World\'s Coolest Dog & Cat Show 2009 LIVE!!

2»

Comments

• Laurie ChansonLaurie Chanson AnthonyPosts: 4,665Member
    edited 10 November, 2009
    Mom is really lame...:n: She entered us and then she was going to vote and she only put one vote. She didn't realize you could vote higher and now she can't find us...I know why did I get stuck with her....however we are going to try and vote for all of you!!! She is very late for some weekly blood work but when we get back we will vote for you and if anyone happens to see us on the best friends one or the tongue one we would greatly appreciate a vote. Thank you so much!!!! |:|
  • marilynn jeffersonmarilynn jefferson CypressPosts: 30,433Member
    edited 10 November, 2009
    Sadie here you are to vote Sadie To vote for Malty and Bailey....just look at the links on the bottom of your voting page!!! We voted for all three of you!|:|
  • Laurie ChansonLaurie Chanson AnthonyPosts: 4,665Member
    edited 11 November, 2009
    Thank you so very much!!!!!!!! =;|:||:||:| We voted for you as well!!!!! |:||:||:||:| Thank you so much for the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |:||:||:||:|
  • Pam ClarkPam Clark CanonPosts: 6,680Member
    edited 11 November, 2009
    I voted 5 stars for you Sadie=;