Dogel Diner

Comments

• HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 66,811Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc , mommy says "Tell me about it!"  Winkie and I have been going to some kind of vet at least once almost evfurry week this year!  Do your pawrents have insurance on the landbounds?  My pawrents do, but daddy says it's crummy.  They won't pay fur much, and the premiums go way up evfurry time he makes a claim.  
    But at least we get stuff in the house fixed fur free, because we rent. 

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 205,492Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything cost so, so much :(

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,815Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all.

Hersey.   Mom had insurance on Kramer when we first got him, but found that unless a dog is really sick or have lots of issues that it doesn't really help much.

Today mom and dad are having another sit and do nothing day.   We think they are starting to get a little lazy.   Mom says Dad is allowed to be lazy he is supposed to be retired after all 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

We got our insurance fur our old age, because mommy and daddy figured we'd need it.  And now we do.  We wouldn't be able to get it now, if we didn't already have it.  Only, daddy wishes we had got it from a different company! 
    My mommy has got really lazy since she retired!  :D  If we didn't take her fur a walk evfurry day, she says she'd melt right into her chair!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Morning all

Hersey... we tried to put mom on a leash and take her walking but it just doesn't work.

Today we are getting snow... Lots and lots of snow.   we had one power outage last night before the snow started... was worried we would lose it again, but so far so good

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We had a dusting of snow this morning but its about all gone. We have a mix of sun and clouds and 7 degrees and could get to 15 

Author Unknown

We don't have any snow here, but we have a lot more rain than we need.  Now it's coming in the form of a never ending, boring drizzle.  We squish when we walk.  :D

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

@Hershey we would rather have rain then the cold snow BOL!!

Author Unknown

Morning all

Walker... Mom has to agree... we would rather have rain at this point... she wants pretty flowers.   Yes she finds snow pretty... But enough already...

Today we are freaking cold.   Mom says about 10 degrees... Guess it is going to stay cold for at least a couple of days 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

:D Our rain is washing away a lot of the dirt where flowers are supposed to grow.  Not so much here, but around us where the hills are. 
    But at least we don't have to shovel the rain! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

We could get rain Saturday. Thats ok because it might help all the yards green up :)

Author Unknown

Good afternoon.

We have sunshine...Ok it's cold, but it looks warm LOL

Dad is grilling brats today just because mom says she really wanted some... so tired of winter food.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We had and then    and then again today.  And yes @Sandy_Kramer_etc, it looked warm outside but it wasn't!  Mommy  had to turn us around on our   to come back fur her jacket!  She says she's tired of her winter clothes, BOL!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Morning all.   Mom keeps trying to pull out her summer clothes, but I think it will be another month before she will be able to use them.

Today mom is organizing her kitchen cupboards.   we think it would be easier just to leave everything on the counter tops, but mom says NO NO NO.  anyway she said she needs more room for all the stuff dad keeps hauling in from the garage.   Some of it mom didn't even remember owning.   I really thing she may need to start selling some more in the yard sales or taking it to the thrift shop

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Hershey our mommy is so tired of having to wear her sweatshirt/hoodie and coat together! Can not wait to be able to just go out with a hoodie and a coffee and us doggies :)
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc we agree!! Mommy used to have yard sales but hasn't for a few years. We donate stuff, food/clothes/shoes/bedding/back packs to a local Church that feeds and clothes the homeless and down trodden. You can get a shower and meal and clothes there and help with things. All you have to do is listen to a wonderful sermon  <3 B)
    We had rain and very strong winds all night. Today the rain stopped but not the strong winds :( But it will get better! Have a Pawsome day all :)

Author Unknown

:D My pawrents fill up big bags of stuff to take to the donation bin all the time, but they still have stuff and stuff and more stuff!!  Mommy says she thinks it breeds in the bags!  :o

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

BOL! @Hershey mommy feels that way about dirty towels sometimes!!  

Author Unknown

Good morning.

OMD mom says she knows everything in this house breeds... she just wishes she could figure out how to stop neuter everything so it would stop.   Mom does take quite a bit to the thrift shops, but if she thinks she can make a couple of dollars she will sell it so that she can put the money towards things they thinks they need.

Today mom is taking a day off from cleaning.. She is making a big mac and cheese for dinner and then planning to do finances tomorrow.. Fun times LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Daddy came home from work at lunchtime today and we all took Winkie to the new dogtor.  He's staying there to take tests, and then we'll go get him.   Daddy went back to work, so now it's just me and mommy and I'm all confoosled and my head off!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Oh Hersey... It is hard when one of the siblings gets left at the Dogtor.   Hope all his tests come out good 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Winkie flunked all his tests.   He has a big lump growing in his throat that makes it hard fur him to swallow and breathe, and they can't fix it.  But they did give him some medicine, and today he was feeling better and eating like a horse!  (That's what mommy said.  I don't know how a horse eats.)  He gets human baby food now, so it can slide down his throat and not get stuck. 
    I still get kibble.
    But I don't care, I'll eat anything, BOL!! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Much Love and prayer's for precious Winkie @Hershey you are a wonderful big brother  <3

Author Unknown

Good Morning.

Oh Poor Winkie.   Is there anything they can give him that could shrink the lump. Glad he is able to eat will Pop really hard for him.

Mom and dad got the Fantastic Beast Sequel and are having a movie day.   It is sunny out, but it is really windy and cold.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Any day is a good day fur a movie marathon, @Sandy_Kramer_etc !

The dogtor gave WInkie some medicine that's supposed to shrink things in his throat to make him feel better, but it doesn't shrink the tumor.  He's still eating a lot, in fact mommy has been holding back a little so his stomach doesn't explode!  He's feeling better evfurry day! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

WOOF! Love you all  <3 B)

Author Unknown

Hersey... Glad he is at least feeling better... which they could do something about the tumor. But I guess not everything can be fixed.

Today mom is doing the bills that have come in this past week.  she knows she probably should do them the day it arrives but mom says that would be to practical LOL

We have sun today..DAD started uncovering some of the shrubs really hope we don't get one last storm .

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We had a sunny day with a few clouds but this Friday and Saturday we could get sunny 50's and 60's!!

Author Unknown

OMD mom would love a day in the 50's.   Today we are in the teens and sunny.   Things are slowly melting and the mud is showing.... Mom says mud season is the hardest season for keeping things clean... 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We were in the 60s here fur a few days, but yesfurday the clouds came back.  Then last night it rained.  Today we have clouds-and-sun and 54*.  I think our s will be short today!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Hi all

We had really nice weather yesterday.... Today is raining like crazy and we are leaking around the furnace vent again... mom is not pleased 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page