Chihuahua Transport and Rescue of N/C,S/C & Va

Linda LoveLinda Love Columbia SCPosts: 136Member
edited 4 March, 2010 in Chihuahua
:-h HELP!! Our Chihuahua Rescue is in dire need of foster homes. There have been so many Chi\'s being surrendered or in kill shelters that we can\'t keep up with all the Chi\'s that need temporary homes until permenant ones can be found. This is the rescue group that I came from and I was very lucky to get a good home. But there are so many others out there still in need! If you are interested in helping my mama\'s email address is \"[email protected]\". My mama can give you all the info you need and an application for submission to our board for review. Pleezzz we are begging YOU to help these little guys that have been so exploited, we would just wuf ya for it.=D>=D>

Comments

• Deanie McGuiganDeanie McGuigan WilmingtonPosts: 1,793Member
    edited 28 February, 2010
    I can't help at the current time, but I just wanted to give you a shout and say how happy I am that you are doing this for chihuahuas! Bless you and your family and hopefully all the chis will find loving, wonderful foster/forever homes. :-h
  • Tina DukTina Duk ZagrebPosts: 11Member
    edited 4 March, 2010
    I would like to help....but we live in Croatia, Europe....i've visited so many sites for rescue chihuahuas but nobody wants to transport dog so far away...i was in contact with one breeder who said that without problem is possible to transport a dog to Europe...it cost around 750$....so if i can help write to [email protected]