Dogel Diner

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,902Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Morning all
    Pippi we got lucky mostly rain... there was some high winds, but not enough to put out the power thank the great dog.   We might not get so lucky on the storm coming Wednesday though 

Today Mom is trying to figure out why some people seem to have no common sense.   Dad has to have a new sleep study for his Va Benefits... They sent the letter to us here in maine so they know where we live, but the idiots have scheduled his appt with his doctor in Wisconsin... Um.... That is a freaking long drive for a one day sleep study.   Anyway that is mom's project for today... Hope everyone is doing well 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 197,482Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc hope you didn't get to much snow. Stay safe and warm and dry  :)
    @Pippi lets make breakfast 
    We have clouds and sun and snow possible everyday this week, but just a couple inches each day. Have a great day all  B)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

Morning all
    Walker we dodged the bullet on this past storm, but not looking so good for the one tomorrow... They think it could be as much as 18 inches of snow... EEEEK

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 7,210Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a chance of flurries here tonight/tomorrow morning.  Happy to say  nothing like 18 inches of snow.  I sure hope they got your forecast wrong @Sandy_Kramer_etc .  You may have to have tunnels yet.  hehe
    . . . 
    @Walker_Alexandria boy that looks good.  I've been missing all kinds of good food around the site lately.  Ready to get back to a more relaxed schedule and more play time.  

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

• HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 64,039Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    All you snow-furs stay safe and warm with the big storms coming! 

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Good morning all
    so Far just flurries but the storm itself is not supposed to reach here til sometime this afternoon.  Hope you all have a wonderful day 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOOF!! @Sandy_Kramer_etc and @Pippi and @Hershey we only got a dusting again  Sandy, I hope you don't get a bunch of snow! 18 inches is way to much.
    Mommy and us furs want the 
    green grass and warmer temps!!!  Lets have some food

Mommy has a headache so hoping it goes away soon :(  Have a super day all  B)

Author Unknown

@Sandy_Kramer_etc I hope you don't get too much snow!  The reports we get out here sound scary! 
    It's sunny and almost warm at our house.   We got our whole   around the big circle fur the furst time in a month or a year or something! 

Thanks fur making brekkie @Walker_Alexandria!  I hope your mommy feels better!  

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

We had flurries this morning.  I think it may have lasted almost 5 minutes.  BOL!  We have another chance tomorrow morning.  @Sandy_Kramer_etc are you getting a lot of wind along with the snow?

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

@Hershey good to hear you were able to get out for more of a walk.  Woo-hoo!  That must mean your mom is feeling better.  

Mommy is feeling better @Pippi!  Daddy got sick again, and stayed home yesfurday and today, but he's feeling better, too!  Now it's time fur one of us doggies to get sick, BOL!!  (Mommy says that's not funny.  She has no sense of humor!    )

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

WOOF!! Hope everyfur  and everyone is feeling great today :) Mommy's headache is all gone  We did get another dusting of snow but it's almost gone!  So lets eat something 

Have a wonderful day  B)

Author Unknown

Good morning everyone.
    (*hugs*) for anyone not feeling well or just needs a hug

Well so far we have about 10 inches of snow... Looks like we will get a little more, but not as bad as some places... One are so far has 19 inches and thousands without power... Knock on wood ours hasn't so much as flickered LOL

Mom is heating up left over roast dinner they are gonna eat early today so dad can finish snow cleanup this afternoon and not have to stop to come in and eat LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Oh and no we didn't get hit too bad with wind either, but I guess some areas did

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

10 inches of snow sounds like more than enough.  Hope your winter is about over.  Glad you didn't lose power.  

I hope Winter will be over soon for everyone :)  

Author Unknown

Winter the way we do it isn't so bad, BOL!!  Mommy's happy she got to wear a lot of her sweaters this year.  And boots, a little.  We're ready fur more warm, though!  I hope evfurryone who lost their power gets it back furry soon! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Good Morning all
    Light Fluffy snow this morning and possible wind this afternoon.   Mom is hoping not too windy..She wants to get outside for a little bit again today.   Fresh air is always good even if its cold fresh air BOL

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We have sunshine!! Not to bad outside but the 50's would be better BOL!! 

