Dogel Diner

1650651652653654656»

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,522Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all.   Yay Christmas is finished.   Today... Mom is sitting on her butt and doing nothing.

Walker so sorry Husis is like that... Some people get so wrapped in their own self that they forget other people even exist.    But if they need something they expect you to be right there to help.
    That is why mom rarely asks for anything from anyone.    Even when Dad is gone she does as much as she can by herself.  (* hugs *).

As for the tree... Mom has a 7 ft that is prelit and comes apart...They are really easy LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 203,238Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Sandy_Kramer_etc for the hug :)  Yes husis does call or text and will ask for something and lately mommy says no. Its just small simple things. Like Aluminium Foil or Tape or thread. No to her because when husis needed these before mommy did give them,then when mommy needed them husis only had a super cheap thin foil.  So the giving of all we have is over. The grandsons are and will be fine. Husis still gets a very small amount of food stamps($200 some worth)  and her hubby does work and gets a pay check so no one will starve. She does stock up on things like there's no tomorrow also. It just gets irritating. You give your last of whatever and it never will be replaced or if it does by some miracle it is way substandard. Ok complaining over and thank you for listening BOL!!  We have done without many time so other's could have. 

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

Walker Mom... (* more hugs *).    Mom has a sister that is like that... borrows a lot of things, but never can return them or replaces it with something else that is not as good.    Then she spends a lot of money on things that she does not need... (* sigh *).. I guess some people just do not have their priorities straight.

Anyway Mom says she will always be around to listen... It's one of the things she does best LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOOF! You can say that again @Sandy_Kramer_etc :(
    Lets eat!!  
    Beef Stew and Biscuits! Its windy and cloudy and sprinkling/raining so lets warm up some. Even though it is 51. Mommy and the doggies haven't been put to much today. 

Author Unknown

Good morning

Oh that beef Stew looks amazing.

Today is shopping day... Mom says she thinks the cupboards have finally been cleaned out enough that she can start filling them again LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 65,963Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mommy waited too long to take us out fur our    today, and now it's raining!  Oooops!!
    We saw on TV that there is bad weather coming to you to the East of us.  Daddy's mommy in St. Louis is looking at a foot or more of snow!  You all stay safe and warm! 

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

We have a Winter Weather Advisory! Could get 2 - 4 inches of snow , so thats not to bad really. 
    Everyfur stay safe!! 

Author Unknown

Hi all... I thought for sure I had been here recently...But my post didn't stick.   Anyway.. mom is balancing the checkbooks today ...Fun Fun fun...Will try to be sure to come in more often though LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

edited January 15
    Hello @Sandy_Kramer_etc ;      

Author Unknown

Today mom cleaned out one of the medicine cabinets...OMD...She had like 3 boxes of pepto an 4 bottles of aspirin and I think 6 bottles of vicks vapor rub.   Anyway once she tossed all the really old stuff and combined everything else she had about half as much stuff as she had before.   She says if she can do the same thing through the rest of the house it will look a lot better LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Sounds good @Sandy_Kramer_etc !

Author Unknown

When can your mommy come to our house, @Sandy_Kramer_etc?  We have lots of Stuff that needs tossing! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Hersey... MOM says she might be able to fit you into her schedule in about 3 years... She is thinking it will take that long to finish here LOL

Today mom cooked a big chicken dinner while dad cleaned out the fancy inside tool box.   There again we had so many duplicated tools... Dad took the excess ones back out to his garage.. Says he will probably have to think about putting some stuff in a yard sale LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Sounds good @Sandy_Kramer_etc ! We did get snow today and it was blowing an drifting! This is from 9AM!
    The snow has stopped. Hubro shoveled  and neighbor man Harold brought his snow blower by and did the side walks on bothe sides of the house (we live on a corner).
    This is from an email Pam of Pets That Love Fun asked mommy to post on FB for her-

17 Jan 2019 -- Pam's Checkup

Today was the second follow up appointment with Dr. Cheema, my brain surgeon. It did not go as I expected. After the first appointment I expected us to continue the discussion of targeted radiation to shrink the AVM https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arteriovenous_malformation in my brain and to start scheduling the procedure. However, after reviewing the MRI & MRA, he abruptly decided to postpone all treatment until September.

He was unable to provide any information about the on going "Left Side Neglect" https://tactustherapy.com/what-is-left-neglect/ problem, the dizziness problem, or my dark mood problem and how any of it could be tied to the AVM or the damage caused by the hemorrhage. His only explanation for the delay was to allow more time for recovery before he intervenes with what he considers to be potentially damaging treatment that could add more damage to the existing situation.

He bluntly stated that 80% of the people who sustained the level of damage that I had survived would not be sitting in his office talking to him. The inference being that they would either be dead or mentally incapacitated.

The purposed course of action is now to wait until September. Then on the next visit he will setup a procedure for a cranial angiogram https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angiography… that will give him data on the status of the AVM. He will also be able to access the continuing symptoms at that time.

The change of protocol was greatly upsetting as I was anticipating a near term treatment that would have eventually "sealed" the AVM permanently. Now I must deal with a long delay before this treatment even starts.

The only conclusion I can draw at this time is that Dr. Cheema is being extremely cautious with treatment to avoid further damage to my brain. This is his way.. to "step back " then procedure slowly. its my brain he is in and i have to be grateful for that caution !

Author Unknown

<3 Auntie Pam <3
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc, my mommy's biggest problem is books.  We have bookcases all ovfur the place, and they're all full, and then the books start getting stacked on tables and floors and all.  Mommy couldn't read (or re-read) all of them in a hundred years. But she thinks she might! 
    @Walker_Alexandria, I hope your weather calms down.  It sure looks pretty, though! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Good Sunday Morning!! We have a sunny 9 degrees!!!!  It is beautiful and very bright outside. 
    Mommy likes books with dogs and cats in them. Mysteries are best. Haven't read them in a long time BOL! Have a Pawsome day furs!!

Author Unknown