Dogel Diner

Comments

• HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 67,062Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's foggy and gloomy at our house today.  That's okay, we went on an adventure yesfurday ovfur the big orange bridge and up to where it was sunny and warm!  Today we'll prolly just flop around and watch sports with daddy while mommy goes to fetch groceries. 

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 206,113Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had rain most of Sunday but it did stop then stopped and then snowed!!

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,897Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just running through... will check in tomorrow 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

:o What was that??!  Something just whizzed through here and made my ears ruffle!  :o
    Well, as long as I'm awake, I'm ordering Chinese! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Good morning all.   Mom and Dad took the Van in yesterday to find out why it was making a noise and to have the battery checked.   After more then 3 hours of sitting there they finally gave them a loaner and sent them home.   Guess they found a couple of issues and said it would be a while til it got fixed.. (* sigh *).  Any way at least it is all under warranty.

Oh Chinese...We love Chinese...  

(* Fills a couple of plates *)

Today it is foggy and gloomy but seems to be warmer then yesterday.   Mom is rally hoping for a few nice days.   She has a bunch of sheets and things that she prefers to line dry.   Hard to do that when it is damp out LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Hershey thank you for the foods!!
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc hope its an easy fix!

Author Unknown

Morning all.

For those that don't yet know.  Dusty the Puppycats mom has passed away.   Not sure details, but assume it was due to the illness she has had for many years.   Mom just chatted with her a few days ago on FB.... (* sigh *)

Then to make matters worse for mom Dad has the flu or worse.   She has never seen him so sick.   MOM really hopes he does not share.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Many prayer's for you dad @Sandy_Kramer_etc. Mommy saw about Pauline on FB.
    Also Catster (old site) pal Ciny Charbonneau Kazanovic husband passed this past Monday. He had a stroke a year ago and had been in a Nursing Home. She had a very big cat named Grayson on Catster.

Author Unknown

Thank you @Sandy_Kramer_etc.  Yes, we heard about Dusty, Ringo and Webbie's mom.  We still miss Steve on Dogster.  :(
    I hope your weather and your mommy's van are all better!  <3

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Hi all

Just pinging through.   Van is fixed.  We had one really nice day... Now back to gloomy wet weather.   Looks like it will be wet for at least 3 or 4 days.   Mom says better then snow, but not much better LOL

Hope you all have a nice weekend

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

It was foggy at our house most of the day.  Winkie and I had to be Big Boys and guard the house while mommy and daddy went to a birthday party.  They stayed away longer than mommy wanted, and we almost STARVED!!!!  But daddy fed us, and even WInkie ate a lot.  So it's all good!  

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

OMD we hate it when the humans wander off and forget we need to eat.... 

This morning was very very foggy...but at least we did not get the rain they predicted so at leas things are starting to dry out a littel

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We had fog two sleeps ago, but it's been sunny since then.  Today it even got a little warm! 
    Winkie isn't eating much, and he looked so sickly thins morning that daddy came home at lunchtime!  But as soon as he came through the door, Winkie's head and tail went right back up.  We're daddy's boys, BOL!!  We all just went fur a walk, and then daddy went back to work. 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

How about some 
    @Hershey ; and Winkie us furs will eat anything from anybody :0 We have a breezy and cloudy day. Started in the 60's, then 50's and now in the 40's!!   Enjoy all  <3

Author Unknown

(* waves as she runs through...*)...OMD mom got busy.. will stop by tomorrow to catch up 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Author Unknown

Good morning all.

So much for a quiet morning.   Woke up to 6 firetrucks in the loop.  One of the trailers was on fire.   The elderly lady who live there got out ok.  But one of her cats died and the other ran off.  Mom told her we would keep an eye open for her.

Them mom put together a sliding spice rack that she bought on amazon.   she knows has a little more room in her cupboards so can actually see when she has LOL 

We are a little warmer today.... But not as nice as they said it would be.   Oh well mom is taking advantage while she can with the doors open 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Oh my dogness, @Sandy_Kramer_etc, you had some excitement at your house!  Did the lady lose her whole house?  It's too sad about her kitty.  I hope the other one comes back.  <3

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Morning all

Hersey...The news reported that the place could be saved, but when mom talked to the owners daughter she seemed to think there was way too much damage.   I guess we will have to wait and see.

Mom is still keeping an eye out for the missing kitty but no signs of her yet.  

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc that is very sad :( Many prayer's continue  <3

Author Unknown

Good morning.   

Still no sign of the kitty...  Mom is beginning to give up hope that she will be found

We are having some really sunny days but good dog it is cold 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Some kitties and doggies who got lost in the wildfires here last year turned up weeks and months later!  Don't give up hope @Sandy_Kramer_etc!  

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Hi all

I got excited this morning... Thought we had found the kitty.  One went under the trailer, but belonged to one of the other neighbors 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Prayer's continue for the kitty  <3

Author Unknown

Come home, Kitty!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Good morning all.

Kitty's mom was over for a few minutes looking for kitty, but still no luck. Mom says the landbounds are pretty good at keeping track of what is going on out front so hoping the will let her know if they seem him walking around 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We are just running through so we can brag about the really nice weather we are having...LOL

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOOF!! @Sandy_Kramer_etc we are hoping the kitty will show up sometime  <3
    We had a beautiful and sunny day and have made it up to 71  

Author Unknown

Good morning all. 

OMD our internet went out... Mom thought nothing of it, figured it would come right back up but it didn't so she wandered over to the neighbors to see if hers was out.  The neighbor said hers was fine.  Called the phone company they fiddled with some things determined it was the phone line said they would send a tech to fix it in the morning... So yesterday they finally showed.  Well come to find out... someone switched our phone line with someone else's.  Really weird not sure if it was another phone company person or if someone has been messing around at the Junction box... Anyway.. Then Mom and Dad had to take the Van in to be checked after the Engine light came on.  Seems it needs a new radiator and Catalytic converter... OMD... Thank dog it's under warranty... 

Anyway at least we are having some nice weather.  And we have a bird nesting on the deck again this year...  Mom can't wait to see the babies.  Hope everyone is having a good week 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc that is odd about the phone line. Cool about the birdies!!

Author Unknown