Author Unknown

We had rain at our house today, so we haven't been out much.  In fact, Winkie and I had to be Big Boys and stay home alone while mommy and daddy went away this afternoon.  They came home smelling of pupcorn, but they didn't bring us any. 

It's a good thing we can have all we want here at the Diner! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Good morning all

Hersey mom and dad never bring home pupcorn.   MOM says dad puts too much salt and butter on it for us dogs to have... I keep telling her the butter is the best part but she doesn't listen LOL

Anyway it was just a tad too cold yesterday for mom to spend any time outside.   It looks a little nicer today, but mom and dad need to go shopping for another storm on Tuesday... 

Hope everyone has a wonderful day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOOF and thank you @Hershey ; We also need 
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc I agree! The butter is the best part  :)  We have a beautiful sunny 37 degrees!!  Have a Pawsome day all  B)

Author Unknown

Hiya everyone.  Hope things are going well.  How about a nice, warm bowl of soup?

Winkie barks:
    Thanks @Walker_Alexandria and @Pippi!  When mommy makes pupcorn, she makes it plain fur me and WInkie, and puts butter on hers and daddy's.  She hasn't done that fur a while, though, because Hershey pesters daddy too much. 

Kramer, we have a storm coming on Tuesday, too!  Mommy's going   because I'm going to the groomer that day! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Thank you @Pippi for the great soup!! Perfect for a damp cloudy day  :)
    @Hershey mommy gets a little nutty when Molly and Pooks get groomed and its raining or messy melting snow BOL! Now if the weather is real bad like a snowstorm or awful thunderstorm she just cancels the grooming app. Faith understands and knows the doggies are babied :) 
    Have a Pawsome day all  <3

Author Unknown

Since we're wash and wear or permanent press kinds of pups we only go to the groomers for nails every now and then.  Mom does them most of the time.  I don't think I would like it if mom left us there.  Maybe if I got to run loose like a wild child and play the whole time mom was gone ...  tee hee hee.

Morning all
    Oh that soups looks really good.    Mom always get some candy when she goes to the movies... she likes the pupcorn, but sometimes it get caught in her teeth so she has to eat it one piece at a time which is not easy when you are intently watching the movie lol.

Winkie tell mom that the storm is a sign that you don't need no stinkin grooming BOL.   Ok that probably won't work, but maybe at least you can get it postponed.    Mom says the only dog in our family that ever went to the groomers was sheldon cause his back legs did not allow him to squat properly so his back end would get to be quite the mess when not kept trimmed up

No one seem to know how much snow we will be getting guess anywhere between 8 and 14 inches.    Mom says enough already BOL

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Winkie barks:

It's a good thought, Kramer, but there is no getting mommy off-schedule on our grooming.  We go evfurry six weeks, rain or shine.  We're a little off now, because Hershey missed our last appointment when he had to go to the vet.  Then he went three weeks ago, so he isn't going tomorrow.  We'll be back in sync next time.  Hopefully!! 

My mommy eats her pupcorn one kernel at a time, too!  It lasts almost the whole movie that way!  :D
    I hope you don't get too much snow!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc you all stay safe and warm  <3 So far today we have had sun, clouds and snowfalkes of all sizes falling  :o No where like you get. 
    @Hershey and Winkie hope you guys get back on track with grooming. Molly and Pooks go every 8 weeks unless the weather puts a kibosh on it. 
    @Pippi Walker and Sweet Alexandria were Wash and Wear doggies! Alex's fur was a little thinker so she took longer to get dry. Both big doggies loved to dry and be brushed out back in the sunshine :)  Both of them were Rotti/Lab and Alexandria even had webbing between her toes like a Lab  <3 Those were wonderful day's!
    Lets have 
    and 

I'm hungry BOL!! Have a wonderful day  B)

Author Unknown

(*Grabs a plate of bacon and eggs*)  Well the snow has started... actually snowing pretty hard.  Weather man can't decide how many inches we are gonna get ... Mom is thinking, maybe they need to get weather woman LOL.   Anyway looks like at least a foot of snow some of it might be heavy so maybe mom will be able to make a snowman or woman LOL

Hope you all have  w wonderful day 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page