Dogel Diner

Comments

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 198,178Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Yummy! Thank you @Pippi for the great breakfast! We have 34 degrees and clouds :) At least the furnance has been getting small breaks from running 24/7 BOL!
    Have a super day all B)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 64,305Member ✭✭✭✭✭

We had rain all day today. It was the wettest day here since 2013! Mommy finally took us out in it, but we had to stay on the concrete, no grass. We still came back soaked, BOL!!

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

BOL!! We might get some rain this week and then a chance for snow and very cold on the weelend, but you never know that could change :)

Author Unknown

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 7,329Member ✭✭✭✭✭

It has warmed up here, too. We were in the upper 40s yesterday and it felt like a heat wave. Mom and I got out and took a longer walk. Boy that felt good. Think it's going to be in the 60s today. Rain coming tomorrow night and then the high Saturday is supposed to be 30. We're on a weather roller coaster.
    . . . .
    Muffin anyone?

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

YUMMY!! Thank you @Pippi for the great muffins! We have sprinkles , clouds and 39 degrees. Could rain tomorrow to.
    How about coffee
    and
    Cocoa
    and
    to go with the muffins!
    have a great day all :)

Author Unknown

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,986Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Good morning all
    Sorry wasn't around much yesterday. MOM had to help DAD to chop up ice on the roof... we were starting to get a leak in the bathroom... Mom says even though it was somewhat warm she may have gotten a tad too cold cause now she has a cold or a sinus infection. Hopefully a day of doing nothing and taking some cold drugs will help her to feel better..
    Hope you all have a wonderful day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Yum! I'll take some cocoa @Walker_Alexandria
    . . .
    Oh no @Sandy_Kramer_etc . Leak doesn't sound good, nor does getting ice off the roof. Hope you were able to do that from the ground and didn't have to get up there. Feel better quickly!
    . . .
    We were in the 60s today and it felt pretty nice. Cheeky and I got to walk down the street with mom, our neighbor and his dog, Tucker. Tucker and I shout across the street to each other all the time, so it's fun when I get to get out and see him in person. We just wish one of us had a fenced yard so we could really run and play.

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

Winkie barks:
    Nummy nummy muffins and puppuchinos! Thank you @Pippi and @Walker_Alexandria! It was drippy at our house all afternoon, starting as soon as we got in from our !! Mommy's hoping it's dry now, cuz it's about time to go out again, BOL!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Morning all
    The leaking has stopped, but there is still some ice on the roof. We are supposed to be above freezing for the next few days so hopefully the rest will slide off
    Mom says her sinuses are really bad... worse then she has ever had before. She has been trying to drink lots of hot spicy stuff trying to get them clear. Maybe some of that hot Chocolate will help

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc hope your mommy gets better very soon <3 Also hope your roof is alright. Many, many years dad and hubro had to get on our roof and shovel the snow off. We had a ton one winter.
    We are at 58 with off and on sprinkles and the snow is almost all gone . We could get med 20's tonight.
    Have a great day all :)

Author Unknown

@Sandy_Kramer_etc, I hope no one is standing in the wrong place when that ice slides off! From what we hear, you're all headed back into the deep freeze after today. Stay warm!! Pawraying fur your mommy's sinuses.

You're warmer than we are today! It won't get above 55* here! That sounds balmy to you, but to us it's c-c-c-cold!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

The temp wasn't too bad here today, but the rain moved in faster than we thought it was going to. So no walk today. And the temp will be going down. They are talking about snow and freezing rain this weekend I think.

