Dogel Diner

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,521Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all...Snowing like crazy here... It is soft fluffy snow so not good for snow balls.   The snow we had last week was perfect snow ball snow, but we didn't get enough to build a snowman with (*sigh*)

Today mom and dad have winterizing the shrubs around the yard.   Still have some to go.. Mom said it was too hard and too cold once the snow started LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 65,915Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    :o  Wait, there's different kinds of snow?  I'll nevfur figure this out! 

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 203,118Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc you all stay warm!!
    @Hershey yes there are different kinds of snow :) For once again ours is almost gone.
    Have a super day all  B)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

I only know one kind of rain, and we got lots of it today! 

Happy Thanksgiving, everyfur! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

BOL!! @Hershey and Winkie stay dry!!  There are drizzles, sprinkles, mist, down pour. tinkles :) 

Author Unknown

BOL @Walker_Alexandria, I guess you're right!  There are lots of kinds of rain.  We get more sprinkles here than any other kind.  Mommy says sprinkles don't count!   :o  She likes downpours!
    Today is dry and bright and blue!  But more rain (or something like it) is coming back ovfurnight.  Another chance to mess up our new haircuts!  Except, tomorrow we'll be at the Wag Hotel all day. 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Morning everyone... 

Yes Hershey there is different kinds of snow... there is tiny snow that hurts when it hits you in the face when it's windy.  There is Big Fluffy snow that when it hits a window leave really pretty designs.   there is the snow that is really heavy and wet that is really good for snow balls, but not so much fun shoveling and snow blowing.  Mom says her favorite is christmas snow.   It only falls on Christmas eve.   It's the snow everyone wants to make christmas pretty LOL 

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.    Mom says we still have a dinner here for Saturday with a neighbor and going to FIL on Monday so it's like an extended holiday here.   

Then sometime mid week we will start the Christmas decorating.   Mom forgot how busy this time of year could be lol 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Hershey you boys have a great time!!
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc is right about the snow that hits your face and hurts!! 
    Today is very mild with a mix of clouds and sun :)

Author Unknown

Mom is busy so we are just running through but mom had to show how the pups rule the house lol

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Way To Go Pups!! Very Cool  B)

Author Unknown

Good morning.

Snowing here this morning.   Visit up to grandpa's went well even with all the snow.   Today mom is working on the X-mas decorations.  Might not be as much outside as mom wants with all the snow that is already on the ground 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc we got just a dusting of snow overnight but suppose to get rain by Saturday! Messy. You all help your mommy decorate!! Have a great day :)

Author Unknown

edited 30 November, 2018
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc, who is who on the furniture at your house?  I've lost track, BOL!!
    My mommy starts the Christmas decorating right after Thanksgiving.  Our house has boxes all ovfur the floor and the furniture and evfurrything.  We're lucky to find a path to our beds! 
    We've been getting lots of rain here, and evfurryone is pretty happy about that.  In two sleeps we're going to the Christmas tree farm, and it will be all wet and muddy and messy!  And so will we!  WhoooHOOOO!!
    Mommy doesn't see the fun in that. 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Have fun @Hershey and Winkie!! We are suppose to get rain later today and tomorrow :) 

Author Unknown

Morning all

Snowing here this morning.   Mom and Dad got a lot done yesterday, but there are a few things that still need doing.   Mom was hoping to work on it this morning, but can't while it is snowing.... It is supposed to change to rain this afternoon.   and hopefully be nice tomorrow

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc we have had some sprinkles today and clouds and even some sun!! Tell your Pawents not to work to hard and tak breaks to :)

Author Unknown

My daddy's playing drums at church today, and mommy is just taking it easy.  She even had the groceries delivered, but she isn't cooking.  Daddy's bringing din-din home fur them.  Mommy says she hasn't had a sit-down day in more than a week, and today is the day, BOL!! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

That sounds good @Hershey !!

Author Unknown

Oh Hershey.. Mom loves sit down days...She tries to take at least one a week, but it doesn't always work out that way.

Here is the link to the pics mom took of all the christmas decorations 

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10217639820293497&type=1&l=00ac31b299

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc everything is so beautiful!!
    Husis and mommy got our little tree up yesterday :)

The Nativity is under the tree in front and both sides. There is a cat on the right and a dog looking in the Manger  <3
    Mommy watched the Service for George HW Bush today. It was wonderful and beautiful   <3

Author Unknown

edited 6 December, 2018
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc, your mommy goes Christmas crazy like my mommy!  Only your mommy has an outside to do, too!  Mommy would love that, but if we put anything outside it would get stolen.  She says our house isn't photo-ready yet, but some parts are!  This is in the living room--
    And this is at the bottom of the stairs--

@Walker_Alexandria, your tree is furry pretty!  You're ahead of us, our tree is still in a bucket outside the back door!  It's going up in four more sleeps!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

@Hershey that is beautiful!!  

Author Unknown

Very Pretty....

Hersey that is sad that you can't decorate outside.   We have been lucky never lived in a neighborhood where we couldn't decorate.  BUT mom says she is getting old and anticipates it will probably be only a few more years of going all out like we have been 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Lights outside are beautiful!!

Author Unknown

Mom is hoping more neighbors put up some lights... One of her favorite things to do is ride around on Christmas eve and look at all the lights 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We go evfurry year to a place where all the people's houses are decorated with lights and stuff.  We get out of the car and walk up and down and mommy takes pictures.  A lot of people come, and some bring their doggies, and it's pretty good butt-sniffing!  Where we live, some people do things, but most don't. 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

When mommy and her brothers were little their dad would take them and their mom out driving around to see all the lights and decorated houses. It was fun and beautiful :) 

Author Unknown

Hi all 

Oh I love the neighborhoods where you can walk and meet people .... but there just aren't any like that around here 

Mom says almost all the Christmas shopping is finished.   She still has little things that she will get near the end like the fruit baskets and the fixings for Christmas dinner

This afternoon mom says will be for wrapping gifts... fun fun fun 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

My mommy will be wrapping gifts this afternoon, too, @Sandy_Kramer_etc!  She keeps thinking she's done, and then daddy comes home with more, BOL!!  She finished addressing her cards this morning.  She hopes! :D

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

All the gifts are wrapped and ready to mail to family... Cookies and brownies made.... today mom is sitting on her butt eating sweets and pretending they have no calories LOL .

Mom says there are 2 more gifts to buy, but they are not ones that will need to be wrapped cause they are only going to mom and dad LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page