Chi eats more in the morning?

Bunny_PrincesseLilyCGNBunny_PrincesseLilyCGN bathurstPosts: 9,421Member ✭✭✭
edited 13 November, 2009 in Chihuahua
I have noticed lately that Princess will eat all her breakfast but only nibble a bit of her supper. I thought hubby was feeding her too much supper, but I fed her last night and she did the same thing. Is it just her , or do other Chis eat like this too?

Comments

• Mary DeSantisMary DeSantis Pittsburgh,PennsylvaniaPosts: 554Member
    edited 28 October, 2009
    I am the complete opposite.:? I nibble a little in the morning & eat a lot in the evening.:-/
  • Kay AyalaKay Ayala SacramentoPosts: 439Member
    edited 1 November, 2009
    I'm just like Bella! Foods not a priority in the AM, but in the PM, WHOA do I like my chow!!!!
  • Stephanie PykeStephanie Pyke OmahaPosts: 1,372Member
    edited 3 November, 2009
    That\'s how I do it too! My owner gives me 1/4 cup in the morning and I eat it, but I only nibble on dinner. But then, my owner gives me yummy baby carrots as snacks and rewards during the day which I think is nommable in the extreme. It\'s just so difficult with a tummy the size of a walnut
  • themisfitbenji1themisfitbenji1 Posts: 6,990Member ✭✭✭
    edited 13 November, 2009
    I do the same thing. :-O Chis can be very finicky. Do you get the same thing in the AM as the PM? Typist thinks I do it because I get canned in the morning, dry in the evening. :?