Morning all
    Mom and dad did a lot of work outside. They got a bunch of the ice off the roof, but there is still some there.
    Dad managed to dig out some more of the christmas stuff and mom got it packed...It didn't help her sinuses any... but it didn't make it worse either BOL
    She said she is gonna hibernate the rest of the day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOOF!! We woke up to pelting ice and then snow!! Things were slippery but lots better now. Its a cloudy 25 and yesterday it broke a record at 58 :o
    Have a great day all B)

Author Unknown

@Walker_Alexandria we're getting that weather tonight. We've had rain today, but the temp has been dropping. Supposed to be changing to freezing rain here pretty soon and then snow. At one point they were saying 2 inches, but now I think they have changed that to less than an inch. I kinda hope it skips the freezing rain and goes straight to the snow. Snow is a lot more fun! BOL

Forgot to drop off a bite to eat. Grandma made split pea soup today. So we thought we would share ...

MMMmmmm, thanks fur the soup @Pippi! I hope all you furs won't freeze ovfurnight!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• 4basenjibratz4basenjibratz PasadenaPosts: 57,956Member ✭✭✭

Rookie: the power is OUT!!!
    And it wasn't me!
    I didn't chew anything.

Talker, Savannah aka Banners!, Ryker and Rookie LeRoux
    "We are Basenjis with an Edge"

Rookie: mom finally had a day to herself and went to the descanso gardens. She saw tgst.

Rookie: sorry. She saw dried dead flowers and two dears grazing.

Ryker: rookie is no lo get going outside to poop or pee.
    He thinks acid rain will fall on him. It hasn't rained in 3 days.
    He is regressing to a puppy.

Thank you @Pippi for the great soup! @4basenjibratz those are beautiful flowers!! It is 17 degrees and cloudy. Could get to 8 tonight and snow on the way B)

Author Unknown

Hi all
    Mom and Dad went shopping this morning. We went from really nice to really rainy to icy rain... and now back to icy cold. At least Dad managed to get most of the rest of the christmas stuff so mom can get it dried out and packed up.
    Oh the flowers are pretty. Rookie... you can't regress back into puppy hood when you are still a puppy... And Acid rain is just a myth... well ok maybe not.. but I am not sure it would really hurt you as long as mom dries you off when you come inside. Now freezing rain.. that is bad... Poor Duchess says her toes freeze when we get freezing rain

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

edited January 14

@4basenjibratz our power went out ovfurnight, too! We were all asleep except daddy, who was doing stuff on his confuser. Mommy only knew when she woke up and her clock radio said 12:00-12:00-12:00... Ut-oh!
    I hope all you furs are keeping warm! We have some daffydils starting to come up near our house!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Daffydils already... Lucky you... Mom says at least 2 more months before they will start to come up here. That is assuming we have any left.... so many things got neglected while they were away that she has no idea what is still growing.
    Freaking colder then a witches.... well you know. Mom says she plans to stay inside.. though DAD has braved the elements and gone out to work in his garage.
    Today mom is gonna try to tackle the back room... see if she can at least get a trail to some of the paperwork that needs to be sorted through.
    Hope you all have a nice day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Good morning! @4basenjibratz I liked all your pictures. The one of the flowers .... are those blooms that have fallen or something that is blooming on the ground? They remind mom of blooms she sees on trees around here in the spring time. A lot of years we get things that start coming up and blooming in January or February, but then we get a cold snap and it gets them. We've mostly had colder than average temps so far this year. So maybe we won't have that this time.
    . . . .
    We got a dusting of snow Friday night. Not enough to play in. Maybe next time. We'll give Duchess a lot of sympathy with the ice on her toes. That would be cold!!

Ryker: those are fallen camelias on the ground. We had those rains recently so there were few flowers anywhere.
    Now it's 80 degrees and the sun is out again.

We have a very sunny 14! It started out around 2 :o

Author Unknown

Brrr @Walker_Alexandria . Think we made it up around 30 today. Mom should have been out waging war on the ivy in the yard when she doesn't have to worry so much about what is slithering around in there. But instead she was waging war on some of the clutter and junk around the house. She made some progress on that front, but it was really boring for us.

Ryker, what big eyes you have! Mommy says they're pretty! <3
    We're just glad you're not caught in all those mudslides. It's supposed to be rainy at our house this week.
    We need something to eat around here. How about some jambalaya?

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page