Dogel Diner

Comments

• HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 64,039Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what we figure, @Pippi!   ;)

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 7,210Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if there are other changes we haven't noticed yet.  

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,902Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Morning all
    Good dawg mom really thought we stopped by here yesterday.   Mom  and Dad have been watching one of the neighbors dogs for a couple of days.  Now it looks like they have a chance to adopt a senior dog  that is no longer wanted.  Mom really hates people that will give up their babies cause they got too old.  Will let you know how it turns out 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 197,482Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it was @Pippi ! The site seems to be going fast and thats great!!
    Lets have some 
    Sub Sammies and Soda

We have a windy cloudy day :(  It is 40 degrees but warmer temps on the way!! Have a wonderful day all  B)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

@The_Wild_Ones, wait,   You can be given away just fur getting old??!  MOM!!!!! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Hope you are able to get the senior pup @Sandy_Kramer_etc .  He should be somewhere he will gets lots of love and attention.  (((HUG))) 

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

@Sandy_Kramer_etc keep us all updated  :)
    @Hershey your Pawents would never ever give you or Winkie away!! Some people have all kinds of thing's going on. But don't worry.
    We had strong winds all night and into today!
     Have a super day all  B)

Author Unknown

Was it today your parents were going to meet the senior dog, @Sandy_Kramer_etc ?  If so, hope that went well and you have a new sibling.  Can't wait to hear an update.  

Good morning to everyfur!! Yes I hope all is going good with the doggie @Sandy_Kramer_etc !!
    Lets have breakfast!

We have a beautiful weather day! Suppose get up in the 50s  B) Have a super day all :)

Author Unknown

Just running through posting a pic of the newest member of the family.. Meet Bo his a Corman Shepherd

Half Corgi half german shepherd.   

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

OMD!! Woof, Bo!!  to your new fambly (boy, are you lucky!!!) and to Dogster! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Winkie barks:
    Woof Bo!!!    Does this mean we have the same Gotcha Day?!! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Yup it Does :)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Walker_Alexandria, we got so excited seeing Bo, we furgot to say thanks fur the yummy brekkie!   <3   It was raining when we got up this morning, but now we're having the same weather as you!! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

barks:
    We scarfed most of my Gotcha cake yesfurday, Bo, but there is a slice left ovfur fur you!!

httpwebzoomfreewebscomitsacakethingphotosBirthdaysDSC_3953copyjpg  

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

WOOF!! Hello and Welcome Bo @Sandy_Kramer_etc Its so nice to meet you   You have the best forever family a pup could ever hope for  <3

Author Unknown

Woo-hooo @Sandy_Kramer_etc !  And hellloooo Bo!  Welcome to your new home.  Hope you are settling in nicely and liking your new siblings.  This calls for a celebration ... 

Happy Tuesday!!  
     :) 

Author Unknown

Good morning all.. Just a quick check in.   The new dog seems to be settling in fine, but now Mom and Dad are having issues with Dads final work check and his retirement pay...Good dog what a mess anyway hope everyone has a good day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Good to hear about Bo @Sandy_Kramer_etc , sorry about your dads final work check :( Hope all is settled for you soon  :)
    Happy Gotcha Day Cheeky @Pippi
    Have a Pawsome day sweet Cheeky  <3
    We have clouds and sprinkles and temps in the 50's! Have a wonderful day all  B)

Author Unknown

Just running through again.   Poor Bo had a vet visit yesterday.   He has a uti and both years are infected... no wonder he seems not to feel good... His PH was so high the vet is a little concerned but said he won't panic unless the antibiotics don't help... .

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Many prayers for Bo @Sandy_Kramer_etc ; <3
    I'm hungry 
    and 
    Have a super wonderful day all :)

Author Unknown

Oh man do those look good.  

Well just when we thought things were looking up Ridge decided to scare a skunk... Thank god he only got hit by a tiny bit of spray... but OMD even a tiny bit is unbelievable.   Mom is burning odor eliminating candles and we got some spray from a neighbor to spray on ridge.  we have also used some baking soda on him... Hopefully it will only be a matter of time before he smells better 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Sweet furs  @Sandy_Kramer_etc that is to bad :( Hope he smells good soon!
    Sunny day at my house 
    Enjoy the day all  B)

Author Unknown

edited March 4
    Ewwwww @Sandy_Kramer_etc .  Sure hope you can get rid of that smell quickly.  That can be a powerful smell!  Poor Ridge.  Has the spray helped?

Skunked!!! 

We've heard tomato juice is good fur that, Ridge! 

http2bpblogspotcom-LpK0rKrY6-MUuric5yhzSIAAAAAAAABpguu8vr5BjLdgs1600Tomato-Juice-Health-Benefittsjpg

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Happy Sunday to all!! How about 

and

We have a sunny day going up in the mid 40's!! Have a great day all  B)

Author Unknown

Morning all
    Ridge smells better the house smells better 
    Bo feels better...
    Life all around it getting better BOL
    Today mom has a ton of dog bedding and towels to do.... 
    Of course another storm coming through so there will be more wet towels and paw prints on bedding again soon.  Never ending LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Yay!  So glad Ridge and the house smell better.  Bet everyone is glad about that.  How  much snow did you end up with the last storm?  Did you have the terrible winds at your house, too?