I have been away for awhile...what has happened to \\\'user-friendly\\\' Dogster?

Jennifer JonesJennifer Jones OttawaPosts: 4,878Member
edited 23 September, 2010 in What I Love About Dogster
Please help, and let me know if it is just my Executive Assistant who is a silly hooman... I have been away for awhile, and am trying to let my \'fundawgs\' from my group \'dawgs just wanna have fun\' know that my \'brother\' Zeus and I are still here. It used to be so easy...what has happened in the past few months? My Mum is very frustrated, which means that I won\'t be coming back in the way I was used to!:? this place was my HOME, and was so \'user-friendly\'...has any other dawg\'s hooman experienced the same frustrations?

Comments

• Mindy MalletteMindy Mallette Posts: 24,408Member
    edited 22 September, 2010
    sigh. we have gotten somewhat used to it, but know just what you mean. hope you will stick with it, 'cos we would miss you and Zeus both!
  • Lynn Ann ThomasLynn Ann Thomas OlneyPosts: 701Member
    edited 22 September, 2010
    We were out-of-commission for awhile too, because of Mom\'s illness, and have noticed a certain coolness (not the good kind) around Dogster. Mom just decided to keep on being her old Dogster self, sending treats, posting diaries, playing games, etc. and hopefully the site will be come user-friendly again. :? Come on guys, this site is a great idea and very helpful! Nothing stays the same, whether it\'s good or bad, so something even better may come of it! =;
  • Dale PageDale Page Posts: 36,728Member
    edited 23 September, 2010
    :-hMTB:-h Great to see you!!;c;;c; Yes...things change...but all the great pups are still here:-h and like Otis...I keep sending pretties...and pal requests! and visiting!