I guess I do sound irate at times :) I was just teasing with you Hershey.
  • Duwanna IngleDuwanna Ingle New AlbanyPosts: 3,785Member
    edited 28 August, 2008
    the show was good. I was wondering why they had a spokes person for the Humane Society on there when the Humane Society & Peta both thought all his dogs should be PTS. Out of all his dogs, only one had to be PTS. I believe it was because of an illness and she was suffering. Her name was Rose and she was a beautiful girl. thumbs up to Animal Planet.
    edited 28 August, 2008
    Hi Angel, actually they put 2 of the dogs down. One was a female that had physical issues and the other was an aggresstive male. Those odds were miraculous. I have told people and told people that for 25 years. (that even the dogs used for fighting could be rehabilitated) This is proof that it is possible.