Team Marley NEEDS your help! IN to NY next weekend Oct 30/31

Tiffany MitchellTiffany Mitchell IOWAPosts: 6,792Member
edited 29 October, 2010 in Dogster Railroad
Hi Dogsters! Sooooo anyone taking a trip to NY this next weekend?:)) I need some help getting our wheatable mix Marley to his new home:-h cutie patootie Marley So he needs to get from Indianapolis IN to Hewlett NY. Roughly a 13 hour trip. If we break it into 2 days, well, that makes it even better! Here is the route in it's entirety. If you can help any part of it, it would be greatly appreciated. Any of these legs can be combined/changed. Day ONE Leg One Indianapolis IN to Dayton OH 2 hrs 2 min Leg Two Dayton OH to Columbus OH 1 hr 20 min Leg Three Columbus OH to Cambridge OH 1 hr 32 min Leg Four Cambridge OH to Pittsburgh PA 1 hr 58 min OVERNIGHT in Pittsburgh PA =; FILLED Day TWO Leg Five Pittsburgh PA to Somerset PA FILLED 1 hr 26 min Leg Six Somerset PA to Harrisburg PA Maybe? 2 hrs 33 min Leg Seven Harrisburg PA to Allentown PA 1 hr 31 min Leg Eight Allentown PA to Annadale NJ FILLED 47 min Leg Nine Annadale NJ to Hewlett NY-- FILLED Let me know if you can help us out! Plus, all mileage is tax deductible =; Tiffany [email protected]

Comments

• Tiffany MitchellTiffany Mitchell IOWAPosts: 6,792Member
    edited 22 October, 2010
    :)):))Spoke to soon, bol. Well still have the overnight and a couple legs down.
    edited 24 October, 2010
    Anyone from OHIO??:q
    edited 26 October, 2010
    Need help for the following legs: Saturday Oct 30 Indianapolis IN to Columbus OH NEED!! Columbus to Mansfield OH NEED!! Sunday Oct 31st Sommerset PA to Allentown PA NEED!!
    edited 28 October, 2010
    NEW: Evening All!! Marley\'s new mom is watching the action and she thanks you all most sincerly. Getting super duper excited to make that connection. Ok, lets take a look at the areas that we still need a volunteer. ***First day INDIANA/OHIO: Saturday Oct 30th Indianapolis IN to DAYTON, OH. NEED MAP 2 hour trip. It will be first thing in the morning, get us started out RIGHT! =) Thank you to Cheryl who asked her friend to help us get from Dayton to Columbus. Thank you GINA! ***Second Day- PENNSYLVANIA: Sunday Oct 31st We just need one more leg for Sunday, YAY!! Somerset PA to Harrisburg PA NEED MAP 2 and a half hour drive We have a couple more days to find just two more people (or more!). Please share with friends or family that live in the area! We help all newbies ;) Tiffany Transport Coordinator for Team Marley ~~~~~ Anybody?? Purty Please??
  • Bri BBri B Posts: 1,300Member
    edited 28 October, 2010
    Marley is ADORABLE!!!! Sorry we can't help!
    edited 29 October, 2010
    Thank you Buckeye=; But we couldn\'t find a volunteer for the Indianapolis section. I am positive that Marley will find that perfect home though. Closed-
  • Rachael ThompsonRachael Thompson Posts: 2,391Member
    edited 29 October, 2010
    Emma, I pawmailed you about this. If I can get some warning, I may be able to help out on Indiana legs. I'm sorry I didn't catch this sooner!
    edited 29 October, 2010
    Just to know you are out there is great :D Thank you! Pmailed you back.