Dogel Diner

Comments

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 8,695Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man that stinks.  Hope your parents can come up with a creative way to block the view.
    . . . 
    * Fills a large plate and joins friends. *

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 206,779Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc some neighbors have to much time on their hands :( Hopefully your dad will get it figured out soon. 
    The rain stopped but more on the way for later. Mom feels like comfort food! Have a great day all :)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,973Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just running through quick.  Mom and Dad found some cute patriotic stuff that they put up.  Mom will try to get pictures.     We are having some nice seasonal weather.   Warm but not too too warm.   Mom and Dad having a yard sale this weekend so not sure if we will be able to post but will try to at least ping in to say hi.   Hope everyone has a nice weekend 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 67,334Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woof, everyfur!  @Sandy_Kramer_etc, I hope your pawrents feel like they have their privacy back.  Nobody likes feeling Watched all the time!

@Walker_Alexandria, toast and hot choklit is pretty much the pawfect meal!   <3

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc I can't wait to see the pics!!
    I agree @Hershey
    We have had rain and a downpour and sprinkles. In a clearing for now.

Yummy!! Have a great day all :)

Author Unknown

Oooooh, blueberry waffles!  Thank you @Walker_Alexandria!  I hope your house isn't floating away yet!  Seems like you've been getting rain fur years or centuries or something!  

It's sunny and cool at our house, 67*.  Supposed to be warmer tomorrow, maybe ovfur 70*!  Daddy's going up to where the wine doggies live, but we don't get to go because it will be 100* there.  We'll stay home and chill with mommy. 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

BOL! @Hershey this year we have had plenty of rain, but not as bad as other places. It's actually chilly.68 degrees!  So lets have 
    Cocoa :) The rain seems to be over for now. However we could get more during the night and early morning. 

Author Unknown

Just running through... One more day for the sale... Hope you do better then we have so far 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Hiya.  Hope everyone is doing well.  
    . . . 
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc you need people who have money burning a hole in their pockets.  Hope things will pick up.  
    . . . 
    I am craving waffles now.  Mmm mmm do those look good.  One summer mom stayed with a family that had blueberries on their property.  Mom and the kids she was helping care for would go out in the morning and pick a bucket full.  Then their grandma would make blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup, blueberry muffins, blueberry coffee cake and all kinds of tasty things like that.  Man I'm making myself even hungrier.  BOL

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

WOOF!! Happy Sunday @Sandy_Kramer_etc and @Pippi ;
    Mommy loves blueberries BOL!! Today is a sunny and beautiful one! Mommy hung twine on the fence by the driveway for the Morning Glories to run up on. Dad sawed down a mulberry bush start that borders us and a neighbor. Birdies eat the berries and then potty on stuff. 
    Have some  egg sammies for lunch :)  Have a beautiful day  B)

Author Unknown

Mulberry poops do sound pretty messy.  Hehe.

Good morning everyone.   

Oh mom loves egg sandwiches and blueberries.   Dad loves blueberry pannycakes.   Mom is more for the blueberry muffins 

Mom says they made about 100 dollars in the sale yesterday... Not as much as she would have liked but enough for them got out for dinner and a movie.

Today it is raining... they had a bunch of stuff they want to take to the thrift shop, but looks like it will be tomorrow before they really can do that.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.   (*hugs*) for anyone that needs one

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We have sunny skies for today and rain for Tues. and Wed. Have a super day all :)

Author Unknown

My pawrents love anything blueberry--pannnycakes, waffles, ice cream, you name it!  Mommy will only use fresh ones, so she makes a lot of muffins this time of year.  She even puts blueberries in her oatmeal and on her cereal!  She offered to share one with me once, but I didn't want it. 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Mom was doing some things in the food dehydrator for us once (things to take on hikes) and she added some blueberries.  Yum!  I like them fresh, too.  Heck, I'd eat them any way I could get them.  hehe.

Blueberries are GREAT!! Dad don't like them but mommy does!!

Author Unknown

Here's some blueberry cheesecake--

--blueberry pie--

--and blueberry muffins--

--and blueberry smoothies to wash them down!
    Blueberry Smoothies - YouTube

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

OMD!!!! @Hershey mommy wants to reach into the screen BOL!! Thank you :) Dad likes cherries, mommy dose kinda but blueberries are best!!

Author Unknown

edited 27 June, 2018

OH Good Dog this was supposed to be posted a couple of days ago.     

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Good morning all.   Just when mom thinks things have calmed down more things come up so she has been busy busy busy.   But she did manage to get a picture of our new decorations that block the neighbors view of our back deck 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Your pawrents did a good job with the decorations, @Sandy_Kramer_etc!  I hope your neighbor likes looking at those!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

So beautiful @Sandy_Kramer_etc Pawsome :)

Enjoy!!

Author Unknown

Thanks everyone.   Dad was skeptical about doing it, but now that it is up he really likes it.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Lets have 
    Stay cool!!

Author Unknown

Woof, everyfur!  Winkie and I were at the Wag again today while mommy and daddy went to the dentist and did some other stuff.  Thanks fur firing up the grill, @Walker_Alexandria!!  I'm starved!   Would you believe it, mommy and daddy got burgers fur din-din and did NOT share with us! 

It's getting warmer at our house, 67* today and sunshine! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

WOOF!! We have sun and clouds and 90's!!

Author Unknown

Winkie and I were at the Wag again today!  It was about 72* here, furry nice.  Mommy and daddy went out of the city to visit their friend, and it was 94* there! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Hi all  mom and dad went to see the new Jurassic park movie.    They said it was really good.   But she did say us dogs would not like it.   

Today is hot and muggy.   Guess it is gonna be this way all week.   Dad says glad he is retired so he won't have to go out any more then he wants to LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOOF!! We have heat for the day! The humidity is suppose to lower. But we will still have AC on and windows closed till after the 4th because of the Fireworks going off :(

Author Unknown

It was foggy and cool at our house all day, but away from the ocean it's furry hot and there are fires burning.  We're getting some of their smoke, which turns our fog yellow and makes it like looking through yellow cellophane.  There was also ash on the cars and hedges here this morning, even though the fires are furry far away from us.  It's furry sad.  :/

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page