Dogel Diner

Comments

• HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 66,451Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Kika!!!  @Sandy_Kramer_etc, I bet you get lots of people coming to your house!  

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 204,597Member ✭✭✭✭✭

BOL!!

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,698Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning all

Kika seems to be completely over her cough... Now Bo has it.... (*sigh*).    Not sure if he will get over it on his own of if he will need a vet visit.

Halloween was a bust... we used to get 30 or 40 kids... this year we got 3 and only because it was a neighbors grandkids

But mom got pics.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10217243280620253&type=1&l=bb6ca52098

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Love the pictures @Sandy_Kramer_etc !! Many prayers for Bo  <3
    Have a great day all!!

Author Unknown

Aw, @Sandy_Kramer_etc  fur Bo!  Kennel cough is easy to catch.  I hope he can get ovfur it without the vet.  <3
    It's too bad you only had three Trick-or-Treaters, after all your mommy's hard work and all those pawsome decorations!  We usually only get ten or so, but this year we got zero.  Even though Winkie and I were all brushed and handsome, and daddy skipped his haircut to get home early, and mommy bought a bag of candy and the lights were all on. 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Hi all... been busy packing up the decorations and tending to sick dogs... Duchess managed to catch the cough so everyone has had it... they all seem to be over the worst of it now... Hopefully only another day or 2 for everyone to feel better.

Hersey.. Mom worries that maybe trick or treating is becoming a thing of the past... She plans to decorate next year but she will do it with no expectations and just keep it fun.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Many prayer's precious Duchess  <3 @Sandy_Kramer_etc
    Could you say prayer's for dads mother? She has been in Hospice at her house for a couple weeks. The Nurse says it could be 4 hours, 4 days but most likely before Thanksgiving. Bea is 81. Thank you  3 
    We have a cloudy day but maybe the sun will shine 

Author Unknown

Many hugs for G-Ma

Mom says all the furkids are feeling better... the only really good news in that past few days.

Today mom is gonna make a big batch of Mac and cheese with hamburg.  She says that is comfort food and will make everything better.. Well at least for a couple of hours LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

edited 7 November, 2018
    Thank you  <3 Bea is in Heaven now with our Lord <3 

Author Unknown

fur your fambly @Walker_Alexandria
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc, my mommy says the furry same thing!  Only at our house we make it with tuna.  Want some?

I'm glad everfur is better at your house.  <3

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc I am so sorry, when I was here earlier I was in a hurry. It is good to hear your precious furs are feeling better  <3 Thank you and @Hershey for hugs and Love :)
    Thank you @Hershey for the yummy food :)
    Have a wonderful evening  B)

Author Unknown

Many Many hugs Walker mom and family.

Hershey... Mom makes a Tuna noodle casserole with egg noodles and cream of mushroom soup when dad doesn't want all the cheese LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Grandma Bea is at peace now  <3 When the weather is nicer and warmer dad and his sister and anyone that wants to go will take her ashes to Ohio and they will be buried with Bea's mom and dad  :) Thank you for the kind thought's and prayer's and LOVE  <3

Author Unknown

That sounds like a nice plan.  Hope everyone who wants to go can.    Freaking cold here today.  Something tells mom it is gonna be a long long winter 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Its not to bad at our house just very cloudy. We want sunshine even on the cold days it helps!
    Lets have 
    Something for everyone and fur!! Have a super day all!!

Author Unknown

We could use a little winter here, some rain or at least a change in the wind direction.  We're still in smoke from the fire up in our end of the state, and nothing is going to change fur the better this week.  Mommy took us fur our , though.  We didn't see anyone else. 
    Thanksfur the pawsome brekkie, @Walker_Alexandria.   <3

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Now that is what I call a breakfast.  YUM

Hershey... I feel so bad that so many people are losing everything in these fires.   I do not understand why the state does not try to prevent some of these from happening.   I know mother nature causes a lot of it, but it seem your state just gets more then your fair share.

Today mom and dad are not doing much we are having winter weather... It was supposed to be rain, but it started as snow and now we have all slush... Yuck Yuck Yuck

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Hershey many prayer's for people and all critters  <3 It is heartbreaking  :'(  If we could send the little bit of snow we have, we would.
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc ; we got another light cover but it is melting. 40's for next week!
    Have a super and safe day all  B)

Author Unknown

Thank you @Sandy_Kramer_etc and @Walker_Alexandria.   <3  It isn't really anyone's fault that we get such bad fires here.  We have lots of forests, and we have furry dry summers.  This year we haven't had our furst rain yet, it's about six weeks late.  That would have made a big difference! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

We had 18 degrees this morning at 4AM!! but now a sunny 30 :) Everyfur and families please becareful, stay warm and dry :)  <3

Author Unknown

Morning all

Mom says we could get 5 inches of snow tonight... MOM says it's too early...She doesn't like having snow before Thanksgiving.

On a lighter note.. Mom got a cute picture of Kika 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc Kiki is a Superstar!! Very beautiful girl  <3
    We had sleet and it changed to snow :)

Pooks and Molly waiting to get back in BOL!!

Author Unknown

@Sandy_Kramer_etc, lookit Kika!!!  She looks just like my mommy, sitting at her confuser with snacks, BOL!!
    Brrrrr, Pooks and Molly!  I hope you're all snuggly and warm indoors today!  We're stuck indoors, too, because the air is so smoky.  We're taking the art of napping to whole new levels this week! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Pooks and Molly that is what we are getting today... Hope mommy wiped you dry with a warm towel when you got inside... DAD wipes everyone down... Mom swears we all go outside more when it is snowing just so we can get the full wipe down treatment more often BOL

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Hershey ; :( I am very sorry for all  <3
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc our snow did stop yesterday and today is a cloudy one. Mommy only has coffee at the puter because she is to clumsy BOL!!
    Yesterday Molly got 2 new coats from Chewy!!  1 is red plaid/Black reversible and 1 is maroon.

Pooks got Molly's old red coat and he has another red one to!

So they are covered real good :)
    Lets have some and stay warm and dry and safe  <3  Have a wonderful day all :)

Author Unknown

Oh those are nice coats.   Kramer had a lot of them.. Mom is hoping that she can reuse them for everyone else.   Only one seems to fit Duchess cause she is rather round BOL, but one should be enough 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Those are furry snazzy coats, @Walker_Alexandria!  We don't have coats.  It doesn't get that cold here.  All we have are T-shirts fur when we have stitchies or something on us we're not allowed to lick!  

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Happy Monday @Sandy_Kramer_etc and @Hershey ; Thank you both!! Hope all is well also. Lets eat!!

The sun is try to shine at our house! Dad has the week opff because he had 4 vaca days left so he thought he would use them so he wouldn't lose them :) He took his SUV to the garage and they will get it in next Monday. Way before he had it someone put in the wrong code and its having a fit now. They will have to take the engine out :0  Anyway, have a super day and stay safe  B)  Barks 

Author Unknown

Woof, Molly!  How fun to have your daddy home fur a whole week!  Maybe you can have snowball fights! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

BOL! @Hershey that would be fun but hopefully the snow will stop for s few days. Its almost all gone. It's suppose to be nice this week. Mommy made some fudge today and shared with husis and dad's sis :) Have a super evening   

Author Unknown