Do you know any cute Chihuahua quotes or sayings?

Amber ArnettAmber Arnett Posts: 32Member
edited 22 January, 2010 in Chihuahua
Hello! I am in the process of making Bella a photo book on Shutterfly and I was looking for some cute quotes or sayings about Chihuahuas..or just dogs/puppies/animals. Let me know if you have any:) Thanks! Also, just to let you know..I am getting a free photobook through Shutterfly and I just got a free calandar last month. You just have to pay shipping so it's pretty awesome. You can sign up and it's free. When you sign up you get 50 free prints:) Just wanted to let you all know because I think it's awesome!!;c;

Comments

• Cathy RistowCathy Ristow Central WIPosts: 16Member
    edited 9 January, 2010
    you just signed up and got that free?
  • Nikki SmithNikki Smith AnchoragePosts: 930Member
    edited 9 January, 2010
    It's not exactly a saying, but my 3 year old introduces Bella as a "Chicka-Wow-Wow" I don't know if this will help, but I think it's cute. BOL!
    edited 9 January, 2010
    K, this one is pretty cliche' . Bella is a big time begger, and I always think "Yo Quiero Taco Bell" when she's staring at me while I'm eating. :))!
    edited 9 January, 2010
    How about this one..."If you want the best seat in the house, you've got to move the Chihuahua" This is a joke I heard, it's probably not what you're looking for, but I think it's pretty funny. A man wanted to take his Chihuahua into the resturant with him, so about a block away he put on dark glasses and "tapped" his way into the resturant. The waiter said "Hey, you can't bring that dog in here" The man said "I am blind, this is my seeing eye dog" The waiter said "You're telling me this Chihuahua is your seeing eye dog?" The man said "WHAT!? THEY GAVE ME A CHIHUAHUA?"
  • themisfitbenji1themisfitbenji1 Posts: 6,990Member ✭✭✭
    edited 22 January, 2010
    This one is for all small dogs... but it's my favorite dog quote. "My small dog, a heartbeat at my feet." It's cute and deep in a not so deep way. Makes me smile every time I see it.