Dogel Diner

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,815Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh Thanks Hersey.    Mom says he seems to be doing really well right now, though he isn't eating as well as mom would like... I suppose if he feels dizzy that could make him not want to eat as much.    Mom may have to get something out of the freezer that smells really good so that he will at least try to eat 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 66,820Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dizzies can do that @Sandy_Kramer_etc!  Nothing affects my appetite , but lots of doggies with vestibulars go off their foods.   Especially right after an episode.  Ridge will be fine, tell mommy to try not to worry.  <3

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 205,492Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many prayer's fro sweet Ridge @Sandy_Kramer_etc Maybe top his food with boiled hamburger? This past winter when Molly and Pooks had a bad tummy bug thats what mommy did. Molly didn't want to eat the boiled rice mixed with eggs, cottage cheese or chicken.. So the vet said feed her , her reg food top with boiled hamburger, drained and rinsed very well. Also the dogs water and food dishes are elevated. Better on tummies :)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

Morning all.   Mom finally figured out that the only thing he wants is beef.  Is now making him mini burgers/meatballs with rice mixed in.  She is also adding a little thyme for the smell so he thinks it is people food.  Mom says his not eating has weakened him and now he is having issues getting up on his own.   Plus he lays in one spot so long that his legs cramp up.   (*sigh*).. Mom says getting old really really sucks 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Many prayer's for precious Ridge  <3  It is very hard and heartbreaking watching fur babies get old :(

Author Unknown

I think we heard that Ridge has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.  :(  Much love and many pawrayers fur mommy Tina and the fambly.  <3

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Yes we saw on FB. Ridge's mommy Tina posted he went to Rainbow Bridge :( Run free in the Heavenly sunshine precious Ridge  <3

Author Unknown

Morning everyone... Just pinging through.   Mom wanted to let everyone know that Ridge passed away Wed morning.  I guess his age and the fact he had been losing weight was just too much for him to recover. Mom says she is sure Kramer is up there doing circles around him and giving him a hard time.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

I am very sorry @Sandy_Kramer_etc ; <3

Author Unknown

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Morning all

Just pinging through.   Mom has been keeping busy with halloweenie decorations.   She says it will seem odd without Ridge around, but she is determined to try and have fun, he would not want mommy to be sad.

Mom will post pics when she has everything finished 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Your mommy is a very strong lady @Sandy_Kramer_etc , but yes it hurts a lot. You keep an eye on her and send her some smiles  <3

Author Unknown

fur your mommy, @Sandy_Kramer_etc.  Life does go on, and Ridge is still right there in her heart.  <3
    My mommy doesn't decorate fur Halloween.  People steal punkins and stuff off porches here, and we don't get too many Trick-or-Treaters anywag.  Mommy always buys a bag of candy, though.  Daddy usually winds up taking most of it to work the next day, BOL!! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Thanks Everyfur.    Hersey.. Not fun when people ruin Halloween.   But I bet Mom and Dad likes having the extra candy for themselves

Decorating finished.   well other then fixing things that the wind messes up.   Here is the link to the pictures 
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10217243280620253&type=1&l=bb6ca52098

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

:o  My goobness, @Sandy_Kramer_etc, your mommy REALLY does Howloween!!  It looks furry spooky at your house!  Do a lot of people come to see it all?  

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

WOW!! @Sandy_Kramer_etc that is so COOL!! We don't do Halloween anymore. Used to when Hubro and Husis were little. Mommy had dolly head she would hang out and she would stuff some of dads clothes like a guy sitting outside. A couple years dad would hide then jump out and scare kids. We haven't even given out candy for a very long time. Mommy and dad get candy and eat it BOL!! They do give the 3 grandsons candy.
    Today is a very sunny one heading up in the 50's :)
    Heres some 
    Lets enjoy!!

Author Unknown

Just running through.. Mom says she knows it may seem too soon, but we are getting a new dog.    Dad saw one listed at the local shelter... they went to look at her... just look... They couldn't adopt her, but found the perfect playmate for Duchess. She can't come home til Tuesday cause she is supposedly broke and needs to be fixed LOL... But everyone here is really excited about her.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc you can help heal a broken heart with another baby  <3 Your mommy and dad know whats best. Kiki is a beautiful and lucky pup!! Congrats to you all  <3

Author Unknown

Thanks.... Mom says her surgery is today...They are going over this afternoon to make sure everything is ok.   Mom is stressing a little, But she has a room all prepped for her so she can have time to heal.  

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

That is so wonderful @Sandy_Kramer_etc ; <3 

Author Unknown

A new doggy!!    Her name is Kiki?  (That's what @Walker_Alexandria said.)  It's nevfur too soon. <3  Mommies and daddies have love in their hearts fur hundreds of doggies!  My pawrents have already agreed, "sooner rather than later." 
    How old is she?  How big?  Did Duchess meet her?     to your new home, you lucky doggie!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Well Kika is home  she is 5 years old, a little bigger then Duchess.... she Seems to be getting along ok with everyone, but she has a couple of issues.   She has Lyme Disease so is on antibiotics and now we also think she has Kennel cough... She doesn't seem to want to eat anything but treats, probably cause she doesn't feel good.   Mom says tomorrow she will boil some chicken to see if that will entice her to eat.   Oh and she sleeps on Mom and Dad's bed which makes it hard for everyone to sleep LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc many, many prayer's for sweet Kiki  <3

Author Unknown

Winkie barks:
    Kika, I remember when I came to live with mommy and daddy and Hershey.  It was a little scary, and I was still getting better from surgeries and things, but I knew I had found a furry nice and safe place to live.  You're going to love your new fambly! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Well Kika seems to be doing better... Rarely coughs so it must have been a mild case, but she still doesn't eat.   She seems to be really picky about the type of food.   She loves treats and will eat if you hand feed her.   Guess she will eat whenever she decides she is hungry enough.   She is fitting in really well with the others, been lots of playtime which is really nice when it it outside LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

BOL!! Yes playtime is best outside :) When there was just Walker and Alexandria and Molly them 3 would run through just 3 rooms and it sounded like a herd of elephants!!!!! But oh my they had fun!!
    Then when Pooks came along him and Walker would race around and around the big shed out back. They would go one way around and then change and come back turned around. Walker would start chasing Pooks, then Pooks would be chasing Walker BOL!! Wonderful memories, just like it was yesterday  <3

Author Unknown

edited 29 October, 2018
    Winkie barks:
      That does sound like fun, @Walker_Alexandria!  Hershey nevfur would play with me.  But I used to play with other dogs when we went to doggie parks.  These days both of us would just rather nap, BOL!!
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc  Mommy has to feed my by hand sometimes when I'm feeling poorly. 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

BOL!! @Hershey me and Pooks are on guard when we are outside!! Napping is for inside. We might look like we are napping but we aren't!! Barked from 
    Molly  <3  Hope Kiki is doing Pawsome!!

Author Unknown

Hi all.... 

Today was a busy day... Mom got all the decorations fixed up, so everything is all set for tomorrow.

Kika is finally figuring out when its feeding time.  Though she still thinks treats are better then kibble bol.
    Her cough is completely gone, so maybe she is finally feeling better. 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

That is wonderful for Kiki @Sandy_Kramer_etc <3

Author Unknown