Best article ever! I\'m not even surprised this happened!

Rachel PaterRachel Pater Posts: 231Member
edited 2 November, 2009 in Chihuahua
Read the article below to hear about three TINY Chi's cornered a MOUNTAIN LION in their owners garage! Little rat dogs.....I think NOT!!! http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-garage-cougar,0,224308.story

Comments

• Mary DeSantisMary DeSantis Pittsburgh,PennsylvaniaPosts: 554Member
    edited 16 June, 2009
    That is just amazing!!!=D> Who would have ever thought little chi\'s had it in them!!
  • Rachel PaterRachel Pater Posts: 231Member
    edited 16 June, 2009
    I think this truly proves Chihuahuas really believe with all their hearts that they are all 80 pound guard dogs!;c;
  • Deanie McGuiganDeanie McGuigan WilmingtonPosts: 1,793Member
    edited 15 July, 2009
    wow! I LOVE this story. This is so something that my 3 would do! :))
  • kim levesquekim levesque nashuaPosts: 12,839Member
    edited 16 July, 2009
    ;c; Go Chichis Go!!!! ;c; Amazing story!
  • walter followillwalter followill Posts: 79Member
    edited 26 August, 2009
    my mate a few years ago when she was younger took on a rot weiler,she run between legs and grabbed he's privates and made hamburgerout of them.and myself ended up with 40 stiches in my ear for taking on wildcat till the big boys got it!and they are boxers.
  • Patti DiggsPatti Diggs Posts: 1Member
    edited 3 September, 2009
    I myself found out how brave chi's are. On the morning of August18 I let my 2 little 3lb chis out to potty, when all of a sudden there was this loud commotion. I walked out side and was confronted by this very aggressive racoon. When I stepped off the porch the racoon charged at me and they quickly tried to get him. I scooped them up quickly and yelled for my son who proceeded to shoot the racoon. The racoon was tested and found to have RABIES. They were not bit or scratch and the vet determined that they were to quick for the sick racoon to catch. Now every morning I check outside before I let them out.
  • Silke SanfordSilke Sanford Spanish ForkPosts: 2Member
    edited 2 November, 2009
    Not long ago I read on the internet a story quiet similar to this one. There were 3 little Chihuahuas fighting off a mountain lion and saving the life of a 3 year old girl, the owners daughter. So much heart in those little bodies.