New Dog Breed Photo Game

John VarsJohn Vars MinnetristaPosts: 1,016Member
edited 16 December, 2008 in Plus Fun
Hey dogs, We made a little game for you all. It is called "Dog Breed Photo Game". Please give it a try and let us know how it works for you. ~b~ Woof! HQ

Comments

• John VarsJohn Vars MinnetristaPosts: 1,016Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    Super fun!!!
  • Saskia RottbeckSaskia Rottbeck CairnsPosts: 26,400Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    I LOVE this game! Thanks HQ|$||$|
  • Emily WeisbrotEmily Weisbrot edmontonPosts: 29,228Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    Wow! Very fun! Mom was doing pretty well on expert!|$|
  • louise nichollouise nichol Posts: 74,667Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    OMD this ise best game ever for mum ;c; She's a bit of a breed swat ;) :)) Just one thing though....some of the pictures aren't actually the breed in question. We had one that was supposedly an English Setter when it was 100% a Large Musterlander =; We're still playing on Expert and have scored 348 |$|
  • Stella RoStella Ro MontrealPosts: 17,951Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    Pawsome!! Mom loves games like this. Excellent HQ!! Mom is doing good in Expert!!
  • Heidi PaulsonHeidi Paulson University PlacePosts: 2,785Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    OMD this is so much fun! Thanks HQ|$|~b~
  • Veronica MorrisVeronica Morris El Cerrito/SF Bay areaPosts: 14,677Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    I'm confused! I played for a while and I got a lot of right answers, but it still says my score is 0 out of 0. Am I not playing it correctly? ETA: I am using the latest version of Firefox, and I also tried using latest version of Safari. I am running a Mac OS 10.3.9
  • Heidi PaulsonHeidi Paulson University PlacePosts: 2,785Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    It's doing the same to me :-k
    edited 10 December, 2008
    I got the same thing Missy, a picture of a Border Terrier that looked more like a silky mix. Now I have a picture with 3 dogs in it:-k
  • edited 10 December, 2008
    very fun!
  • S- KreuzerS- Kreuzer Southern halfPosts: 63,337Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    Cool game, HQ! =;
    edited 10 December, 2008
    Don't forget to click on the thing that says this picture can't be used for the game. I've had to do that for several pics with more than one dog in them. Also, there should be a function where you can report incorrect entries. I got a picture that was obviously of a Daschund and it said I got it incorrect, that it was actually a shih tzu! It would be cool if we could click a button to say the previous photo may not have been the right breed.
  • Gwinn DurhamGwinn Durham easley, south carolinaPosts: 2,246Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    :((:((:r:r i've been playing for 30 min and got them all right except one and mum just realized it hasn't gave me ANY points :((:(( what in the WORLD!!!! ::o am i not doing something right!! HELP!! i've been doing the 2 point questions :((
    edited 10 December, 2008
    I just tried the expert level and it suddenly started giving me points, then I could go and try any level and it worked. Try the expert level and see if that makes it work for you.
  • John VarsJohn Vars MinnetristaPosts: 1,016Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    Hi, Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully fixed the problem of not getting points scored correctly. Woof
    edited 10 December, 2008
    How did you choose the pictures? Or are these just pictures from dogster members' pages?
  • Christal ChambersChristal Chambers Green Bay, WIPosts: 504Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    So FUN! ;c; Yay!
    edited 10 December, 2008
    I think the pictures are just off member pages. I just got a picture but I cant see a dog anywhere in it:?
    edited 10 December, 2008
    Woohooooooooooo i just earnt 50 Zealies for getting to 1,000 |$| ;c; |$| ;c; Thanks HQ this is brilliant :D
  • Teddy RheingoldsTeddy Rheingolds San FranciscoPosts: 1,743Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    Howdy again, The pictures are all member photos, though we did filter ones out we suspected would not be good for the game. Like suggested if a photo has multiple dogs (of different breeds), too much clutter in the picture, the picture is blurry or ugly just click 'this photo isn't good for the game' If you do find that you were right, but the game said you were wrong, could you view the problematic image in a new browser window and send the URL for that image to ted /at/ dogster /dot/ com. Thx!
  • Terri LyonTerri Lyon HomerPosts: 71,120Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    Hey! There was a cat in there! :))
    edited 10 December, 2008
    I got that to Bonzer :))
  • Terri LyonTerri Lyon HomerPosts: 71,120Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    AND a cow! :))!
  • Amanda BurgerAmanda Burger FishersPosts: 21,269Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    Fun game!
  • Maria BorellMaria Borell Central NY, Central FlPosts: 235Member ✭✭
    edited 10 December, 2008
    Great game, but some are wrong. One picture they said was a Malamute.. was definitly not a malamute!!!
  • fiddle Kittenfiddle Kitten KalispellPosts: 1,867Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    Oh I love it! but dose it ever end??? or do you just stop on your oun! it just keeps going and going and going and going.............:-O
    edited 10 December, 2008
    yea and I got a big lab like dog and it said it was a welsh corgi!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)):)):))!
  • Candice SedighanCandice Sedighan CalabasasPosts: 22,438Member
    edited 10 December, 2008
    Oh I didn't know we get zealies! I have over 1000 points but I didn't get any zealies though :-k:))
    edited 10 December, 2008
    my score is 723 on exspert! :D but I got to stop playing! cuz it wont stop :)) really Iv been playing for like a hour an a hafe now :-O
    edited 10 December, 2008
    nope mama looked at the clock its beeen like 45 min. *BOL* she has no concept of time:))