Need Halloween ideas for me and my brother...Any ideas?

Brandi SchofieldBrandi Schofield SavannahPosts: 132Member
edited 6 August, 2010 in Chihuahua
Mom is stumped this year on Halloween costumes for my brother and I. Last year he was a devil and I was a cowgirl. We enter a contest every year to help support our local pet rescues and mom keeps coming up blank. We've been a chicken, a dinosaur, a lobster in a pot, but this year nothing really exciting is jumping out at her. Please help?!?!?!

Comments

• Ashlyn ValdesAshlyn Valdes Sunrise, FloridaPosts: 3,289Member
    edited 9 September, 2009
    This year, I'm going to be a taco again! Maybe you pups should be tacos! :))
  • Jack's PackJack's Pack AustinPosts: 4,608Member ✭✭
    edited 10 September, 2009
    *Mungo hopes nopup notices he's not a Chihuahua* :r I'm going to be a super hero! ~b~ Mom's making my costume herself. :-k Then I do a trick for a treat, right? :?
  • Caroline CaudleCaroline Caudle BirminghamPosts: 104Member
    edited 17 September, 2009
    I like doing themes that go together. Not sure what I'm going to be this year yet... but what about one be a flower the other a bee? Or maybe a lion and a zebra?
  • LaVonne MenzelLaVonne Menzel Posts: 53Member
    edited 18 September, 2009
    What about a mouse and cat? :)) How cute would that be. I'm going to be a baseball player. Got my shirt & cap already. |$|
  • Linda AspreyLinda Asprey El CerritoPosts: 7,541Member
    edited 19 September, 2009
    last year my mom made me a mummy, she used an ace bandage and some gauze, the kind you use as a sling, and wraped me up, not to tight, and then shredded some for the outside, I realy did look cute. ;c;
  • Silke SanfordSilke Sanford Spanish ForkPosts: 2Member
    edited 2 November, 2009
    My girl was a pumpkin. Thats funny, because it wasn\'t really a costume. My 4 year old son didnt like the funny pumpkin hat that came with his pumkin costume and put it on the chihuahua, it fit perfectly around her little belly. That was so cute. Have a picture of it on her page.