Dogel Diner

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 109,004Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Morning all.   Yup mom thought the phone lines getting switched was really odd.  Hopefully it was a simple mistake and not something someone did on purpose.  Looks like mom and dad are going to see the new Avengers movie.... Mom hopes it is as good as the previous ones.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 67,401Member ✭✭✭✭✭
      That sounds kind of fishy, about the phone line @Sandy_Kramer_etc.  So sorry that the van needs fixing again! 
    Mommy thought daddy would want to see that movie, because daddy's a big super hero fan.  But it turns out, he only cares about DC super heroes.  I guess the Avengers are from a different universe or something.  Mommy just heard it's a good movie!   
    Pawlease ask your mommy to take some photos of the baby birdies!!  <3

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Good morning..

Happy Mommy's Day.

Yup Hersey Avengers are Marvel Comics and DC comics has Superman... No one can come close to Superman LOL... 

Mom and Dad like both... Then there are the ones that are also part of Marvel, but are not included in the Avengers such as Dead pool and X-men.

Mom thinks Dad's favorite is Dead Pool
    Mom Said her favorites are Thor, Captain America, Aquaman (* cause they are dreamy *) and Wonder Woman (* cause she kicks but and looks good doing it *) LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

:D @Sandy_Kramer_etc, mommy hasn't read a comic book since she was 12!  When she did, she liked things like Casper the Friendly Ghost and Little Lulu and Archie.  But part of daddy nevfur grew up.  He belongs to a comic book club and goes to the comic book store and only likes his DC guys.  Mommy nevfur even understood the difference until we started barking about it this week!  

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 206,972Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc mommy tells the grandsons that the best Superhero is the original Incredible Hulk form the TV Show BOL!
    @Hershey mommy loved Casper the Friendly Ghost and Little Lulu and Archie!! When she was in grade School, on Saturdays her mom would get her hair done. Well when mommys dad would pick her up most of the time mommy and her 3 big brothers would go along and each one got to pick out a Comic Book at the store :)  

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

Comic books cost a dime when mommy was growing up, @Walker_Alexandria!  Hostess cupcakes were 12¢!  (How do mommies remember this stuff??  :D )

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Those were the days!!  Mommy got to have a big Tootsie Roll Candy :)

Author Unknown

Candy bars were a nickel.  (Do they still make Tootsie Rolls? The big ones?)

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Morning all. 

Tootsie rolls... Mom loves tootsie rolls... her teeth not so much.   Mom says she has not seen the big ones in the stores for a long time... But she is thinking that some of the specialty candy stores may still have them.... Mom says also you may find the on Amazon.   

Today mom is going shopping.   She needs a new bath robe.   She has a heavy spa robe that she loves, but mom says there is now holes in the elbows and one in the pocket and when she went to wash it saw that it was really worn out in places... 

She has had it about 7 years, so not sure if she will be able to find one like it, or at least one she will like as much 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Hershey I agree with @Sandy_Kramer_etc about the big Tootsie Rolls. When the grandsons went Trick or Treating they brought back skinny Tootsie Rolls. No way like when we all where little.
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc hope your mommy finds a robe just like she wants :) Our mommy doesn't have or wear a robe anymore. Hasn't in many many years. Its just easier for her to grab a coat or jacket or not when taking the doggies out. She wears jammie pants and a tshirt to bed so its near like regular clothes. Also the neighborhood is very lax about what ya wear BOL :)

Author Unknown

Hi There..

Walker mom... My mom used to walk around the cul de sac in pj's but we have too many new people that mom does not know, so she makes sure she wears more then she wants whenever she goes outside LOL

Today we are having some lovely weather... Mom has a couple of squash that she started in little pots that she had to transplant to something larger.

Dad is extending the back fence with help from all the 4 leggers LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We're getting rain at our house!  In May!!  That doesn't make any sense at all.
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc, my mommy used to have a veggie garden, and she remembers the squash kept growing and growing and growing, until she ran out of friends to give it to, BOL!!
    My mommy will sometimes put her long raincoat on ovfur her jams when she takes the laundry out in the morning.  But she's only walking past back doors, and no one much is out at 7 a.m.!  :D  I hope your mommy finds a nice robe she likes.  <3

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

WOOF to all  B)

Author Unknown

Just running through... mom says too nice to spend much time online.. but tomorrow is supposed to be rainy so will try to stop by then 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Meanwhile, at our house...

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Raining here today... all the puddles that were almost are now full again.   Mom says if it does not starts drying out soon mom won't be able to plant a garden :(

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Rain at my house too! It stopped for a while but we hear thunder off in the distance :(  We are under a severe thunder storm watch this evening. 

Author Unknown

Running through again.

Almost nice today.. mostly sunny but just enough pop up showers to make working outside difficult.   

Walker hope the Thunderstorms didn't get too bad.  Looks like some places down south got his really hard 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We had then then then all day!  I didn't even get my paws wet when I had to go out.  Tomorrow will be dry but cloudy. 
    Hope your mommy can get her garden in, @Sandy_Kramer_etc!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc @Hershey ; the storms missed us :) But this morning we had rian and then it all cleared up and the day was sunny! We have a chance for storms in the very early morning around 2 AM. 
    Hopefully it wont get bad but the weather guy said it could get loud :0 So us doggies will each get a calming treat at bedtime. Stay safe and sound all  :) <3 B)

Author Unknown

Hi all..

Mom and Dad did some more prep work on the garden. Mom is thinking it is going to be a nice garden bed once it is all finished.

Today she also planted some wild flowers... Dad keeps mowing the ones out front that mom has been trying to keep.... she decided that maybe just an area in the back with her favorite wild flowers will be easier LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We wanna see photos of your gardens, @Sandy_Kramer_etc and @Walker_Alexandria!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

This year just some flowers. Some have started  popping up but super little starts so far. I think it has to do with the wacky weather. 

Author Unknown

Just running through but have a pic of the new veggie garden beds

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

What will your mommy plant, @Sandy_Kramer_etc ?
    We have sun at our house today, but mommy had to start by cleaning up after a Winkie accident in the house, and then get groceries, and then do laundry.  Is this what they mean by a howliday weekend?

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

LOL Hersey... It sounds like a Howling Day to me... 

Mom has squash started ... she is also planning tomatoes cuke peas beats and maybe watermelon 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

That looks good @Sandy_Kramer_etc ; we just have 2 tomatoe plants. 1 Big Beefy and 1 Cherry Tomato and some flowers. 

Author Unknown

Go mommies!!!! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Garden is almost done planting.   Moms still needs to do the carrots and beets.. She ended up with 4 tomato plants 6 squash plants cukes, watermelon and pea seeds planted.   mom says if at least half of the stuff grows she will be happy.  Though the way it rained last night she said she will be lucky if it hasn't all drowned or been washed away 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

It would help if we had some nice weather BOL!! Rain, heat, cold, wind. We need sunny and warm :)

Author Unknown