National Geographics, Dogtown, Saving Vicks dogs

Don GambrelDon Gambrel Lima, OhioPosts: 110Member
edited 14 September, 2008 in American Pit Bull Terrier
Dogtown, Saving Vick's Dogs Will air on Sept 5th at 9:00 pm Some of the dogs have made great progress in returning into a normal dog life.... To let you all know, when there is a good show about pit bull's, I record them on DVD and send them to those who want to ban them.... Think about doing it yourselves, even if it's on VHS

Comments

• Lois McCoyLois McCoy Beaver DamPosts: 664Member
    edited 25 August, 2008
    Hi there Ozzy. Was that a misprint on your last post when you said that you would send a copy to those "that wanted to ban them?" Just wondering cause you sounded like you were against banning.....just curious. :)
  • Carissa MaleckiCarissa Malecki Posts: 7,383Member
    edited 25 August, 2008
    I don't think it was a misprint... Ozzy sends DVDs that contain positive press about Pits to people who are trying to pass BSL to influence them to change their position. I think that's a pretty good idea.
  • Lois McCoyLois McCoy Beaver DamPosts: 664Member
    edited 25 August, 2008
    See I took it wrong......I am sorry. I just thought that I mess up sometimes and have to go back and re word things. I think that's a fantastic idea too. Thanks for going that extra mile :)
    edited 25 August, 2008
    :D
  • Carole TrammCarole Tramm Posts: 4,348Member
    edited 25 August, 2008
    How awesome Ozzy, bless you for doing this! On another note, this REALLY bites, I don't have cable (have way more important expenses to worry about right now), why do they always show good things like this when we don't have cable :(. If anyone knows where this can be viewed online or if they put a DVD/VHS out for it please let me know, I'd love to see it, but I doubt we'll have cable within ten days.
  • Riely McAnallyRiely McAnally Posts: 47Member
    edited 25 August, 2008
    Ill be sure to catch it! I recorded the one on last night like 2 weeks ago when I saw the preview..I love DVR!
  • Carole TrammCarole Tramm Posts: 4,348Member
    edited 26 August, 2008
    Wow, apparently in my area you have to buy some premium package ($80+ a month) just to get the NG Channel :-/. Looks like I'm just going to have to hope it comes out on DVD/VHS and that I can find it on amazon so I don't waste $30 on one if I don't like it. I wish youtube wasn't so anal about people posting videos of tv shows on there, I really want to see this.
    edited 26 August, 2008
    It's not YouTube, it's the copyright holders of the shows. YouTube can get in major trouble if they don't remove content by request of the copyright holders.
  • Don GambrelDon Gambrel Lima, OhioPosts: 110Member
    edited 14 September, 2008
    Sorry took so long, puter crashed, darn vista.... I send video's to those who want to ban breed's in hope they get the message that all dogs want to do is please us and to be loved on. I've sent so many video's that certain polititions wrote me back asking that I don't send anymore, others have wrote positive letters back. I'm in the process of trying to get people here (and I got a few) to march in the towns parade protesting against BSL. Lima, ruled against BSL, but there are a lot of other towns that has it here in cruel Ohio.