Dogel Diner

Comments

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 206,172Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a mix of clouds and sun and in the 70's for now. It did sprinkle just a little overnight. But that didn't stop the fireworks noise :(

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 67,080Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can't hear the fireworks, but they bother mommy, especially in the middle of the night!  The police will be furry busy this week! 

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,902Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Morning.   Hersey, does mom have trouble breathing with the smoke.   Mom loves the smell of wood smoke and grass burning, but it sure wreaks havoc on her sinuses and lungs 

Good news the Contractor has actually started the work.  Supposed to do a little more today then there will be a holiday delay LOL.   

In the meantime mom is working on painting chairs to go on the deck ..

Here is a before and After picture, of the first one 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216348340807317&set=a.10216185974908271.1073741857.1418650172&type=3&theater 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

@Sandy_Kramer_etc absolutely beautiful!! There were fireworks going off at 3AM till after 5AM :( 

Author Unknown

@Sandy_Kramer_etc and @Walker_Alexandria, you're making mommy wish she had chairs to paint!  But we barely even have a patio, and the sun hardly evfur shines there.  Mommy only goes out the back door when she has to go to the laundry room, BOL!!    

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Happy 4th of July!! Stay safe all  <3

Author Unknown

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 8,553Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy 4th of July!!  Hope everyone is having fun and staying safe.

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

edited 5 July, 2018
    We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave.   And it sucks.    OMG way too hot and humid.    Mom has been doing more projects to make the yard more comfy.   Here is a picture of the chair mom salvaged.  she removed the old canvas and used macrame cord to make a new chair LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Today is one to catch up on a few things like cleaning out the eves above the kitchen porch and just little things. We had some loud fireworks around. Molly stayed glued to mommy but Pooks wasn't bother. They both had calming collars on and calming treat in tummies :) 
    Hope everyfur and peoples are ok from all the noise  <3

Author Unknown

Time for a little something to eat.

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

@Pippi thank you and yummy!!

Author Unknown

@Sandy_Kramer_etc, your mommy is amazing!  She made a bootifur chair! 

That salad looks yummy @Pippi !  I know it's furry hot where all of you live.  At our house we have blue skies and 64*, now that the fog burned off! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Oh man does your weather sound heavenly @Hershey .  We've had a couple of days now where the heat and humidity made it feel like it was over 100 here.  It's like a sauna outside.  What is a typical summer high temp for you?  

These are our averages, @Pippi--
    Of course, we can have days n the 90s sometimes, and in the 40s in winter, but only two or three days at a time.  Also, our humidity isn't like your humidity.  It comes from the fog off the ocean, and it's cold!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

We have a sunny 71 and a nice breeze!!  Your weather is very nice at times @Hershey Ours is to but we get tired of day after day of hot heat and also rain BOL!! 

Author Unknown

Good morning all.   
    Hersey mom says thanks.  She said the chair wasn't really too hard.   If you know how to use a crochet hook and have the patients to learn the weave.   It took maybe 5 hours total.

Another hold up on the addition.   The workers are off until monday.  The were supposed to try and finish the slab then but we are getting a lot of rain, so the soil may be too wet.   Everything has to be dry and firm before they can add the gravel and then the concrete... (*sigh*)   Any way mom has started the painting on the oil barrel.   she has the first coat of white paint on.. It is a rust inhibitor so hopefully will help the barrel last longer.   The final coat will be a textured brown so it will hopefully look like a large rock LOL.   Will get pictures when it is finished 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Ach, @Sandy_Kramer_etc, Mommy says remodels/renovations always take twice as long as they tell you, and cost more, too!  It will be nice when it's all done, though.  Can't wait to see photos of the barrel! 

@Walker_Alexandria, you can see how much rain we get in the summer, BOL!!  Rain is a winter thing fur us!

Anyfur hungry?  I'm ordering Chinese!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

WOOF! Thank you @Hershey Todays weather is absolutely glorious!!  

Author Unknown

Good morning all
    Oh look at the food... MOM loves chinese, said she would eat it every day if she could LOL 

Mom got the Oil barrel finished.   Thinks it looks so much better.  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216384530312032&set=ms.c.eJwzNDAyNDO2MDE1sjS3NDIwtNQzhIkYGxgbGhkYGwEAfqkHAA~-~-.bps.a.10215941274990926.1073741855.1418650172&type=3&theater

She also got the front Deck all pressure washed... Now she needs to wait a day or so to be sure it is dry before she sands and stains 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Thank you @Hershey for the food!! I'm glad our Winter has snow and spring and fall has rain BOL!! Here are the Morning Glories around our back yard!

This is by the Humming Bird feeder on purpose :) Mommy grows flowers for the Hummers and Bees!! We have the Morning Glories on all the fence. 
    Have a super day :)

Author Unknown

@Sandy_Kramer_etc, that barrel looks much better now!  
    @Walker_Alexandria, all those morning glories look bootifur!  And purple!   :D

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Hiya!  Playing catch up.  My mom would eat Oriental food every day, too, if she could.  Pasta is another thing she really likes.  Which inspired this dish for tonight.  Hehe

@Pippi thank you for the yummy pasta!! We have sun and some clouds and its hot! So 
    cheese and crackers and fruit and 

Have a super day all  B)

Author Unknown

Thanks @Walker_Alexandria I can always go for a snack and something to eat.  hehe

Us to @Pippi BOL!! 
    Breakfast for all  B)

Author Unknown

Good morning.

Oh Bacon and eggs.... Mom has been craving eggs the last couple of days

Mom loves morning glories.  Mom has been busy working on the front deck... but got some pictures of her garden and Clematis vine 

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=ms.c.eJxNy8kJADAMxMCOgmUvPvpvLOQT~;B0kzEkxRvQIs8MXJYJeklEifTdTwmuL3hUXGnsRqQ~-~-.bps.a.10216025123647090.1073741856.1418650172&amp;type=1

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

edited 12 July, 2018
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc very pretty!!
    Lets have 
    and 
    Have a great day all  :)

Author Unknown

@Sandy_Kramer_etc and @Walker_Alexandria, you make mommy wish she had a garden!  But we do have pretty things growing around us, and she doesn't even have to water them!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Thats lucky @Hershey we have to water but only a few evenings a week or the water bill will be to high :0
    Today is sunny and warm going up to 90. 
    Lets have some and enjoy the day :)

Author Unknown

Good morning all

Mom had Coffee at one of the other threads so she will just have a lemonade here BOL

Mom says things are finally progressing on the addition. We now have a slab :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216436075040618&set=a.10215941274990926.1073741855.1418650172&type=3&theater

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page